Kristen - Week 4 (Nominee)

CeCiMom

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kristen is a pretty girl. Prettiest girl in the house, IMO - no competition. That isn't always a good thing on BB. She should never have gotten messed-up with Billy the Kid. Total waste of time. She also should have tried to save Andrew.

She was my favorite girl in the house. My wife could not stand her and I was all telling her to stop hating on Kristen. Bye Kristen.

Sorry, BBinMiami. Kristen, in retrospect, seems the best of the women to me except for making a total fool of herself with that pea-brain Hayden. She is going to have to live that down.

tick tick :animated_bouncy:

Once she leaves, there'll only be 3 women left. With 6 men.

That's what I said a while back. What a bunch of dumbass women for not sticking together. The women are really the strong ones in the house, too. It is sad. Especially considering THAT bunch of men. Sad.

I wonder, Hayden is obviously the bigger threat. Is there anyway the rest of the house(B&R, Britney, Kathy, Ragan) smarten up and take him out?

That won't work because once they tell Ragan, he'll tell Matt and then the Brigade will know and whoever came up with the idea, that person will be targeted by the Brigade along with Brenden and Rachel.

Sorry, but I don't feel sorry for Kristen one bit. She didn't seem to care when anyone else went home and her crying about not having anything when she gets back is her own fault. She took the chance to come on the show and nothing is ever certain. I guess that's something that she learned from this experience. And, I'm so sick of hearing how all girls are jealous of her. No one is jealous of her. The reason why girls don't like her is because she has a stuck up attitude with other girls. She's not a friendly person to girls her age and I think it has less to do with other girls being jealous of her and more to do with her own insecurities.

Sorry, but I don't feel sorry for Kristen one bit. She didn't seem to care when anyone else went home and her crying about not having anything when she gets back is her own fault. She took the chance to come on the show and nothing is ever certain. I guess that's something that she learned from this experience. And, I'm so sick of hearing how all girls are jealous of her. No one is jealous of her. The reason why girls don't like her is because she has a stuck up attitude with other girls. She's not a friendly person to girls her age and I think it has less to do with other girls being jealous of her and more to do with her own insecurities.

Kristen ain't insecure at all . Rachel is the one that has that quality ;)

Kristen is willing to do battle ... it's Rachel that's running scared using hoemates and DR for protection, I was not a fan of Kristen until she showed she's willing to fight and not use her fake tears and bs to grt over. BB seems to be doing everything it can to break this girl down ... why not throw some of that shade on the ho-bag?angry.gif

I don't feel sorry that she's leaving either. I don't think she would have done anything profound if she did stay. All of them wind up running with their tails between their legs when it comes to rachel. I know most people didn't care for Monet but Kristen's parting words to Monet was that she didn't deserve to stay. Now, my parting words to Kristen is that SHE doesn't deserve to stay. So buh bye!

I can't wait to see who in the house actually has the balls to put up both Rachel and Brendon. It's become a mystery!

MMM I have to agree with everything in this post. I also feel Rachel is very insecure too! She'll only feel comfortable when she is alone with the guys. She won't be happy until every female leaves.

Kristen ain't insecure at all . Rachel is the one that has that quality ;)

A boob job, nose job and butt implants are definitely not the signs of an insecure person.

:rolleyes:

This whiny little self righteous hoe-bag can't leave fast enough for me. Her comments about how she "doesn't deserve to leave" just make me want to slap her...as though she is more deserving to be there than any of the others...arrogance. She hasn't done anything in the game to date to deserve to be there aside from the midnight rendezvous with Hayden. She's right on par with Kathy as far as "playing the game" imo.

Archived