Ragan - Week 6 PoV Winner

CeCiMom

Maybe ragan and matt are friends because they are both so ugly and weird.

I dont like ragan at all and think that matt will probably win but I dont like him either. Oh well.

That can't be it, because ENZO would be friends with them, as well. Must be something else. :)

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does he ever shut his whiny ass mouth? He needs to be knocked down about a million freaking pegs, the second he won veto he hasn't stopped whining about Matt and just complaining about people, omg enough already. Andrew was voted out weeks ago, really gonna bash him for no reason other than your a bleepity bleep bleep!!!

I'm sure the school where Ragan works is proud of the example he sets for his students even if they are adults. It's one thing what's said behind closed doors but to talk about people and being so nasty on the internet and showtime the way he does must be an embarrassing.

I hope his last saboteur duty is to hide the 8 ball and cue ball from the other hg's. I am so sick of these pool games and hope they get rid of the pool table. That is more of what he should be doing then these bs comments and nothing happens.

this is a little off topic......but I think Matt and regan are brothers.....

that is strange that you say that because in the beginning that is what I thought too...The only thing that I dont get is why CBS hasnt let us know yet. Usually by now they would have let us in on a secret like this. So it leads me to believe that there are no life long friends in the house. I do think now that ragan is a bit more infatuated and inlove with Matt than what he is willing to admit to himself or to anyone. I also think the reason he hates Brendon so much is because in the beginning he had a super crush on brendon, even admitted in a DR session. He definatly seems to me like the jealous vindictive type. Him and Britney are both very insecure shallow people. Which will ultimately be their demise in this game.

that is strange that you say that because in the beginning that is what I thought too...The only thing that I dont get is why CBS hasnt let us know yet. Usually by now they would have let us in on a secret like this. So it leads me to believe that there are no life long friends in the house. I do think now that ragan is a bit more infatuated and inlove with Matt than what he is willing to admit to himself or to anyone. I also think the reason he hates Brendon so much is because in the beginning he had a super crush on brendon, even admitted in a DR session. He definatly seems to me like the jealous vindictive type. Him and Britney are both very insecure shallow people. Which will ultimately be their demise in this game.

Don't know why you think that Ragan and Britney can't make it to the end because of the people they are. Look at some of the F2 people in the past. Maggie and Ivette, Boogie, Ed and Dani, Adam and Ryan and people in earlier seasons that I don't remember as well. Were they better than Brit or Ragan? And with all of them, some people liked them and others thought they were horrible people. They all did a lot of backstabbing, trashing, crying and told a lot of lies. But they all made it to F2.

Does anyone else think this whole Saboteur gig is lame? Every year AG comes up with some twist for the season. Typically the twist has some effect on the game. I don't think the Saboteur has had any effect on the game. For example, when Annie was Saboteur she said that two houseguests knew each other outside of the house. Neither the fans nor the HG have to this day discovered that 2 people know each other. The other day the Sabetuer (Ragan) said something about a competition that would be held that day. By the end of the day, the HG's knew that no competition took place that day. If I were a HG, I would immediately say, "Well obviously the Sab can spout off at the mouth and the things he/she says are not necessarily true." The fact that the Sab would say something that isn't true should make the HG's see how lame this twist is. I wouldn't even care who the Sab is if I were in that house. What does it matter if the things he/she says aren't even true? Also, it's obvious to me that they will not have a competition based on knowledge of comments the Saboteur made - b/c Ragan would have an unfair advantage over the others...

Don't know why you think that Ragan and Britney can't make it to the end because of the people they are. Look at some of the F2 people in the past. Maggie and Ivette, Boogie, Ed and Dani, Adam and Ryan and people in earlier seasons that I don't remember as well. Were they better than Brit or Ragan? And with all of them, some people liked them and others thought they were horrible people. They all did a lot of backstabbing, trashing, crying and told a lot of lies. But they all made it to F2.

The reason I say that is bc neither of them have been doing this AND focusing on their games. Most days esp last week they almost seemed for forget the purpose of why they were there and focused more on bashing and hating. Its one thing to do all of these things to advance in the game. I would even do that as part of my game. But it is pretty clear to me that it isnt game with these two its more personal. Britney is on a mission to see how many in the house she can get to totally hate Brendon and Ragan is more about convincing everyone how wonderful Matt is and how horrible Brendon isnt. They should be playing the game not having social bashing hours and cry me a river fests. Until Britneys change in behavior over the past couple of weeks she wasnt even really a target. Now with all that has happened she has a bullseye right in the center of her back. And if she isnt surprised by Matt with the D.pov she will be up next week unless her or ragan happen to win. But thats only if they can stay focused long enough. Also, f2 doesnt mean anything if you dont have the jury votes......

Does anyone else think this whole Saboteur gig is lame? Every year AG comes up with some twist for the season. Typically the twist has some effect on the game. I don't think the Saboteur has had any effect on the game. For example, when Annie was Saboteur she said that two houseguests knew each other outside of the house. Neither the fans nor the HG have to this day discovered that 2 people know each other. The other day the Sabetuer (Ragan) said something about a competition that would be held that day. By the end of the day, the HG's knew that no competition took place that day. If I were a HG, I would immediately say, "Well obviously the Sab can spout off at the mouth and the things he/she says are not necessarily true." The fact that the Sab would say something that isn't true should make the HG's see how lame this twist is. I wouldn't even care who the Sab is if I were in that house. What does it matter if the things he/she says aren't even true? Also, it's obvious to me that they will not have a competition based on knowledge of comments the Saboteur made - b/c Ragan would have an unfair advantage over the others...

All of the above makes total sense and I agree with it. The only thing I can guess that they would have a quiz on would be the order in which the msg's were shown. as in like a before and after quiz. Which would be awesome because Brendon, Enzo Kathy and esp Hayden have the down 100%

what does Ragan's tattoo say? it looks like latin. anyone know?

It's French: "Quelquefois un rêve est ce qui vous fait un esclave".

Translated: "Sometimes a dream is what makes you a slave". It's from a Liz Phair song.

My French tattoo: "Je rêve d'aller sur la lune".

Archived