Kathy - Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yikes and how could I forget that, since that is all I've seen her do, guess It's one of those things that you see it soo much you forget about it,lolololanimated_rotfl.gif

I was just thinkin about ol Kathy as I was puttin on my mascara gettin ready for work, then I said "Oh yes," "less is better"animated_shocking.gif

SEEEEEE!!! there's yet another reason to LOVE Kathy- she is giving you tips on what NOT to do when applying eye makeup!

SEEEEEE!!! there's yet another reason to LOVE Kathy- she is giving you tips on what NOT to do when applying eye makeup!

Yep, and off I go to work not looking like Spider Women, see ya all lateranimated_wave.gif

is it final four yet?

:animated_bouncy:

OK..... post something that you think Kathy has done well this season of Big Brother to make you a Kathy fan. :inquisitive:

chirp chirp chirp

She held Hayden's hair while Kristen shave him.........wait..........then she got tired and lay down on the couch. Never mind.

Hey I just saw Kathy walking upright! Wow! Simply Amazing. A walking kathy sighting!

I'm afraid that falls in the category of Bigfoot, Loch Ness, Area 51, Bermuda Triangle, and Crop Circles.

Hey I just saw Kathy walking upright! Wow! Simply Amazing. A walking kathy sighting!

pictures, or it didn't happen....

;)

C'mon now. It was the last couple of minutes of the television show. I'm sure you all saw it to! I didn't hallucinate it did I? Nah, stop playing. You saw it too. Didn't you?

Is this what you saw?

post-763-12809707124346_thumb.jpg

Problem is though Kathy is a redneck and Britany though not a blue blood is far more educated and will never be what Kathy is now in her future :animated_rotfl:

She pursued a double major in the honors college studying Communication and Spanish at the University of Arkansas and graduated .No comparison to the life experience of Kathy ;)

Worse case scenario: We'll all have to order drinks if she wins the game. I can see her saying to America that she needs this vote so intensely for her health and for her son (as she's lying on the couch in the living room) while cigarette smoke curls in the distance. Say the nightmare isn't so. I know that sounds horrible, but that's just how I see Kathy.

Archived