Rachel - Week 5 Nominee

CeCiMom

I thought I would puke when Rachel was having her chat with Julie on last nights show, Julie could not even get in a word because of Rachels continous hideous laughter, and when Julie said hello to her, she said "Hey Girl", not an appropriate way to greet Julie Chen, then again I almost hurled when she gave her goodby to Kristen, here we go again about "Her and her man", STFU

I feel the same way.

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am reading the live update forums and am just floored what a mean spirited, petty, plastic, self-absorbed winch Rachel is capable of being. I run across her type in my line of work (firefighter/medic) here in South Florida and it astounds me to this day that people can look down their noses at you even as you are saving their lives. I know that i am the better person and live a much more rewarding life than they could ever appreciate. I feel sorry for her and people like her.

I am reading the live update forums and am just floored what a mean spirited, petty, plastic, self-absorbed winch Rachel is capable of being. I run across her type in my line of work (firefighter/medic) here in South Florida and it astounds me to this day that people can look down their noses at you even as you are saving their lives. I know that i am the better person and live a much more rewarding life than they could ever appreciate. I feel sorry for her and people like her.

My stepson and his girl are in that line of work too, and I got them t-shirts that said "I'm here to save your ass, not kiss it". Sorry for the off topic, but your post just made me think of that.

I was TRYING to keep an open mind about Rachel, because she does play the game, but her nastiness coupled with that awful annoying laugh has be hoping against hope her big red butt is out this week! Come on Matt, make it happen. (I don't like Matt either, but if he gets her out, I might be a fan, at least for a week).

yeah yeah yeah......you've had to fight since week one. Well, that's the way you are playing the game and you've isolated yourself with Brenda, and been nasty to everyone in the house. Live up to the consequences. Uggggh!

OMG Rachel putting on a good show in the HOH room. She jumped all over Ragen and they got in an argument. Still yelling.

And did you know that Rachel has had to fight for her LIFE every day in the house??? :gunsmilie:

If Brenda nor Rachel leaves next week then this game is rigged.

Of course I have no clue if it's rigged or not but I just wanted to say that.

OMG Rachel putting on a good show in the HOH room. She jumped all over Ragen and they got in an argument. Still yelling.

And did you know that Rachel has had to fight for her LIFE every day in the house??? :gunsmilie:

Darn, I'm missing drama?

This is going to be a fun week. Watching her backtrack on everything she has said is funny. Not calling others the B word (which she has done at least twice since), she is saying now that she is only playing for herself when every other week it has been her and Brenda this and that. The claws are out! Let the fun begin. Also, did she forget that she said "bring it" in her HOH speech last week? Careful what you ask for!

Rachel just said that she made a power move last week by putting Hayden and Kristen up on the block. She said that was the only power move ever made in the house. And, she's trying to get Matt to not put her and Brendon on the block. Hmm, but if he did, that would be a power move...

At least when she said that sometimes she's an emotional bitch, she didn't blame it on her period.

She SHOULD have...some people really do get like that, but she's a"horse" of a diffrent breed alltogether. She turns into a real RACLELLA (as in bridzilla) when she drinks...and then brags about her "conquests"! Not sure she has ANY morals, class, intergrity and I can she's one BIG FAKE MESS!

She SHOULD have...some people really do get like that, but she's a"horse" of a diffrent breed alltogether. She turns into a real RACLELLA (as in bridzilla) when she drinks...and then brags about her "conquests"! Not sure she has ANY morals, class, intergrity and I can she's one BIG FAKE MESS!

AMEN!!!! Could have not said it better

Ok I hope it plays out like this..after her and Brendon get nominated today, I hope she wins the POV tomorrow and comes to her senses and saves herself. After Brendon is evicted next Thursday she's so mad that she gets HOH and we watch as the rest of them eat crow and grovel to her.....Then I hope she nominates Matt and Ragan and one them gets evicted......I really hope she stays I think without Brendon there she's just gonna become the lone reason worth watching the feeds because she'll be the instigator of every fight and bring drama to a dramaless super boring season.

Archived