Ragan - Week 6 PoV Winner

CeCiMom

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

O for cripes sakes Ragan!!!! He is claiming Brendon isn't playing this game to win now. Get over your sour ass grapes!!!! Seriously your all full of shit Brendon doesn't have a single friend in this house. Who do you think he is going to nominate. So if he was playing this game to win then who would he put up Mr. Saboteur?

So he plays this game with emotion big deal!!!! He's won two POV's and a HOH that's a hell of a lot more then you have won which is zippo squat!!!! Please send this crybaby whinebag home!!!

OMG IF HE DOESN'T STOP CRYING THIS FOOL IS GOING TO DEHYDRATE!!!... LOL ... He better never ever ever never talk about someone being a baby ... He is crying way more than Rachel ... What a PUSSY!!! Its comical but annoying at the same time ...

I just hope Kathy wins POV, I could care less who goes after that ... I just don't want Matt to use the DPOV and put up Kathy ... Someone else needs to go besides her...

Has there ever been a bigger sap on BB?

He's crying his eyes out, NOT because HE's on the block but because he is SO afraid that he might actually win the POV and take himself off the block which would make him responsible for Matt being put up because "Matt has SO much integrity" :cookoo:

At least, finally, he said something truly hilarious :hahohi:

He's crying his eyes out, NOT because HE's on the block but because he is SO afraid that he might actually win the POV and take himself off the block which would make him responsible for Matt being put up because "Matt has SO much integrity" :cookoo:

:hahohi: Yea, I caught that on BBAD, amazingly I had not flipped the channel on him yet and got a huge laugh

Okay .. well .. so I like how he was so unsympathetic to Rachel and Brendon -- when they were in pain of being on the block, but now he's crying his eyes out about the idea that if he wins his friend Matty might be in danger (never mind that he has no clue Matty is actually safe). And he doesn't get the irony of the situation. Hypocrite. Ugh.

I think this game is rigged though. So I think that the Sab will stay, Matt will go up, use his DPOV .. and AG will get exactly what they want. An awesome "game effecting twist"..

Ugh.

I'm started to get annoyed because I feel like this means Miss Britney or Kathy are going home. Kathy is a waste of an HOH and Britney is one of the few actually playing the game so I will be annoyed to see her go.

These folks are nuts - they truly act shocked they are on the block??? This is a game where it gets down to two people. To be in those final 2 you usually have to step up and win challenges and play the game!! I could understand the beginning when people were shocked to be 1st on the block or to go home but come on kids we are getting down to 6 or 7 people and someone has to be sent packing each week! suck it up Ragan

This is when it gets good! :party_smilie:

whaaa whaa whaa, told Rachel how terrible she was because she cried that she was on the block and he is so much worse it is funny, whiny whiny , disgusts me and it disgusts me further that he has believed every bs thing disgustng slimy Matt has said

Wamber was a bigger cry baby than Ragan but he does come a close second!!!! lol

I think he has deep feelings for Matt.....gonna be funny when he finds out Matts big lie. lol

I really liked him at first but now his true colors are bleeding through......

jmho!

ragan won pov 20 k richer :animated_bouncy:

Ragan upset after Brit tells him about convo with Brendon where Brendon said that Ragan threw the two endurance HOH comps because Ragan wanted Matt to get the blood on his hands. Ragan repeats this to Matt.

Ragan, HELLO, that's exactly what you did.

I never thought I would ever say this, but I HAD to turn off feeds after they came back from POV comp bc i just can NOT take anyone of reagan and his holier than thow attitude about how terrible of a person Brendon is and how full of shit he is for the game moves he is making this week....This sheman is so self rightous and a big baby I just can not handle it!!! It also ticks me off BAD knowing that for the 2nd time this season Matt is gonna get a free pass to the end. first with his wifes HOH letter and now with the D.POV....IMO that is something that should have been either voted on by us or they should have had a sept comp for it. I really hope CBS considers firing Allisons ass after this bust of a season. Brendon has the brigade dead to rights but yet again they are gonna skate on by. Makes no sense!!! At this point I can only pray that the consequence of Matt using his D.POV is that they bring back rachel....That would be so awesome and finally make this season worth watching to the end. Also, what in the hell is up with all feeds being on one convo now? I thought I paid for 4??? grrr..Ok thats my rant for the day...lol

I never thought I would ever say this, but I HAD to turn off feeds after they came back from POV comp bc i just can NOT take anyone of reagan and his holier than thow attitude about how terrible of a person Brendon is and how full of shit he is for the game moves he is making this week....This sheman is so self rightous and a big baby I just can not handle it!!! It also ticks me off BAD knowing that for the 2nd time this season Matt is gonna get a free pass to the end. first with his wifes HOH letter and now with the D.POV....IMO that is something that should have been either voted on by us or they should have had a sept comp for it. I really hope CBS considers firing Allisons ass after this bust of a season. Brendon has the brigade dead to rights but yet again they are gonna skate on by. Makes no sense!!! At this point I can only pray that the consequence of Matt using his D.POV is that they bring back rachel....That would be so awesome and finally make this season worth watching to the end. Also, what in the hell is up with all feeds being on one convo now? I thought I paid for 4??? grrr..Ok thats my rant for the day...lol

I agree 100% with everything you said.

Archived