Kathy - Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know exactly what kathy does but I do think, as a deputy sheriff, that she is probably a fully empowered peace officer within her county-wide jurisdiction :gunsmilie: . I think some deputy sheriffs work at courthouses, etc....No clue what she makes $$-wise but probably nothing near what a california deputy would make. Anyway, All things said; being a floater and terrible at comps (whether by choice or not), she seems to be safe - nobody considers her a threat - so maybe she planned it that way, maybe it is just Kathy.

Guest 6Borders

I think Kathy is a Deputy Sheriff but I am beginning to doubt a lot of other things. The pathetic whining is different than past (and present) HG's who whine about money. Kathy kept saying "I HAVE to be here" and "I NEED to be here". Personally, I found that a bit of a strange way to put it.

Kathy said her alleged son Shane (whose first name is allegedly Michael) just turned 22. She also said she has to go back to work when she leaves BB because she has to keep her health benefits. I also remember (I think) that she said she had been in a desk job due to the cancer (which means she's been flying a desk for a long time if she had cancer 10 years ago and is now cancer free),which would also mean the into video of her in the police car, etc, was taped for show and tell.

I don't know about wages in Texas or Arkansas. Arrowhead is correct that a veteran fireman or peace officer here (Calif) makes that kind of money, however, in Texas a friend of mine bought a 3 bedroom, 2 bath house with a large yard for $169.000. Here a house of that size on a decent (1/8 acre) would run you about $600,000 to 1.2 million depending on location (mostly on/near the beach)

I liked Kathy at first but I am getting really sick of her whining and being so lazy. I do have to admit she's pulled off the MOtH (Mom of the House) better than anyone ever did in BB. She keeps saying she's not a floater and she has "game" but I have not seen it yet (have I missed something???)

She has a job to go back to, benefits and a pension so she really does not have it that bad.

eyelash extensions??? roflmao! Now, i've heard everything! Do they clip on too?

oh. wait. now i get it. just another name for false eyelashes. duh

Yes, that's it.

I don't know about falsies because honestly it just looks like 100 coats of clumped of mascara to me.

I am familiar with eyelash extensions but I have NEVER seen any that stay on that long unless they've come up with some outrageously powerful glue. Like Rachel, she went overboard. I really thought that she wore false eyelashes but have not seen her putting them on. They look terrible, especially on a deputy sheriff. Boy, that'd get your attention if she stopped you for speeding. I'd be arrested for laughing my ass off.

Is there an operation to have those put on permanently?

I dunno, Carmen. I've not heard of one. I think they are semi-permanent - the ones I know of, anyway, and thought that is what Kathy has except I didn't think they lasted so long. She didn't get those lashes from God; that's for sure.

Kathy must really like Kristen because she hasn't abandoned her yet.

May be, but she's also just gotten smarter. She's made sure to squeeze in a lot of ass kissing sessions with Rachel in between hedging her bets by "supporting" Kristen. I really cannot stand this woman. She's the one I want out most in the house, I just can't look at those spiders on her eyes & hear her horrible lying bitter voice any longer. I seriously can't believe her "They only think about themselves" when Hayden said "It sounds like they're having a good time" about Matt's birthday festivities. I mean, really? People aren't allowed to laugh and have a good time, because it's selfish? And when was the last time *she* looked out for anyone but herself? God, what a lazy, bitter, nasty, fake, medusa-eyed woman. You know, at least the other two-faced people are funny/fun to watch/entertaining/alive.

/rant

:queen::pooh:

Kathy's perpetual BS is just boring. Enough. I hope she doesn't make it to jury.

well if she makes it past this week she makes jury

I read somewhere here that she wants to go to the jury next week. I guess she wants some time off from her job that she says she puts her life on the line everyday. I wonder if she does her job laying down?

(I feel so mean) :disappointed:

:smartass2:

I read somewhere here that she wants to go to the jury next week. I guess she wants some time off from her job that she says she puts her life on the line everyday. I wonder if she does her job laying down?

(I feel so mean) :disappointed:

:smartass2:

Yeah, it sucks that Kathy makes us feel this way.

Archived