Rachel - Week 5 Nominee

CeCiMom

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rachael is crying to Ragen saying we were such good friends and now he seems to be distant.

OMG she is really working Ragen.

"Crying" may not quite be the accurate term, LOL. What is crying, if there are no tears? Acting? She is so awful.

Well it's about damn time you noticed! I was beginning to wonder about you.

And your right about last year, but we're talking about Gnatalie (puke)

LOL LOL LOL......I got side tracked by.....ready.......drum roll......SPAM!!

OMG, that "tear" swipe she just did was classic. Classically bad. She is so awful...not even good enough for a soap.

And she just added a big sniff and wipe of the nose. What a girl.

Was it not just a few weeks ago before Monet left that Rachel had a tantrum when someone said she called another woman in the house a bitch. She freaked out saying she never called any woman a bitch because it is such a derogatory term; however, that goodbye message to Kristen shows how hateful and a liar Rachel is!

And she is the worst fake cryer ever!!!

Hi ya, Shipp! Just got off work, watched the show, so apparently Matt won? Will we non live feeders ever get to see the whole comp? Rack Hell is ever so sweet. What a switch. So Matt will put up Brenda and Clifford, right?

As I am watching the feeds, I can tell you that Rachel is very disappointed in Bredon.... I would not be surprised that the whimp Brendon wins POV and takes Rachel off the block... :animated_wave:

She is unblelivable,what a selfish skank she is.

As I am watching the feeds, I can tell you that Rachel is very disappointed in Bredon.... I would not be surprised that the whimp Brendon wins POV and takes Rachel off the block... :animated_wave:

She is unblelivable,what a selfish skank she is.

Ya know, that would not surprise me one bit. That boy is a disgrace to the male race.

I sense a break up real soon. I think she's the better BB player than him, he thinks he has the social game over her, but I think I'd rather deal with her than him...and that says a LOT! She studies very hard and from day one. She may not have a lot of common sense (or book smarts it seems at times) but she's playing the game harder than most. She's won twice and let's not forget she told two lies purposely to shake the house..no one knows that info I don't think. My guess is that they will really disagree on how to play the game this week, she will start thinking there is NO way he can win and decide she should stay over him. As much as he talks about taking her off the block if he wins, I think he'll start thinking he's better at the game than her...hence the drama! Just a prediction!

As much as I dislike her and would love to see her whine in the house without "her man", they should get rid of her over Brenda. She is better at BB trivia and such.

Can't disagree with any of that

I think if Rachel left next week, Brendon might be angry for a bit but he'd get over it. If he left she would be in a rage and more dangerous to the other hamsters

-Kyo

I thought I would puke when Rachel was having her chat with Julie on last nights show, Julie could not even get in a word because of Rachels continous hideous laughter, and when Julie said hello to her, she said "Hey Girl", not an appropriate way to greet Julie Chen, then again I almost hurled when she gave her goodby to Kristen, here we go again about "Her and her man", STFU

Matt should promise to keep her if she shaves her head into a Mohawk. When she does, put her up and evict her...she could use those extensions, right? Just wish she was on slop. Lucky she didn't have to compete in HOH comp...those big fake bazookas of hers might have imploded....

Archived