Rachel - Week 5 Nominee

CeCiMom

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly, Straykat! I couldn't believe those two slugs were F2. Now Adam is in Jail for meth smuggling or something! lol

yep Adam incarcerated here in MA..was dealing opiates.turned his winnings into drug biz...couple years ago he has since been released

I think if Brendon goes, he will just try to latch on to the boys. Clifford will have no one. She was go ballestic!!! However, she can win HOHs. Either way, just get rid of one of them. Only the front door can get between her and her man.

I'd have paid extra to see Kristen and Rachel alone in the jury house! :boxing: & :argue:

Rachael has followed Kathy to 3 rooms demanding an apology because Kathy did not cheer for her.

This is after Rachel admitted to Kathy that the only reason Rachel picked her (Kathy) to play POV was because Rachel thought she could beat Kathy.

tick tick unless a miracles happens

rachel is on the eviction clock :animated_bouncy:

She wants an apology? Come on, it's a game, Rachel.

If you wanted to win so badly, you should've stayed otu of a showmance. That diminish's the odds of winning greatly, cause it' makes you a target and drags you into fights. Too Bad Rachel! :party_smilie:

Rachel just said that Kathy came after her by walking away. Stupid girl can't keep her lies straight. OMG.......shut the f up already. I wish these guys would just tell her she has no leg to stand on and walk away from her, but I know they have to "play nice" in case they need her jury vote. Don't hate the game, hate Rachel. And Brenda is just as bad by backing her up. Niether of them have any common sense enough to run out of a burning building.

Give Rachel a break! She's on her period! Nobody cares!

:laugh4:

Archived