Kristen - Week 4 (Nominee)

CeCiMom

I swear in all the years I've been watching I have never seen an HG that more-or-less is like a "EXTRA" on the show. Does she ever do or say anything? So far that only thing I am aware of is have that so-called "down-low" showmance with Hayden. Other than that, she's been practically invisible

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love her pity party she is throwing. Staying in the Cabana room instead of going to see Rachel's room. O well her fate is sealed you better hope you can finally win something otherwise your toast. Unless Kathy somehow amazingly wins the POV I could see her taking her off. If that is the case I think The Brigade is in big trouble because I suspect Matt will go up next to Hayden.

Kristen is such a poor sport. She should have accepted Rachel's apology when it was offered. She shouldn't have continued to be confrontational. She should have gone to the HOH room.

Even though I had wanted you to win POV so Rachel would nominate one of the guys of the Brigade, I think I will back out of that plan. Screw it. Get rid of you this week. You will be forgotten soon.

If Kristen gets evicted this week she has NO ONE to blame but herself. I'm surprised she would be that ignorant to act like that especially with the person who just won HOH.

Get a clue Kristen. You obviously don't want to win this game. Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya! animated_wave.gif

This thread is closed for clean-up. It will re-open tomorrow.

I sincerely agree. Her screaming at Andrew and telling him that was his campaign to get her vote was true, but everyone else came to Andrew, Andrew said. She just looked at him like, "You will come to ME if you want my vote." I mean she was quite cold about it. Now she's in the dog house, and she's not liking it. Britney's not going to talk to her because she doesn't like the sound of Britney's voice. Rachel didn't like her from the beginning. The Brigade don't trust her. Even Hayden is keeping his distance from her to keep their showmance a secret which is comical. I'm just thinking, "Admit it. It's already out there in the open." But I don't think Hayden's willing to becoming a target with her. He knows it's smarter to stick with the Brigade right now.

I totally agree with everything you've said in this thread Auroradawn. :animated_wave:

Thank you, Denise! If you were on the show, you would win I think 'cause you're a cool cat and make a lot of good points. I know you would have told Kristen to get over herself a long time ago. Lol. I would definitely vote for you. Have you ever considered being on the show? :animated_wave:

Thank you, Denise! If you were on the show, you would win I think 'cause you're a cool cat and make a lot of good points. I know you would have told Kristen to get over herself a long time ago. Lol. I would definitely vote for you. Have you ever considered being on the show? :animated_wave:

:animated_rotfl: LOL, thanks Aurora. No way. I'd have to kill somebody if I were in that house. :angel_not:

huh? what am i missing here? Last night, Kristen tells Rachel, the HOH, that she doesn't accept her apology, acts angry at Rachel, and then is upset that Rachel is going to put her on the block. And then Kristen thinks it'llhelp if she "takes a stand". wow!

huh? what am i missing here? Last night, Kristen tells Rachel, the HOH, that she doesn't accept her apology, acts angry at Rachel, and then is upset that Rachel is going to put her on the block.

Yeah, I can't wait to see what started the fight after the HOH competition.

Slim, come on out. What did you think about what Andrew said last night?

I think that Andrew accomplished what he intended - except for them voting him to stay which I don't think he truly expected. Even though they pretended otherwise, they knew that Andrew spoke truth and carried what he said with them. I also think that Andrew might have had a little thing for Kristen. Dunno. Perhaps he spoke the truth when he described her as hard or whatever word he used. Bottom line.....I think that Kristen hurt Andrew's feelings. That's what I think.

Yep. Kristen is not as cool, calm, and collected as she would like the HG to think imo. She's was dangerous before, and even I would have been scared of her before her blow up because it was impossible to know exactly what she was thinking, but now she that she treaded on dangerous territory so openly - she'll just have to win PoV. Or spin up the person on the block beside her so that they have a total meltdown worse than hers. That's why Andrew was sent home.

Kristen needs to win comps to stay. I don't think that Hayden is all that great an ally. He seems cross-eyed smitten with her. Truly. I don't see them together out of the house. Kristen is in another league entirely than Hayden. That's just my personal opinion.

I also think that Andrew might have had a little thing for Kristen. Dunno. Perhaps he spoke the truth when he described her as hard or whatever word he used. Bottom line.....I think that Kristen hurt Andrew's feelings. That's what I think.

:animated_scratchchin: I never considered that. Now that you mention that - that might have been why he didn't expose Hayden and Kristen...

:animated_scratchchin: I never considered that. Now that you mention that - that might have been why he didn't expose Hayden and Kristen...

I don't know if it's true that Andrew had a crush on Kristen, but I do think that she hurt his feelings because he was supposed to be in a little secret alliance with Kristen and Hayden from the beginning of the game. I think that's why he didn't threaten them or tell other people about their shenanigans in the room. But, when she totally snubbed him when he went on the block and ignore him, his feelings were hurt.

This Rachel- Kristin pow-wow, makes Rachel look like the bigger person, imo.She's having trouble seeing whre Kristen is coming from. Kristen acts like the world(and house) revolves around her. She doesn't back down much. :sherlockani:

This Rachel- Kristin pow-wow, makes Rachel look like the bigger person, imo.She's having trouble seeing whre Kristen is coming from. Kristen acts like the world(and house) revolves around her. She doesn't back down much. :sherlockani:

The problem is Rachel likes to talk the game to death but in the end it will be her original noms. She doesn't analyze the game by talking to the hg, it's center stage for her and an outlet to platform herself.

Archived