Kathy - Week 4

CeCiMom

Also I hope the Have Not room is still stinky from that porta potty and the room smells like eau de Enzo poopoo.... :animated_rotfl:

:animated_rotfl:

Give her a years supply of SPAM for her efforts!!!

NO, not the dreaded spam. Still makes me laugh. SPAM!

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let me put your little mind to rest....she is a patrol office, she is patrol Seargant.....she did have cancer has been a survivor for 9 years.....hope that helps!

Everyone talks about her game play, even the HG, but guess what....SHE IS STILL THERE and three others are gone! That says something....they are too stupid to get her out! GO KAT!!! :animated_rotfl:

LOVE HER! Her game play is no worse then Loser Enzo , Lane, Hayden and Kristen. They don't do chit. All talk no action.

LOVE HER! Her game play is no worse then Loser Enzo , Lane, Hayden and Kristen. They don't do chit. All talk no action.

hey Swats Wifeanimated_wave.gifI agreee with all but the "I love her",lol I am not crazy about Enzo, or Lane either, specially Lane

SHIPPER you talking crap about my woman? How they heck are you?

:hurray: HEY HEY SWATS!!!! So glad to "see" ya, missed ya. Thought you would be busy with the baby.

Lots of cop bashing. Seems some love bashing the job, instead of bashing her game.

Because she's a cop, I guess the bashers think she should have come into the game guns blazing and taking prisoners. Because she didn't, she's considered a lazy slug, by some. Especially some who should know better. What the.....??!! :gunsmilie:

Cheers kiddo, :cheers:

I'm trying to catch up on flashback from last night...any exciting Kathy moments that I should look for?

:sleep1::smoke:

I'm trying to catch up on flashback from last night...any exciting Kathy moments that I should look for?

:sleep1::smoke:

Oh my word, ImIn! I was reading the Kathy "bashing" posts and got to this one and laughed so hard that I really did spit coffee on my computer and keyboard! Too funny.

Oh and by the way, several of my cop friends even said she gives them a bad name. Don't be hatin on me. I didn't say this, I'm just quoting them. (this line is not directed at you, ImIn).

No cop bashing here only Kathy the lazy cop bashing.

Lots of respect for law enforcement and I have them surrounding me and laughing with me too. They can take a joke. I love the cop sense of humor.

:hurray: HEY HEY SWATS!!!! So glad to "see" ya, missed ya. Thought you would be busy with the baby.

Lots of cop bashing. Seems some love bashing the job, instead of bashing her game.

Because she's a cop, I guess the bashers think she should have come into the game guns blazing and taking prisoners. Because she didn't, she's considered a lazy slug, by some. Especially some who should know better. What the.....??!! :gunsmilie:

Cheers kiddo, :cheers:

I for one am not bashing cops, and I don't expect her to be "guns blazing", but I do expect her to be less useless than she is. She is not what I would consider physically fit enough to be a cop, judging on her performance in comps, just sayin. And I'll say again, the thing that annoys me the most about her is trying to use her cancer as a sympathy card to keep her in the game - if you are that bad off why come on BB? You know it it physically and mentally demanding if you have ever watched so why put yourself thru it if you aren't up to it?

This is kind of a general question but I figure since we're talking about why Kathy would come into the game when she is sick or working/not working...a lot of them say "I need to be here" and I wonder if there is a legitimate reason for saying that or if it is all "just game" talk.

anyway...A lot of them talk about just wanting to make it to jury. I know they get paid for the time they are there, so does that mean afterward that they are eligible for unemployment benefits? And, I wonder if they receive health insurance from BB or whomever while they are in the house...which could carry over for a while after they get out of jury?

I've never collected unemployment...so I don't really know how it works...or how it works for reality show actors.

I think that someone said that Kathy took a leave of absence from her job - don't take that as gospel - you know how these things start. It would make sense to me, though. I can't imagine, in this economy, anyone leaving a decent job with nothing to come home to if they don't succeed at why they left. Dunno.

As far as the cop thing, I think that Kathy promoted that from the get-go via photos, etc...Right? If I am wrong about that; I apologize.

That said, kathy being a cop or deputy sheriff on a reality tv show has nothing to do with cops and sheriffs and deputy sheriffs on the day-to-day job. Not in my mind, anyway. She will be judged, as her houseguests are all judged. Her being a member of law enforcement is not going to excuse her performance, etc... from being judged.

Kathy might be a stellar deputy sheriff. I dunno. I don't care. She might even win the 500K out of attrition or she might do like Jordan and in the latter stages of the game; show us a whole new Kathy. At this point, Kathy could go home for all I care. No great loss.

The way I feel is - immediately when they start talking about "needing" to be there, I want them gone. I don't care if it's some sort of game play or not. It's even worse to me if they really really feel that way. It's a game! Albeit, a game that the odds are against you winning.

If you're that desperate for the money and really need the money to live, why on earth would you put everything in to winning a game? I think it's crap.

If you don't want to take the time to find a job but instead decide to be on a game show for a "chance" to win money but when that falls through you'll settle for a mini paid vacation in the jury house, spare us the BS and just buy lottery tickets! The odds are just about the same of course minus the paid vacation.

I know jobs are not that great here in the real world but putting all your eggs into winning a game show just doesn't cut it for me. I think you're loser lazy if you're depending on a game show to make living easier.

This is kind of a general question but I figure since we're talking about why Kathy would come into the game when she is sick or working/not working...a lot of them say "I need to be here" and I wonder if there is a legitimate reason for saying that or if it is all "just game" talk.

anyway...A lot of them talk about just wanting to make it to jury. I know they get paid for the time they are there, so does that mean afterward that they are eligible for unemployment benefits? And, I wonder if they receive health insurance from BB or whomever while they are in the house...which could carry over for a while after they get out of jury?

I've never collected unemployment...so I don't really know how it works...or how it works for reality show actors.

Technically, she couldn't receive unemployment benes since she is just on extended leave with her department. Also she's employed by CBS, so she's not unemployed. They are paying her for being in the BB house and on the show.

Technically, she couldn't receive unemployment benes since she is just on extended leave with her department. Also she's employed by CBS, so she's not unemployed. They are paying her for being in the BB house and on the show.

I was more questioning about after the house guests get out of the jury house. Have they been employed long enough by cbs to be eligible for unemployment?

I was more questioning about after the house guests get out of the jury house. Have they been employed long enough by cbs to be eligible for unemployment?

Oh, I don't know. I don't think there's a waiting period after you are released from a job in order to file for unemployment.

Archived