Ragan - Week 6 PoV Winner

CeCiMom

On the last episode Matt referred to his and Ragan's relationship as a showmance ... LOL :animated_scratchchin:

As much as I dislike Ragean I feel he is"in love" (if you will) w/Matt and is so taken in by the lie told about Matt's wife's health. If Matt had not talked to him abouting using on himself (and nothing noble about that gesture!) Regean just might have stayed on the block to make sure sweet Matty didn't get put up. This is all going to end badly as Matt will not hesitate to throw Ragean under the bus and not look back. That attests to Matt's lack of character as he knows how Reagan feels about him. Would love to know what each HG feels aboutMatt's lie when the season is over.

I liked Ragean in the beginning.....week 3 his colors started emerging. The contunual pontificating was overwhelming even though Racheal asked for it. This started the downward free fall as it happened quickly. Regean and Brittany have been their own worst enemies. The ugly talk between the two of them about most of the HG's has not stopped for a moment. I thought Ragean had a moment of clarity when he was in the HN room crying after losing the HOH and becoming a HN w/slop. He made some comments about karma and was owning his bad behavior. Moments after accepting Racheal's apology he was back to whining, crying and bashing anyone he could get away with.

KARMA.....believe it...don't believe it. My feeling is karma has a way of finding it's way back to us. IMHO, both Ragean and Brittany are reaping the rewards for their hate spewing activites.

Rather you believe in karma or not....it will find it's way back and when it does....yep, it is a bitch!!!!!

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as I dislike Ragean I feel he is"in love" (if you will) w/Matt and is so taken in by the lie told about Matt's wife's health. If Matt had not talked to him abouting using on himself (and nothing noble about that gesture!) Regean just might have stayed on the block to make sure sweet Matty didn't get put up. This is all going to end badly as Matt will not hesitate to throw Ragean under the bus and not look back. That attests to Matt's lack of character as he knows how Reagan feels about him. Would love to know what each HG feels aboutMatt's lie when the season is over.

I liked Ragean in the beginning.....week 3 his colors started emerging. The contunual pontificating was overwhelming even though Racheal asked for it. This started the downward free fall as it happened quickly. Regean and Brittany have been their own worst enemies. The ugly talk between the two of them about most of the HG's has not stopped for a moment. I thought Ragean had a moment of clarity when he was in the HN room crying after losing the HOH and becoming a HN w/slop. He made some comments about karma and was owning his bad behavior. Moments after accepting Racheal's apology he was back to whining, crying and bashing anyone he could get away with.

KARMA.....believe it...don't believe it. My feeling is karma has a way of finding it's way back to us. IMHO, both Ragean and Brittany are reaping the rewards for their hate spewing activites.

Rather you believe in karma or not....it will find it's way back and when it does....yep, it is a bitch!!!!!

Good post and I agree with ya!

I too would like to know what Ragan thinks of Matt's lie about his wife. Matt has said its his game-plan and I think he's using Ragan like he's trying to use everyone else in the game.

jmho!

Hmmm. I'd like to recommend to you the power of positive thinking! You should look in the mirror and say, "I am NOT a loser!"

:animated_rotfl:

word-girl you are as funny an witty as Britney! I spit out my coffee when I read this. Thanks for the giggles. :smilielol:

I didn't use to believe in Karma but I believe in it now.

My ex-husband decided to divorce me about five years ago because he thought he was about to win his suit against the county and was going to come into a boatload of money. He did not want to share it with me. After the divorce, he ended up losing the case, owing the attorney that he'd had an affair with approx. $50,000 and she broke up with him. He ended up losing his business and the IRS came after him. Greedy SOB.

Yes, I believe in Karma and can't wait for it to bite Matt and Ragan in the butt.

word-girl you are as funny an witty as Britney! I spit out my coffee when I read this. Thanks for the giggles. :smilielol:

Hey! That's awesome! (Unless you zapped something with that coffee spit!) I appreciate you, too! I feel beat on these boards some days, as I'm sure we all do with no clear hero/heroines. It's nice to have a few of us with like minds - especially you, since you are so fair-minded! :)

My ex-husband decided to divorce me about five years ago because he thought he was about to win his suit against the county and was going to come into a boatload of money. He did not want to share it with me. After the divorce, he ended up losing the case, owing the attorney that he'd had an affair with approx. $50,000 and she broke up with him. He ended up losing his business and the IRS came after him. Greedy SOB.

Yes, I believe in Karma and can't wait for it to bite Matt and Ragan in the butt.

Yep, what comes around goes around Misha! Looks like the karma-bug bit your ex right on the butt!

Who gets the worse end of this is gonna be Ragan....imho. Matt doesn't give a crap!

Exactly what is he earning $20,000 for? Staying in the game an extra week or so and a distorted screen shot of someone starting rumors is like handing him money. Instead of throwing money around here and there, hey should up the ante of the prize money, make the house a little more difficult to live in and maybe they will weed out the wanna be movie stars who enter the house for a paid vacation and get some serious players.

Exactly what is he earning $20,000 for? Staying in the game an extra week or so and a distorted screen shot of someone starting rumors is like handing him money. Instead of throwing money around here and there, hey should up the ante of the prize money, make the house a little more difficult to live in and maybe they will weed out the wanna be movie stars who enter the house for a paid vacation and get some serious players.

Yeah, did he ever really stand a chance of getting caught? What if he gets caught in the act? Is he disqualified right there on the spot? Or do the houseguests just know it was him and they can still keep him around?

At least Ragan FINALLY did something that involved some risk rather than yet another video message. Now Matt has his reason to nominate Kathy when he uses the DPov because they all think Kathy was the saboteur.

I still do not like Ragan.

Ugh. Self righteous for the lose! I dislike this guy.

The -only- good thing I have to say about Ragan is that he has at times shown remorse for the things he's said about people in this house.

OF course that remorse is always short lived since he goes right back to trash talking again.

News flash Ragan: It doesn't count as an epiphany if you keep doing the same thing over and over!!

You need to :lipsrsealed2: and :animated_scratchchin: before you speak!

And please for the love of god stop :bigcry:

I'm sorry to hear you had such a rotten husband. Though I am sure he wanted to divorce you for more than just money issues since people are rarely so simple minded (though I don't know him so can't say for sure!) However I think it's great you put it all in perspective and are moving on with your life! More power to you.

I don't believe the laws of Karma effect the BB game. The game is without Karma. It's a game to see who can lie the most. Karma doesn't exist here.

he really did owned rachel in their sparring session :animated_bouncy:

Ugh. Self righteous for the lose! I dislike this guy.

The -only- good thing I have to say about Ragan is that he has at times shown remorse for the things he's said about people in this house.

OF course that remorse is always short lived since he goes right back to trash talking again.

News flash Ragan: It doesn't count as an epiphany if you keep doing the same thing over and over!!

You need to :lipsrsealed2: and :animated_scratchchin: before you speak!

And please for the love of god stop :bigcry:

Ragan drives me up the wall!!!!! You nailed him to a tee!!!!

Wow! He really got to Rachel during their match of wits. It looked to me like Rachel wanted to cry. I think she realized that a lot of what he was saying was true. Although I think much of what Ragan said was true it was also hurtful. I think Rachel probably is a nice person, I just hope that she has a better way of approaching people outside the BB house!

Ragan really is quick with his comebacks. Remind me never to get into a match of wits with him!!

I think they both horrible with Ragan having a slight edge in that competition! And you're right, she did deserve to be called out for walking in the way she did. I'm not sure that it needed to be as bad as Ragan made it though.

Archived