Kristen - Week 4 (Nominee)

CeCiMom

Just saw a screenshot of Kristen in the hippie unitard with some curly funky-looking wig. You look at her face in that get up

and tell me that isn't the face of a man. I'm looking at the one posted on Morty's update page. It's frightening, I tell you.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just saw a screenshot of Kristen in the hippie unitard with some curly funky-looking wig. You look at her face in that get up

and tell me that isn't the face of a man. I'm looking at the one posted on Morty's update page. It's frightening, I tell you.

You sure RED HOG is not trying it on :animated_rotfl:

From what I just read elsewhere, ya'll think she had camel toe before, I understand that it's much worse in the unitard.

Yes, she said so. she told Hayden good thing he didn't have to wear it because his ball sac would have shown. I guess Ragan doesn't have to worry about that happening when he wears it.

Oh, Kristen! . . . .

You have definitely put together valid/sustainable arguments for Brit, but you gotta let Brit talk! Your motor mouth may have made you look TOO desperate/obvious.

Crossin' my fingers for you, girl!food-smiley-005.gif

Saving Kristen would get her in hot water too early. Saving Hayden might work though. And if she's dumb enough to take this fake deal Hayden is cooking up if he comes off (pretending to ally with B&R because "he has nobody now"), the Brigade could save Kristen and really pork B&R. Even if Lane goes up, he won't go home. I think it's a prime time for Lane to offer to be a pawn. Get his "block time" over with and coast to final four.

Wow Kristen is such an egomaniac. She thinks the reason Andrew "started all of this" is because he secretly had a crush on her and was hurt that Kristen went for Hayden. PUKE

Well, I don't know if he secretly had a thing for her or not. Maybe. I think he was more hurt by her stand-offishness, though and her obvious preference for Kathy. She spoke directly to Kathy, not him. Of course he is a guy, and apparently a lot of guys think Kristen is hot.

Guest 6Borders

Hmmmm.....touching fingers under the door. Are they still denying their "showmance"?

I'm glad BB is giving you guys something to look at...has Hayden gotten to see her in it???

I think she could have put the wig on better and make the unitard look more sexier. I would have ripped that sucker right down the middle, right to the navel. Oh boy, Rachel would have went bonkers over that. I'm all about getting under Rachel's skin and I wish Kristen would get a clue to that and spend some happy last moments in the house.

You should watch Kristen's talk with Britney last night. (I think it was around 11-12 pm.) Kristen was soooooooo nervous. She was constantly moving around, moving her hands, and she wrestled that wig all over her head many times. It was funny.

it still amazes me that a guy has never won the unitard to wear in all these season

Archived