Kathy - Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the people who are saying I didnt hear what I heard....I actually check my facts before I speak....So thought I would share those facts with you... Go back to flashbacks at 5:39pm house time and listen in for yourself......Then come back here and we can discuss it....I can't help it that Kathy is a complete idiot...It's just one of those things where don't shoot the messenger for relaying what came out of HER OWN mouth...And there is no way she "mis spoke"...and Shipp, I wasn't even directing anything that I said at you anyway. If you notice I specifically typed in..."in response to SwatCopsWife" at the very beginning of the post that you have quoted me on....There is no need for people to get upset with me for providing the facts and information...

For the people who are saying I didnt hear what I heard....I actually check my facts before I speak....So thought I would share those facts with you... Go back to flashbacks at 5:39pm house time and listen in for yourself......Then come back here and we can discuss it....I can't help it that Kathy is a complete idiot...It's just one of those things where don't shoot the messenger for relaying what came out of HER OWN mouth...And there is no way she "mis spoke"...and Shipp, I wasn't even directing anything that I said at you anyway. If you notice I specifically typed in..."in response to SwatCopsWife" at the very beginning of the post that you have quoted me on....There is no need for people to get upset with me for providing the facts and information...

Well excuuuuuse me. If you post anything on a public thread anyone can respond. If you wanted to talk directly to Swat you should have PM'd her.

Kathy knows who Julie is. It's Brenda who doesn't. Brenda, the wiz wussy, made an insulting remark about Julie teaching Enzo Chinese. I believe Julie is of Korean heritage, born in the :flags_unitedstates:

Brenda said Korean, but I think Julie is of Chinese heritage. Of course, the physicist, swim coach, male ho doesn't know there is a difference between asians.

Crap and here I though Julie was Chinese :lookaround:

I don't think if I had a Chinese and Korean person both in front of me I would be able to know which was which.

However I am getting good at knowing if someone in front of me is mexican or Indian. Took me awhile to know the difference.

In my defense though where I live there aren't to many chinese or Korean people.

I am cracking up. Enzo and Lane are laughing about how lazy she is. They said she has never even walked over to the other side of the yard.

If she is ever going to do anything but trip and fall during every competition she needs to get her energy level up. She is either laying down inside or smoking outside. I just don't see her employer saying you can take the summer off and your job is guaranteed when your Big Brother gig is over. She is not there for the money because she said she just HAS to go to the jury house.

I think when the show is over there is going to be more to the story of Kathy.

I just think that people, especially Kathy, tend to forget where they are as the days, hours, minutes drag on. We all have our suspicions that Kathy may not be 100% all there, so it may be easier for her to lose track of time and where she is. I'm not a Kathy fan, I'm just saying that as outsiders, we really don't know what it's like to be in that house from day to day.

Now that that is out of the way, I almost choked on my turkey sandwich when I read the originating post here. It is definitely a classic, and now I'm going to go back in time and watch it.

Thanks everyone for the spirited debates and hilarious commentary. For me, Big Brother is only half the fun, the other half (and probably this year due to the boring cast, more) is coming here and reading and sharing. You guys are awesome. :party_smilie: :party_smilie:

It is awful funny that None of the live feed bloggers picked up on that conversation......and even if it was said, thinking someone took what she said all wrong. Go figure..... :animated_scratchchin:

It is awful funny that None of the live feed bloggers picked up on that conversation......and even if it was said, thinking someone took what she said all wrong. Go figure..... :animated_scratchchin:

Right. Who would of thunk, lol.

You're going to be awfully busy for the next month and a half.

Archived