Kristen - Week 4 (Nominee)

CeCiMom

Guest 6Borders

Kristen totally blew her game and she deserves to go home...and I hope they make her wear the unitard and wig when she goes out to talk to Julie.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would just as soon see Hayden go home as Kristen. I don't care for either of them but denying the obvious made him look like a jerk to me. Brendon/Rachel/Kristen/Hayden should have been the alliance. I know. I know. Still.

I've been saying or maybe thinking that all along. The 4 of them would have made a powerful alliance. Ever since being nominated, kristen has mellowed. I'm a little disappointed in her. I expected fireworks. Ah well, I guess it's still early.

Guest 6Borders

I don't think Rach would allow any other girl in her alliance, especially Kristen.

Besides, both Kristen and Rach have been playing wanting to be the only girl with all the guys in the house anyway.

i thought rachel extended the olive branch for alliance between two couples but either hayden or kristen refuse to accept it

I don't think Rach would allow any other girl in her alliance, especially Kristen.

Besides, both Kristen and Rach have been playing wanting to be the only girl with all the guys in the house anyway.

Pretty soon, one of them will probably get their chance and of course they will then be the first evicted by the guys,

especially if it's the brigade still in there. As long as the brigade exists and remains true to their alliance, there

isn't a woman in the house who has a chance.

So many of these people have said they are BB fans and watched all the seasons. Why then are they blind to the four man brigade? So many seasons have had the guys making tight alliances in the first weeks of the show. They have even played the women into thinking they were their true alliance and it ended with them waving sadly as the woman walked out the door.

I don't blame Kristen and Hayden for not aligning with Brendon and Rachel, why would you align with the two people with largest targets on their back? As another couple you put a huge target on your back. Rachel is so insecure if you aren't with her every minute of every day you aren't her friend so it's not like they could even have a secret alliance. And why would you align with them when you know if it comes down to using a veto to save you, neither would because they only look out for Brendon and Rachel?

Kristen's biggest mistake was sticking with Kathy and Hayden, and not bothering to get to know Britney, Ragan, Enzo, Matt and Lane. Had she made friendships with them and gotten to know them, she may of had a chance. She screwed herself by not forming those friendships early on.

i thought rachel extended the olive branch for alliance between two couples but either hayden or kristen refuse to accept it

Hayden is not concerned with his showmance, he's more interested in his Brigade alliance so I understand why he wouldn't accept.

First of all, it is fine to be in a big alliance but at some point - especially with four players involved and all the disposables gone - they will have to turn on each other. Attrition. That's if they remain powerful which they really aren't thus far except in having a hand to rid the house of people nobody had a problem saying adios to. It's a leaky boat, IMO.

I forgot. Topic. Kristen. Goodbye, Kristen. You should have left the kid alone, taken a little more time to be nice to Andrew since you knew he was leaving and allied with rachel. Big mistake(s).

Kristen is trying to recruit people to go and talk to Brit to use the POV. What is Kristen thinking because Kathy and Hayden know damn well that if no one talks to Brit and Brit doesn't use the POV they are safe.

give it up Kristen, it's your turn to go. I wish she was staying so she can turn things around, but honestly none of these people are going to turn anything around. they're a spineless bunch this season.

I just turned on the feeds. What's the deal with Hippie Orphan Annie?

lol

Kristen won the hippitard in the POV comp. Hayden got solitary confinement, Enzo got a TV, Ragan got a free veto pass to play any time he wants, Rachel won 5K and always Brendon got the girl!

First of all, it is fine to be in a big alliance but at some point - especially with four players involved and all the disposables gone - they will have to turn on each other. Attrition. That's if they remain powerful which they really aren't thus far except in having a hand to rid the house of people nobody had a problem saying adios to. It's a leaky boat, IMO.

I forgot. Topic. Kristen. Goodbye, Kristen. You should have left the kid alone, taken a little more time to be nice to Andrew since you knew he was leaving and allied with rachel. Big mistake(s).

The kid :animated_rotfl: Yep I believe Kristen is doomed .

I think she has zero chance of staying this week. I often wonder how hard this game really is because each year I think these people are really dumb. I was kind of hoping that Brit would use the veto because I think she was genuine in her plea to stay. If she did use it and had people to back her I think it would change this game completely. I don't think she will for one second use it.

How was her plea to stay genuine? She said she hasn't had a chance to play yet. The game started the day you walked in the door. If you haven't been playing, then that's your own fault. You don't get do-overs because you want to piss off the person that put you up.

I think she has zero chance of staying this week. I often wonder how hard this game really is because each year I think these people are really dumb. I was kind of hoping that Brit would use the veto because I think she was genuine in her plea to stay. If she did use it and had people to back her I think it would change this game completely. I don't think she will for one second use it.

I agree Janis. Brit knows that Rachel and Kathy could turn on her in a minute (well so can Brit turn but that's another story) so wouldn't she do well to have an ally such as Kristen. I think Kristen would keep to her word. She says she will go after Rachel and Brendon and I think she would. Hell hath no fury, like a hippie unitard.

I agree Janis. Brit knows that Rachel and Kathy could turn on her in a minute (well so can Brit turn but that's another story) so wouldn't she do well to have an ally such as Kristen. I think Kristen would keep to her word. She says she will go after Rachel and Brendon and I think she would. Hell hath no fury, like a hippie unitard.

That's funny that stupid leotard if I ever played this game I would get stuck with that thing and trust me no one would want to see that.

How was her plea to stay genuine? She said she hasn't had a chance to play yet. The game started the day you walked in the door. If you haven't been playing, then that's your own fault. You don't get do-overs because you want to piss off the person that put you up.

I get what you are saying I guess the genuine part for me was when she said she would have her back I think she would. I could be completely wrong.

Archived