Kathy - Week 4

CeCiMom

As long as you post what you believe is true no one here will fault you. We may challenge you but we cannot attack you. Don't be offended by some of the posters here at Morty's. We are passionate about BB and some times a little too passionate. You are welcome here as much as anyone else.

Yeah I get that totally, did I mention I have been in feeds chat?? lol....I know how intense some conversations can be...lol...What I don't understand is the personal jab's at others expense, when I am only trying to discuss something I felt was hilarious. I guess I need to keep in mind from now on that others can't see the humor in somethings as much as others. I am glad tho that I am not a wall flower type of person or with some of the posts here may have made me not want to post again. But it just makes me want to prove my point even more lol...thank you for the warm welcome : )....

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you need to go back and listen to it again, because you have her words twisted around here..This is wha happened word for word...She said and I quote.. Kristen said "what did they say?" replied "their talking about somebody called Julie Chen something, and she goes,why would anybody do that because she is a nice lady and she is pregnant...If she get's drunk tonight Im gonna pull my hair out..un quote.

I'm sorry but the way she said it sounds to me like she Kathy had no idea who Julie Chen something is...Not quoting what someone else said...Yes your edited way makes it sound like that but the way the words actually came out of Kathys mouth Im afraid not.....

ok...so I went back and listened again to it. I left out "she's a nice lady" and mixed up the placement of "why would anybody do that"...whatever...it doesn't change the meaning.

Kathy was repeating what she heard from the kitchen about Julie. If you watch and listen to it on all 4 cams you'll see that Kathy is listening to the entire conversation...she knows they are talking about Julie and how nice and pretty she is...it was at the point where Rachel said "and she was pregnant" that Kathy groaned and Kristen asked what. Kathy just couldn't remember Braden's name so she called him "somebody" and she didn't know what the insult was so she referred to it as "something"....the rest is, for the most part, irrelevant.

The drunk part was Kathy referring to Rachel...she was drunk last night and Kathy was disgusted by it. That part had nothing to do with Julie.

Believe me...I'm not a Kathy fan by any means and would love to find an excuse to put her down...but in this case I won't because the way you interpret the meaning isn't the way she said it...imo. By all means though...you are entitled to your opinion....I just adamantly disagree with it.

cya... I'm done. :animated_wave:

:food-smiley-005: I do see your point. Guess if I were in your shoes I would feel the same way. Normally we welcome new posters as we enjoy having fresh ideas and opinions about this years batch of lab rats. Alas, your welcome was less than stellar. I would guess that it was due to some of us doubting your original post. Regardless if you are new or a seasoned veteran if you post something that was said in the house that MIGHT be not quite right it will be challenged although sometimes not in the proper manner. If you "bait" or "flame" another poster on this board the moderators will deal with you swiftly. I know this from personal experience.

Again, welcome to Morty's and keep your posts coming. Salute.

I have a theory that Kathy didn't audition. I think she's the "lifelong friend" of someone else. That the other person auditioned, got picked, and Kathy was roped along.

I have a theory that she was a homeless person that moved in before the season started, and AG was too scared to tell her to leave.

ok...so I went back and listened again to it. I left out "she's a nice lady" and mixed up the placement of "why would anybody do that"...whatever...it doesn't change the meaning.

Kathy was repeating what she heard from the kitchen about Julie. If you watch and listen to it on all 4 cams you'll see that Kathy is listening to the entire conversation...she knows they are talking about Julie and how nice and pretty she is...it was at the point where Rachel said "and she was pregnant" that Kathy groaned and Kristen asked what. Kathy just couldn't remember Braden's name so she called him "somebody" and she didn't know what the insult was so she referred to it as "something"....the rest is, for the most part, irrelevant.

Believe me...I'm not a Kathy fan by any means and would love to find an excuse to put her down...but in this case I won't because the way you interpret the meaning isn't the way she said it...imo. By all means though...you are entitled to your opinion....I just adamantly disagree with it.

cya... I'm done. :animated_wave:

I did watch it from all of the feeds. What convinced me was Kathys tone and body language. Which is why I wish others were able to watch it as well before automatically assuming that I have no clue what I am talking about. I respect your opinion totally and I would never argue with you in a demeaning way because it is different from mine. All I am asking for is respect and the right of opinion.

As far as my OP being questionable, I came here excited and just kind of in awe @ what I had just heard. So my OP was fresh emotion of excitment and done for humor and fun, not to piss anyone off or start an arguement. I am glad there were some who took it the way it was intended. I think once people get to know my personality they will understand the point I am trying to get across here a bit easier. I just still can't get over her not knowing the host's name of the game show she is on. Brain Fart or not that is just hilarious!

:food-smiley-005: I do see your point. Guess if I were in your shoes I would feel the same way. Normally we welcome new posters as we enjoy having fresh ideas and opinions about this years batch of lab rats. Alas, your welcome was less than stellar. I would guess that it was due to some of us doubting your original post. Regardless if you are new or a seasoned veteran if you post something that was said in the house that MIGHT be not quite right it will be challenged although sometimes not in the proper manner. If you "bait" or "flame" another poster on this board the moderators will deal with you swiftly. I know this from personal experience.

Again, welcome to Morty's and keep your posts coming. Salute.

Thanks Steve :cheers::hurray::partytime:

:animated_rotfl:

:hahohi:

I thought Kathy was an extra I didn't know she was an actual hg playing the game. lol

:animated_rotfl: I thought I'd heard that Grodner was going to say that there was some paranormal activity in the house- Kathy. Get up for your vampire role, Kathy. Gotta wear the fangs and cape. What Grodner won't do for some cheap entertainment. Wait. That's Rachel. Nevermind.

I went back and listened to it..

A lot of the hg's were sitting around the dining room table talking about how nice Julie is, how pretty she is and how Braden insulted her last season.

Kathy and Kristen in the cabana room listening...Kathy overheard Rachel say "and she was pregnant." Kathy let out a groan and rolled her eyes. Kristen said "what did they say?" Kathy replied "they're talking about somebody, called Julie Chen something, and she's pregnant. Why would anybody do that?"

Sounded to me like Kathy didn't catch Braden's name (somebody) nor the insult (something)...and it wasn't that she didn't know who Julie is.

Much ado about nothing as far as I "reckon"

I think that they were talking about Chenbot(something ) and that Kathy had not heard Julie Chen being called Chenbot before ;)

WHY is she still in the damn house?!?!? At least floaters in other seasons have talked to some people, tried in comps, helped around the house. She does nothing. I groan whenever I see her in the cabana room, laying down, talking to Kristen. If Kristen leaves on Thursday, will be drag Brit to the cabana room? I know they need to get rid of Brenda and Clifford but Kathy should be next on the list!

Guest 6Borders

First off, I think we can safely call Julie Chen "Asian American" and be politically correct.

I heard some of the Kathy comment, but I didn't feel personally (after 11-1/2 seasons of BB) that it was anything significant because, seriously, none of these people ever really listen to each other or themselves. (I refer back to the twin switching: Nat was sitting and talking with another HG, clearly said "...when A and I were little..." and it went right over her housemate's head. The HG's all knew there was a twist in the house and nobody bothered to challenge or discuss it, even when Nat added insult to their stupidity and backpeddled saying she was referring to herself or her own nickname...something ridic like that!)

Kathy may be a great Sheriff and won all kinds of "sheriff awards" but I don't think that has anything to do with her game play. She is a lousy HG and a lousy player and I'd get more entertainment watching a possum sleeping. Kathy's got her wish...she's going to Jury. I personally have to be on board with the HG's that ppl who's only goal is to make jury should not be in the game!

If Kathy has any game play beyond her goal to make Jury, she'd better step up and show it, otherwise I would bet she will offer to go on the block next week, and if given a vote to evict would use it on herself. I'd love to see her win HOH next week just so she'd have to do something...however, that would prob just be another week of B&R in the HOH taking it over and telling Kathy what to do (and she probably would not only put up who they want but give up the HOH room for them!)

What some may be forgetting is that before the show started and we were devouring the house guests profiles and watching all the videos of them that we could find, a lot of us were pushing for Kathy because she was a sheriff. It was Kathy who made the big deal of using her "sheriff abilities" in the house. It was Kathy who claimed she would profile these individuals because she's an expert at it. I guess we gave her too much credit and overestimated what she claimed she would bring to the table.

As far as I'm concerned, we were misled by her and since it was she who brought up her sheriff abilities then not only is she up for criticism, but so are her so-called stealth abilities. Kathy is a hugh let down. She out-ranks Lydia!

What some may be forgetting is that before the show started and we were devouring the house guests profiles and watching all the videos of them that we could find, a lot of us were pushing for Kathy because she was a sheriff. It was Kathy who made the big deal of using her "sheriff abilities" in the house. It was Kathy who claimed she would profile these individuals because she's an expert at it. I guess we gave her too much credit and overestimated what she claimed she would bring to the table.

As far as I'm concerned, we were misled by her and since it was she who brought up her sheriff abilities then not only is she up for criticism, but so are her so-called stealth abilities. Kathy is a hugh let down. She out-ranks Lydia!

That just about sums it up. Kathy, as far as I'm concerned has not lived up to the hype she presented us with.

That just about sums it up. Kathy, as far as I'm concerned has not lived up to the hype she presented us with.

Or was it the hype BB presented us with? Hmmmm.... Just sayin'. SPAM, lol

Hi All! I'm officially "new" to the site, but have been coming to Morty's for years. After reading the updates and watching BBAD, I had to post something about Kathy! I am sooooo ready for her to leave, she is the worst! Not because she's a bad player, a floater, a smoker, etc. It's because she constantly talks about how high her morals are, yet calls people names and basically is a snake. I'm not one who usually gets upset when people lie, scheme to play the game...I expect that. It's when they claim to be righteous while putting others down, yet showing the same behavior as those they despise! Also, her son is 22 D*&N years old, I understand a mother wanting the best for their son...but maybe a better sob story would have worked. Most of the people in the house are close to that age and all mentioned school debt, I'm sure they are thinking "do what I did". Anyway, glad I'm here and sure you'll hear more from me! Go Brit....she's the only one I could actually see me aligning with if I was in the house.

Welcome aboard KCV. Your right, Kathy is a useless slug. If she's there to earn money to help her adult son then he must be useless as well. You know what they say, the nut does not fall far from the tree!

Hi, Shipp...wouldn't it be interesting if Kathy win's HOH Thursday. That would really flip that house upside down! The other HGs would be stumbling all over each other to kiss up to her. Who would she put up? Who would influence her? She really has no enemies. Except on this MB, of course, who are perfectly free to express their hatred, loathing, etc. etc.

Archived