Rachel - Week 5 Nominee

CeCiMom

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep .

Rachel said:

The sick bitch. She's going to be a stark raving lunatic in the jury house all by herself after Thursday. No cameras there for her to perform in front of. By the time Brendon gets there it's going to be like that old movie, The Devil and Mrs. Jones where he will think they can finally bump nasty but she'll be so crazy that she won't know what planet she's on.

I'm waiting on someone to take those nasty extensions and toss them in the pool. I was hoping Monet or Kristen would do it but it didn't happen. :popcorn2:

Maybe we need to get Chima back in there to do it. :animated_rotfl:

Can you imagine what she would say as she was throwing them in the pool.

Chima: That Nasty bitch. She is making me have flashbacks from my Season. She needs to get up and leave with my RIGHT NOW! Skanky Bitch.

I'm wondering if anybody actually watched the same feeds that I did. Before Rachel confronted Kathy, she was in the room with Brendon telling him that she was at peace with leaving and that she knew she was the one who would be voted out. She was encouraging him to be strong and that she was going to ensure that SHE got voted out before him. She told him that he could do it. He would win it. And THAT is when she went to have the cat fight with Kathy. After they were done, they went into the room and Rachel and Brendon laughed because he knew that she had done it on purpose to make sure people were angry with her.

So I'm sorry that it was not reported, but Rachel did a very selfless thing and my admiration for her rose considerably. She's gone, but she did the best she could to ensure that Brendon stays. He won't win, but he will at least have a chance.

The sick bitch. She's going to be a stark raving lunatic in the jury house all by herself after Thursday. No cameras there for her to perform in front of. By the time Brendon gets there it's going to be like that old movie, The Devil and Mrs. Jones where he will think they can finally bump nasty but she'll be so crazy that she won't know what planet she's on.

Dang, :sherlockani: You seem to know a lot about that movie! :inquisitive:

Brendon seems to think they have some choice in who actually is going home this week. The delusions continue between the two of them that this house could vote to keep Rachel. Where's that little emoticon that spins his finger around his head?

I honestly think Brendon wants to "take a bullet" for her because he's a freaking coward with big feet and deformed toenail who can't win an endurance contest and knows it.

I guess the fun this week can be that Rachel is blindsided with the vote!

More fun: Brendon's toenail has its own Twitter page: brendonstoe

I'm wondering if anybody actually watched the same feeds that I did. Before Rachel confronted Kathy, she was in the room with Brendon telling him that she was at peace with leaving and that she knew she was the one who would be voted out. She was encouraging him to be strong and that she was going to ensure that SHE got voted out before him. She told him that he could do it. He would win it. And THAT is when she went to have the cat fight with Kathy. After they were done, they went into the room and Rachel and Brendon laughed because he knew that she had done it on purpose to make sure people were angry with her.

So I'm sorry that it was not reported, but Rachel did a very selfless thing and my admiration for her rose considerably. She's gone, but she did the best she could to ensure that Brendon stays. He won't win, but he will at least have a chance.

I did not see that on the feeds but I may have missed it. What I was just watching was brenden saying he was going to make sure that he leaves this week. The problem is that they have already decided that rachel was the bigger competitor and they really can't do anything about it.

Brendon seems to think they have some choice in who actually is going home this week. The delusions continue between the two of them that this house could vote to keep Rachel. Where's that little emoticon that spins his finger around his head?

I honestly think Brendon wants to "take a bullet" for her because he's a freaking coward with big feet and deformed toenail who can't win an endurance contest and knows it.

I guess the fun this week can be that Rachel is blindsided with the vote!

More fun: Brendon's toenail has its own Twitter page: brendonstoe

. This is funny omg. Somebody needs to tell Brit about this.

I think Rachel is awesome and playing the game. Also as she says she has been fighting since day one to stay in the house. Also I think all the house guest hate her cause she is a threat. I don't think she is the best player ever but she deserves props for "playing"

You lose, you leave. Rachel lost. Only AG/BB can save her now.

That being said, I'm bored with Ragan, Brit and Matt just constantly trash talking the gruesome twosome. All the house, minus BrenRack, are cocky and obnoxious just like Rachel was last week. Enzo and Brit are going after Rachel's vote. Rachel should try to unearth the sabateur. Although I want her gone ASAP. Ragan's a little bitch too. I hope Kristen trashes his house.

What are all you people going to do when she is gone? I guess this board dies. Jesus find something else to do, wait, you can't, she is the only reason people are posting here most of the time, love her or hate her, she and brendon are the only reason this season has had an OUNCE of arguing or anything to keep us from utter boredom.

Rachel and Brandon give great TV .. Lots of drama great excitement great scenes and the only one playing the game .. They are playing the game the best the show with out them is too predictable until the bregade is down to be evicted so we don't have to watch for a few weeks BC u know Kathy then regan then Britney in that order will follow they need to keep the show exciting and leave Rachel on !!!!

I record BBAD and ff thru them. Don't like them at all. As far as the Brigade, I think Ragen and Britney will give them a run for the money. It will be more interesting w/o Rachel. I'd like to see if Brendon showed up to be in the game or to find a "friend" w/benefits. A lot of people never thought that Jordan would win in final 3, and she won the show.

What are all you people going to do when she is gone? I guess this board dies. Jesus find something else to do, wait, you can't, she is the only reason people are posting here most of the time, love her or hate her, she and brendon are the only reason this season has had an OUNCE of arguing or anything to keep us from utter boredom.

No with them gone, besides Brit and Matt, no one else has had to play anything but a social game. So much attention on the two of them, I'm ready to start talking about everyone else. What will Ragen, Kathy (lol) or Britney do as HOH, Who will turn first on the others, Lane or Enzo? Sorry but that's what we will talk about.

Rachel only has herself to blame for her upcoming eviction. While she might understand the the basics of the game and how important for it is to win PoV's and hoh comps, she does not have a social game. She still does not understand or can see a plausible reason why the other HG dislike her. Her fantasy lifestyle is biting her in the a$$ now that it has has collided with real people that are not paying her for her services. ^_^

Rachel only has herself to blame for her upcoming eviction. While she might understand the the basics of the game and how important for it is to win PoV's and hoh comps, she does not have a social game. She still does not understand or can see a plausible reason why the other HG dislike her. Her fantasy lifestyle is biting her in the a$$ now that it has has collided with real people that are not paying her for her services. ^_^

ditto

Regardless of your personal feelings/opinions about B/R it's definitely going to be extremely boring without them now. They are playing the game and gives us some drama to keep us watching. After Ragan finishes his reign as saboteur I think I'm done til the finale. No one else remotely interests me. The person that casts these HGs needs to be sentenced to hell to sit on hot coals.

When they don't have the ten minutes out of forty of them slobbering over each other on the show the show will be way more interesting. When they don't have all four cameras of the feeds on them trading stds it will be great. If Rachel goes Brenda will have a chance to be a stronger player. His thirst for revenge may possibly even make him a formidable opponent.

If ragan goes out after rachel it will be a big help as far as arguments not being nipped in the bud.

Get rid of them!!! So sick of Rachel/Brandon. I think it will get far more watchable when they are gone, at least for me and it looks like others agree.

Pllleeeeseee get rid of Rachel first!!!!!

Can you list some interesting tidbits about the other houseguests? Just curious.

I sort of felt bad for Rachel (and Brendon) because they seemed so alone in the house. Yeah, that was kind of their choice. But still... until this week, when I saw the goodbye message from Rachel to Kristen. I think Rachel has a genuine problem. She seems to define herself by her physical appearance and her connection to some man (in this case, Brendon). If I were in the house I would have to vote her out if only to not listen to her anymore.

Archived