Rachel - Week 5 Nominee

CeCiMom

Ok I hope it plays out like this..after her and Brendon get nominated today, I hope she wins the POV tomorrow and comes to her senses and saves herself. After Brendon is evicted next Thursday she's so mad that she gets HOH and we watch as the rest of them eat crow and grovel to her.....Then I hope she nominates Matt and Ragan and one them gets evicted......I really hope she stays I think without Brendon there she's just gonna become the lone reason worth watching the feeds because she'll be the instigator of every fight and bring drama to a dramaless super boring season.

Would LOVE to see this happen Steven!

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she's having "instant in-love" regret. Notice how annoyed she gets with him and gives him looks that could kill. I think she realizes he's a total wuss. This "relationship" (hahahaha!) will go nowhere - although I could say those two deserve each other! If one of them (hopefully her) don't go this week, I don't think I can stand it anymore. I just don't trust Matt - he always wants to show "us" how smart he is - and then does something stupid - like making another deal with them. I sure hope he doesn't. He's a yucko also. These are the best of the best?? Plleasseeee!

OMG! The two of them are SOOOOOO STUUUUUPid. It's amazing. Roachel and Brenda are on the block and are convinced that only Matt and Ragan are against them and that they can get the votes to stay. Brendon is all excited about the Hayden/Enzo alliance.

Thank you, Matty! :)

And they are nothing if not resilient delusional. Both on the block, planning the order of eviction for the rest of the houseguests-as well as planning the votes to keep Brenda when he's up against Kathy after Roachel wins POV.

If Brenda uses the POV on her, he'll go down in history as one of most stupid players in the history of BB. Apparently, it's what a knight idiot does.

OMG! The two of them are SOOOOOO STUUUUUPid. It's amazing. Roachel and Brenda are on the block and are convinced that only Matt and Ragan are against them and that they can get the votes to stay. Brendon is all excited about the Hayden/Enzo alliance.

It is pretty funny. Hayden and Enzo have been toying with him...making him think they want to align. Same a Britney was doing last week and Hayden and Kristen a few weeks ago. R & B just keep falling for it...:giggle:

Rachel's afraid that America thinks she's the mean, bitchy girl.

Don't be afraid, Rachel!

After watching you shovel that salad, You're obviously a mean, bitchy pig. OINK OINK!!

And they are nothing if not resilient delusional. Both on the block, planning the order of eviction for the rest of the houseguests-as well as planning the votes to keep Brenda when he's up against Kathy after Roachel wins POV.

If Brenda uses the POV on her, he'll go down in history as one of most stupid players in the history of BB. Apparently, it's what a knight idiot does.

Ummm, sorry but I think Marcellus still holds the title of the most stupid player in the history of BB.

Ummm, sorry but I think Marcellus still holds the title of the most stupid player in the history of BB.

I said "one of", LOL! But it he uses it on her and still goes, he sacrificies his game for some Vegas trashy girl that if he truly has a future with, I'll eat my hat!!!

I said "one of", LOL! But it he uses it on her and still goes, he sacrificies his game for some Vegas trashy girl that if he truly has a future with, I'll eat my hat!!!

My bad. I agree it would go in the books as one of the stupidest moves in the history of BB. People will still be talking his stupidity for years to come. LOL

Marcelles was stupid but he trusted danielle if brendon wins the power of veto and uses it on bazooka boobs it will be the stupidest move in big brother history who does that? Even if you are a total idiot in love no one including rachel is worth 500.000 dollars. If this is love for him I seriously doubt he has ever dated a woman before.

Actually, every HG is out to get all the others. Annie got caught basically by her actions. I just hope this whole buzz re: sabateur doesn't derail the plan to get Rack Hell's butt outta that house.

Rachel looks like crap. Her hair is two different colors. She did a poor matching job with the extensions.

Hi! :animated_wave: Why is Rack Hell smelling her hair...that's gross imo.

Ok I hope it plays out like this..after her and Brendon get nominated today, I hope she wins the POV tomorrow and comes to her senses and saves herself. After Brendon is evicted next Thursday she's so mad that she gets HOH and we watch as the rest of them eat crow and grovel to her.....Then I hope she nominates Matt and Ragan and one them gets evicted......I really hope she stays I think without Brendon there she's just gonna become the lone reason worth watching the feeds because she'll be the instigator of every fight and bring drama to a dramaless super boring season.

I like the way you think

Archived