Ragan - Week 6 PoV Winner

CeCiMom

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ragan_fox.jpg

Name: Ragan Fox

Current Residence: West Hollywood, Calif.

Ostentatious

regan keep on keepin on you will win this show .watch ur back of pretty women........

REGAN,KEEP ON KEPPIN ON .YOU WILL WIN THIS GAME IF YOU DON,T WATCH THE [CLUE[PRETTY GIRLS

Yeah and now that America voted for him to be the sabutor he thinks ALL of America LOVES him. I liked him at first but he is just mean and cruel. Bunky was my favorite gay BB player. He sucked at the game BUT he is a true genuine guy. (Matter fact I would love to see Bunky on the next All Stars.)

I think the house has just gotten to him. I don't think Ragenis proud of some of his behavior either. I have heard him say so to Brittany. I like him and I think outside of the house he is probably a very good person.

I'm sorry you feel so badly about what he represents to you, I cannot stand him either, but I think most of us out here know he is not typically the stereotype for all Gay men or women. It is good to vent and so I say get it out, rant all you need to about him, I have no idea why America wanted him to be the sabataur, he certainly doesn't know squat about this game, he really is such a quasi intellectual, he talks like he knows it all, but we all know better, he just rambles on and on most of the time, picking every little thing apart.

Ragan has been on the hammock for quite a while now talking outload to us and trying to sort out how to save Matt. He is going to try to make a deal with Kathy for her vote and he thinks Matt may be able to get Enzo's vote. He is really stressed about Matt maybe leaving.

Guest 6Borders

Seems to me there is just as much personal bashing of Ragan on this thread as he is accused of doing in the house.

I don't care if Ragen is straight, gay or purple striped or how he represents himself to the community of gay or purple striped people. He's playing the game (in my opinion) with just as much integrity as any of the other HG's (you can take that any way you want to).

As for the Saboteur, he's doing what America and BB asked him to do. He took the job for 20k and maybe some drama in the house (don't tell me if Ragan had turned it down, Enzo would have also..someone would have taken it!). If you all didn't like the saboteur twist you should not have voted at all (I didn't because I think it's a stupid twist, and Ragan may not have even won it...we all know the game is fixed and Grodner was going to put in a saboteur and who she wanted even if America had staged a mass "no Sab" boycott.)

There's not much to like this season in the way of any of the HG's but I like Ragan. I don't think he's fulfilling the Sab tasks 100% but it is creating drama and if Grodner is determined to give away 20k to save her lame twist Ragan deserves it just as much as anyone.

Now if Ragan does not use the POV on himself and gets voted out I will lose all respect for him as a BB player and he will deserve to go spend a week alone in Jury with Rachel - lol!!

Ragan just had a moment of clarity in the have not room with Brit.

He just said that "We probably needed to be knocked down a peg"

And yet once he won POV the tears stopped and he was a PIG to Rachel when she came back into the house! I am just sorry that he will be getting the $20 Grand! He is a slug.........

Seems to me there is just as much personal bashing of Ragan on this thread as he is accused of doing in the house.

I don't care if Ragen is straight, gay or purple striped or how he represents himself to the community of gay or purple striped people. He's playing the game (in my opinion) with just as much integrity as any of the other HG's (you can take that any way you want to).

As for the Saboteur, he's doing what America and BB asked him to do. He took the job for 20k and maybe some drama in the house (don't tell me if Ragan had turned it down, Enzo would have also..someone would have taken it!). If you all didn't like the saboteur twist you should not have voted at all (I didn't because I think it's a stupid twist, and Ragan may not have even won it...we all know the game is fixed and Grodner was going to put in a saboteur and who she wanted even if America had staged a mass "no Sab" boycott.)

There's not much to like this season in the way of any of the HG's but I like Ragan. I don't think he's fulfilling the Sab tasks 100% but it is creating drama and if Grodner is determined to give away 20k to save her lame twist Ragan deserves it just as much as anyone.

Now if Ragan does not use the POV on himself and gets voted out I will lose all respect for him as a BB player and he will deserve to go spend a week alone in Jury with Rachel - lol!!

Very good post. I agree.

6Borders, on 16 August 2010 - 08:45 AM, said:Seems to me there is just as much personal bashing of Ragan on this thread as he is accused of doing in the house.

What you said lol

Agree with you on your points about Ragan

He has played a good game, use the veto on yourself!

Ragan is getting on my nerves with his complaining that Matt is being "punished" by being put on the block. This is a freaking game. Brendon had to replace the nomination with someone and Brendon felt like his best move was to replace Ragan with Matt. It's not punishment - it's a game. Anytime you are HOH - you are going to pi** off someone who won't be evicted. If that person wins HOH, you have to realize that there is a good chance you'll be nominated. It's not punishment - it's the game.

According to him, no one elses feelings are important, only when cries is it sincere, he is the only one that has genuine feelings for anyone. Cant stand him, cant wait until he is on the block, cant wait until he is in the jury house. I would not want my children going to him for any type of counseling for school issues, he has no sympathy for anyone.

he is the one doing all the BASHING and he has no integrity.

According to him, no one elses feelings are important, only when cries is it sincere, he is the only one that has genuine feelings for anyone. Cant stand him, cant wait until he is on the block, cant wait until he is in the jury house. I would not want my children going to him for any type of counseling for school issues, he has no sympathy for anyone.

I find his behaviour repulsive and cannot wait to see him get the boot.

Archived