Thursday 7/29 Live Show

HOH  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win HOH tonight?

• Brendon
    • Britney
    • Enzo
    • Hayden
    • Kristen
    • Lane
    • Rachel
    • Ragan
    • Andrew (if not evicted)
    • Kathy (if not evicted)

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sad to see Andrew leave. Even sadder to see Kathy stay.

Totally agree!

I voted for Brendon but, only because I'd like to see him make it to the jury house.

Guess who I voted for LOL?

Here is some stolen info:

BB Scoop

EW: After Annie was booted, why didn't you let the house continue to believe that the saboteur was still there?

Allison Grodner The saboteur may not be dead after all! You'll find out more tonight (July 29). Make sure you watch.....

The article also says that Brenchel have been planning their wedding and tonight Brenda tells Rachel that he loves her. Oh joy - get your popcorn ready

I posted the whole interview in the media thread..... Jeff might be coming for visitparty_smilie.gif

We are going way today and won't be back til Tuesdayish...... really hate being without a computer, I should be able to watch the show from my moms house... but it's going to suck not knowing who was nominated til the show on Sunday

it should be an interesting week

finally the top guns or alliances will probably be targeted this week :animated_bouncy:

Or...

Brendon/Rachel wins HoH... puts up Kristen and Hayden... Hayden wins PoV and the replacement nominee is Kathy (since Rachel thinks that will guarantee Kristen's eviction) and Kathy walks out the door. :lol:

Or...

Brendon/Rachel wins HoH... puts up Kristen and Hayden... Hayden wins PoV and the replacement nominee is Kathy (since Rachel thinks that will guarantee Kristen's eviction) and Kathy walks out the door. laugh.gif

This would still be very interesting! At least that would ensure craziness the following week!

Regardless, I think tonight will definitely be the start of something good.

Who's actually playing for the HoH win???

Matt can't compete.

Britney and Ragan feel safe no matter who wins.

Kathy is the don't win so I'm not a target/leech floater.

Lane isn't the brightest bulb so, it would have to be luck.

Hayden doesn't really want it but, he wants to keep Kristen safe so, I think it depends on if Brendon or Rachel are still in the run.

Enzo... I don't think he wants to win yet but, he may surprise me.

The only 3(4) I think are completely gunning for the win is Kristen, Brendon, Rachel and Hayden up to a point. Showmance against showmance... imo.

so far, I guess I"m the only vote for Kathy to win HOH, which could shake up the house some.

If you go with what has been happening, whoever has been on the block and not evicted, is the one that has won HOH. I don't think Kathy will put up Brenchal, I think she would put up Enzo and Lane. At least I hope. This would stir up and lots of crap. :stop: (Kathy working)

The slugs really need to know about the all-guy brigade alliance. Keeping Kathy does no one in that house any good

whatsoever. Keeping Andrew on the other hand would benefit several of their chances to get further in the game.

He's smart and a tough competitor.

Archived