Kathy - Week 4

CeCiMom

For the people who are saying I didnt hear what I heard....I actually check my facts before I speak....So thought I would share those facts with you... Go back to flashbacks at 5:39pm house time and listen in for yourself......Then come back here and we can discuss it....I can't help it that Kathy is a complete idiot...It's just one of those things where don't shoot the messenger for relaying what came out of HER OWN mouth...And there is no way she "mis spoke"...and Shipp, I wasn't even directing anything that I said at you anyway. If you notice I specifically typed in..."in response to SwatCopsWife" at the very beginning of the post that you have quoted me on....There is no need for people to get upset with me for providing the facts and information...

Kathy DID say "...they're talking about some Julie Chen something....."

Just sayin'.

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't see it but omg Julie Chen talks to them week after week! She would really have to be on drugs if she didn't know who the host was! It's practically the only person they ever get to see outside the house!

I didn't see it but omg Julie Chen talks to them week after week! She would really have to be on drugs if she didn't know who the host was! It's practically the only person they ever get to see outside the house!

I think something just wasn't clicking upstairs at the time. The name, Julie Chen, just went right over her head.

I guess I won't be watching it.

Why can't you watch flashbacks?

It is awful funny that None of the live feed bloggers picked up on that conversation......and even if it was said, thinking someone took what she said all wrong. Go figure..... :animated_scratchchin:

I went back and listened to it..

A lot of the hg's were sitting around the dining room table talking about how nice Julie is, how pretty she is and how Braden insulted her last season.

Kathy and Kristen in the cabana room listening...Kathy overheard Rachel say "and she was pregnant." Kathy let out a groan and rolled her eyes. Kristen said "what did they say?" Kathy replied "they're talking about somebody, called Julie Chen something, and she's pregnant. Why would anybody do that?"

Sounded to me like Kathy didn't catch Braden's name (somebody) nor the insult (something)...and it wasn't that she didn't know who Julie is.

Much ado about nothing as far as I "reckon"

A lot of the hg's were sitting around the dining room table talking about how nice Julie is, how pretty she is and how Braden insulted her last season.

Kathy and Kristen in the cabana room listening...Kathy overheard Rachel say "and she was pregnant." Kathy let out a groan and rolled her eyes. Kristen said "what did they say?" Kathy replied "they're talking about somebody, called Julie Chen something, and she's pregnant. Why would anybody do that?"

Sounded to me like Kathy didn't catch Braden's name (somebody) nor the insult (something)...and it wasn't that she didn't know who Julie is.

Wow. I'm impressed. You're good. :notworthy: That does make sense.

Mystery solved!

okay yeah that makes sense.

Mystery solved!

Mr. Exact...at your service! :deal2:

;)

Kathy DID say "...they're talking about some Julie Chen something....."

Just sayin'.

my point exactly wheeliegirl!!....I think those who are insinuating I have not idea what I am talking about should really take the time to go back to the information that I GAVE to them before they say anything. There is no reason to use abrasive language against someone esp when you have no clue what your talking about and wont take the time to go and listen to it for yourself...There is no denying what came from her mouth and the way she said it there is no way I took it wrong...But you would know that if you actually went and watched and listened to it...

my point exactly wheeliegirl!!....I think those who are insinuating I have not idea what I am talking about should really take the time to go back to the information that I GAVE to them before they say anything. There is no reason to use abrasive language against someone esp when you have no clue what your talking about and wont take the time to go and listen to it for yourself...There is no denying what came from her mouth and the way she said it there is no way I took it wrong...But you would know that if you actually went and watched and listened to it...

Mystery solved by Imin. Read above.

I think you need to go back and listen to it again, because you have her words twisted around here..This is wha happened word for word...She said and I quote.. Kristen said "what did they say?" replied "their talking about somebody called Julie Chen something, and she goes,why would anybody do that because she is a nice lady and she is pregnant...If she get's drunk tonight Im gonna pull my hair out..un quote.

I'm sorry but the way she said it sounds to me like she Kathy had no idea who Julie Chen something is...Not quoting what someone else said...Yes your edited way makes it sound like that but the way the words actually came out of Kathys mouth Im afraid not.....

And for anyone doubting me because this is my 1st post. I am new to live feeds this year and also to Mortys. So I had to start somewhere. But I can promise you I am not a ghost of anyone else or just here to stir the pot. I just thought what happened was worth discussing and sharing with other fans. I didnt come here to be belittled or attacked or treated badly. But I will prove my point if I have to. BC I have just as much right to post here as anyone else who has posted 1000 times more than me.

Mystery solved by Imin. Read above.

Like I said, go back and listen to if for yourself...I wish I knew of a way (for those who dont have feeds) that I could save it and attach it here. But then again someone would prob accuse me of editing it..lol..But seriously if there is a way to do that I would really appreciate that...thanks all...

Guess it is a safe bet Kathy does not know that the President and Chief Executive Officer of CBS Corporation Leslie Moonves is her husband :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

:animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: Annie said it well when she said Kathy was basically clueless and lacked all common sense. I'm better at remembering people's faces than their names, but I don't think I or most people would not be able to remember their host's name. Then again, Kathy seems to be in a perpetual state of sleep and beditis. She's only now starting to use her feelers to know what's going on in the house. I think she honestly had a brain fart and could not remember the host's name. I mean why would she say "...somebody, called Julie Chen something, and she's pregant..." instead of "somebody called Julie Chen, a lady who was pregnant last season, (whatever Bradon called her)..." Is Julie Chen still pregnant, Kathy? Case closed. You said it in present tense, too which indicates that you think she is. Wake up, sunshine! Time to get out of bed and pay attention.

Like I explained in my OP, I have been lingering for a while just hadnt seen anything worth posting about until now. I wish that people would make a fellow BB fan fell a bit more welcomed on her 1st post. sadly doesnt seem to be the case here tho...But, Im sure you will see me around in the future so this is me saying :animated_wave:

Don't worry. It's all in the wording, honey. Reading between the lines. Kathy I suspect, did not watch the show either at all or regularly in the past. Then she has been comatose for most of this season. :animated_wave:

Like I said, go back and listen to if for yourself...I wish I knew of a way (for those who dont have feeds) that I could save it and attach it here. But then again someone would prob accuse me of editing it..lol..But seriously if there is a way to do that I would really appreciate that...thanks all...

As long as you post what you believe is true no one here will fault you. We may challenge you but we cannot attack you. Don't be offended by some of the posters here at Morty's. We are passionate about BB and some times a little too passionate. You are welcome here as much as anyone else.

As long as you post what you believe is true no one here will fault you. We may challenge you but we cannot attack you. Don't be offended by some of the posters here at Morty's. We are passionate about BB and some times a little too passionate. You are welcome here as much as anyone else.

This is true. :D

Archived