Ragan - Week 6 PoV Winner

CeCiMom

He did walk away the first time. He went outside and sat alone. She took the cookies out there, knowing he was on slop and really hungry and taunted him with them. She wanted the fight. She got it.

And I think Ragan is probably a good teacher, fun and creative.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well for starters, nobody is better than anybody else. All people are flawed. All people make mistakes. We're all just on different legs of the journey through life. Just because a person might be further along, doesn't make 'em better, it just makes them faster.

That being said, I don't think Ragan is mature, or that he knows how to treat people with respect. I say that because if he were really more mature than Rachel, he would of simply walked away. Fighting words or not, he should of seen the words for what they were, inflammatory, and not risen to take the bait. He took the bait.

When you were a kid didn't your mom ever tell you not to stoop to someone else's level? Well .. he stooped. Big time. Mature people don't. They simply walk away.

Yes she attacked him. Yes she said bad things. But he said as equally bad things. He was no better or worse than her. They were both acting like brats.

LOL, I certainly think there are better people than Hitler. Better people than the Klan. Better people than the Nazis. Better people than any ruthless tyrant you can think of. Better people than child molesters, murderers, rapists, etc. There are better people than other people, simply because they are kind-hearted, self-aware, sensitive to others, etc. If you don't know that, than you are fooling yourself. I'm not comparing Rachel to Hitler or murderers, tyrants or rapists, but I'm merely trying to prove a point that you have to be living in a fantasy world if you think that nobody is better than anybody else.

I was taught not to walk away from bullies because it does not solve the problem. The bully will continue to attack. I was taught to stand up for myself and that is what Ragan was doing. Somebody needed to tell Rachel about herself, because she is so narcissistic, she refuses to see herself for what she is and how she treats people. Maybe now, she will do some self-reflection and become a better person. But if she behaves the same way outside that house, which is probably true to a lesser degree, she needs to change or she will get what she deserves.

Well I for one loved Ragan last night.....he really has a pair! Lost respect for Brit tho, she never said a word to back Ragan up. All the Rachel bashing she did with Ragan and Matt and just stood there. I know she wants Rachels vote but it is only one vote and she didn't have a problem going after Brendon before. I can't stand Rachel, she is the phoniest witch, I don't miss her rolling eyes at all! Go Ragan! Who would have thought that the gay guy has the biggest balls in the house!!! Love it!

Well I for one loved Ragan last night.....he really has a pair! Lost respect for Brit tho, she never said a word to back Ragan up. All the Rachel bashing she did with Ragan and Matt and just stood there. I know she wants Rachels vote but it is only one vote and she didn't have a problem going after Brendon before. I can't stand Rachel, she is the phoniest witch, I don't miss her rolling eyes at all! Go Ragan! Who would have thought that the gay guy has the biggest balls in the house!!! Love it!

how can you say this after he was running around the house crying looking for protection so brenden would not bully him.

how can you say this after he was running around the house crying looking for protection so brenden would not bully him.

OK I may have gotten carried away, but he has more balls than the entire brigade, who ass kiss then bash, and Brit who had nothing to say all of a sudden. Ragan probably was more brave with laying it out with Rachel because she is out of the house while Brenden is still in the house and he can't get away from the bullying.

Tidbit: Ragan started smoking cigarettes at 12. Quit smoking in 2007. Sucked his thumb until 30.

I started smoking at age 12 and quit (the second time) at age 31. I sucked my thumb until age 4. Aren't you glad I shared that? :animated_rotfl:

I just wish he was the one going home tonight

While some people might be better than others... Ragan isn't one of them

I agree, Pinkie. Every vile, hateful, spiteful etc thing he said about her was a discription of himself as well. What he did had nothing to do with game play but was simply him showing that he truly is a mean spirited person, who just like Rachael, thinks he is a good person and sees nothing wrong with anything he does or says.

I also disagree that some people are better than others, it is their actions, behavior and choices that they make in how they live that is better or worse. We are all born the same. IMHO

I wish they'd all go home! lol

I'm starting to think this is one of the worst seasons to date.....well season 9 was worse but #12 is next to the worst!

I think Ragan and Rachel are both yucky imho! But its all a bout the drama in the house! We wouldn't watch BB without it!

jmho!

I agree, Pinkie. Every vile, hateful, spiteful etc thing he said about her was a discription of himself as well. What he did had nothing to do with game play but was simply him showing that he truly is a mean spirited person, who just like Rachael, thinks he is a good person and sees nothing wrong with anything he does or says.

I also disagree that some people are better than others, it is their actions, behavior and choices that they make in how they live that is better or worse. We are all born the same. IMHO

What are we as people other than our actions, behaviors and choices? Of course no one should be given preferential treatment, because we all have human rights. However, that's different from the type of person you are. Some people are just better than other people because of the types of people they are.

I'm not impressed with either one of them. To call one better than the other is to say that getting in a car crash is better than having a tree fall on your house. Both are pretty horrid experiences.

I disagree, and sorry but that's a terrible analogy. I think Ragan is a good person and is very self-aware. This is the complete opposite of Rachel.

This is turning into one of the better seasons since Seasons 6 and 8.

Ragan is as horrible (person) as Rachel. If he were a 'good person' he wouldn't get so personal in his fight. For someone that retaliates bulling the way he does, even though he hates bulling, it shows he is as horrible as the other person. Besides horrible, he is just disgusting to look at and to hear him speaking. He looks like a wet parrot without the feathers. His voice is so freaking annoying... and seeing him walking like a tarantula makes me laugh.

The bottom line is, Ragan is a horrible annoying creature.

Ragan is as horrible (person) as Rachel. If he were a 'good person' he wouldn't get so personal in his fight. For someone that retaliates bulling the way he does, even though he hates bulling, it shows he is as horrible as the other person. Besides horrible, he is just disgusting to look at and to hear him speaking. He looks like a wet parrot without the feathers. His voice is so freaking annoying... and seeing him walking like a tarantula makes me laugh.

The bottom line is, Ragan is a horrible annoying creature.

Yes, don't get too personal in your description of him as disgusting to look at, to hear him speak and looking like a wet parrot with feathers as a "horrible" person. People may think you are as well.

Would I want Ragan as a friend? Yes

Would I want Rachel as a friend? No!!!!!!!!!!

The whole fight is what it is ....if Rachel was a nice person there never would have been a fight.

OMG he is crying again.

There's nothing wrong with crying. If I were in that house, I'd be crying, too. Plus, he's losing his best friend. Completely understandable.

In fact, I'm crying now just reading this post. Let's all cry, get it off our chests, let go of some stress, watch a Hallmark commercial, hug our loved ones, appreciate some baby ducklings, watch Matt use that POV. Whatever! Cry!

Would I want Ragan as a friend? Yes

Would I want Rachel as a friend? No!!!!!!!!!!

The whole fight is what it is ....if Rachel was a nice person there never would have been a fight.

Totally agree with everything you said.

Archived