Ragan - Week 6 PoV Winner

CeCiMom

I found it extremely in poor taste when he fought with Rachel, yes she did deserve to be told off for how she spouted off when she entered the house but by him making fun of her pimples and her looks he just made himself look like an ass! He didn't have to take it to that level, he makes fun of her for being such a bitch yet he's even worse. UGG! I can't stand him.

The funny thing is... he was making fun of how ugly he thinks Rachel is... UMMMM Ragan you are even more homely than Rachel. Granted I don't think Rachel is attractive BUT Ragan is butt ugly so he's not one who should talk! :animated_shocking:

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good entertainment. Remember the fight Janelle and Beau had in Season6?

They turned out to be really close friends and are to this day.

It is all entertainment folks.

I'm gay and I completely agree with Rachel, Ragan sucks at being gay. I didn't think I wanted anyone more than the Brigade evicted, but I really hope Ragan gets evicted next week. I can't stand his arrogance any longer.

And so continues BB's horrible history of casting homos. Must we all be bitches?

I think Regan sucks, I do not find anything about this season of BB entertaining, I am bored sooo much that I really dont watch it much, just skim thru. I will however watch tomortrow night to see the dpov used, but I hate all of these ppl, they act like they are reading a script, and it makes me wonder if they are all paid bad actors.

Ragan, thank you so much for saying what everyone was thinking! He won that fight hands down, Rachel should not have picked a fight if she couldn't take it. Go Ragan! I was very proud of him for standing up for himself, and every single word he said was true. And yeah, when she insulted him being gay, that gave him every right to talk about her physically.

:queen::pooh:

Fatca, I find myself thinking exactly the same thing about this season. It all seems so much more scripted and fakey than

it has in the past. There should be a whole thread devoted to just how fakey and phoney this whole season has been with

different examples given.

Having said that, I think Ragan played his part better than Rachel did hers. I think it was because she had such a grin on

her face the whole time.

He's one to talk about how horrid she is when he's constantly saying vile things about her even after she apologizes.

I'm no Rachel or Brendon fan, but someone like Ragan who is so blatantly cocky now that he got Rachel out of the house makes me want Brendon to win it all. -.-

He's one to talk about how horrid she is when he's constantly saying vile things about her even after she apologizes.

I'm no Rachel or Brendon fan, but someone like Ragan who is so blatantly cocky now that he got Rachel out of the house makes me want Brendon to win it all. -.-

well let's not forget Rachel started this AND insulted him as a homosexual

Rachel is such a pig

I am just SO glad Ragan told her off

Funny thing is...after a couple of insults...to match hers (which were far worse IMO)...he made some DARN good points about her revolting personality

-Kyo

Rachel was completely correct though. Does he have to be a bitch just to be a stereotypical queen? We're not all like that.

of course not...plenty...TONS of completely stable gay people

but SHE started this whole thing...the accusation two weeks ago then walks in and goes right for him

-Kyo

of course not...plenty...TONS of completely stable gay people

but SHE started this whole thing...the accusation two weeks ago then walks in and goes right for him

-Kyo

Of course she has no way of knowing what he's said behind her back, but I'm just saying that knowing what we know outside of the house, he's absolutely no better than she is morally. He's just as hypocritical.

I can't believe everyone sucks so bad in this house that my only other option is to count for Brigade members. You know you have a bad season when the overwhelming favorites coming into the game are the most popular. Usually it's the underdogs.

I am gay and fell embarrassed for Ragan... this guy is craaaaaaaaaaazy and paranoid. Rachel's comments were just as bad as his. I don't believe she has anything against gays. She was just being a bitch to him, trying to push some buttons. Now, he took everything too seriously (and forgot he is in a game on TV LOL). I think Rachel is a bitch, but I loved when she asked him if he would like some cookies. LOL. Hilarious! :animated_rotfl:

I'm all for people standing up for themselves but this is a game and the objective is 500K, I don't understand these people, minus 2 jury votes isn't a good way to enter final 2. When does one just shut the hell up, suck it up and don't respond back? Is fighting back really worth losing 500k? And I'm not saying he'd lose them for sure but I think Enzo said it best, "I'm friends with everybody". Yeah it's BS but I find it funny that Britney made fun of Brendon and NOBODY had her back and then Ragan talked back to Rachel and when Rachel pretty much asked "OK WHOS GOT A PROBLEM WITH ME (HINT HINT YOU ARENT GETTING MY VOTE)" nobody said a damn word!!!

I also find it funny that some of these idiot finds "Floaters grab a life fest" offensive and bullying. Give me a break.

OK I am not sure if I misheard but during the beginning of the show when Ragan was in the HN room crying he was going over 'possibilities" and he said that he could lose a good friend, and then after wards I swear I thought he said "My brother"... Did I hear that correctly????

OK I am not sure if I misheard but during the beginning of the show when Ragan was in the HN room crying he was going over 'possibilities" and he said that he could lose a good friend, and then after wards I swear I thought he said "My brother"... Did I hear that correctly????

I don't remember hearing that... I'd go back and watch it on DVR to confirm but husband is watching a boxing match... stupid sports! LOL

Ragen continues to make me feel more and more sorry for the poor kids at the school that he is suppose to be a counselor. He can talk about his penis while joking and laughing playing pool with Matt and Brit, cry when he even thinks about a married man who he acts as if he is in love with MIGHT be eliminated, talks even nastier than Brenden or Rachel even thought to talk, but he thinks he is better than them, they were stupid to be upset about being on the block together and being separated, he absolutely boggles my mind. I simply do not like him as a person or bb player. If he wasnt acting like he was mother theresa, I could care less how he was talking about people, but just like Brit, I cannot tolerate how he talks about people behind their backs and then to their face acts superior. He is a disgusting human being

I don't see what your problem is with Ragan being upset about Matt leaving. Who cares if Matt is married? They are really good friends (at least Ragan thinks that... not sure where Matt is on that issue), and Matt perpetuates the "Matt & Ragan as gay couple" joke just as much as Ragan does. It's fun for them, and Ragan has every right to be upset that his friend might be leaving. The self righteous crap I agree with, but I don't think there is anything wrong with Ragan for "acting like he is in love with" a married man (which I don't think he is anyway). Or joking about his penis, for that matter. :devilish: That's just what boys do!

:queen::pooh:

Matt doesn't even like Ragan though, he's just using him because Ragan is so clingy, thus is easy to use as he sees fit.

I agree 100%! Matt is using Ragan and could give a crap about him!

jmho!

Archived