Kristen - Week 4 (Nominee)

CeCiMom

The problem is Rachel likes to talk the game to death but in the end it will be her original noms. She doesn't analyze the game by talking to the hg, it's center stage for her and an outlet to platform herself.

I have to agree with this.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For someone who was keeping a low profile to further her game, she blew that outta the water last night. The fight with Andrew was crazy, ignoring Rachel/Brendon when she was attached at their hip the week before was confusing(& a bad game move to make this early), fighting w/ the new HoH, continuing to lie to the house about your showmance, refusing to accept an apology from Rachel(that K didn't even deserve!), the pouting in the cabana room, not going up to the HoH room & getting pissed b/c she will go up? Good grief, does she even KNOW what the game of BB is about?? Have not liked her since day 1, b/c she was so standoffish & gave off a 'greater than thou' vibe.

Kristen: "It's a perfect time to get me out."

I told you to run out of there! Crikey, she needs to shut her mouth.

----

Rachel told Matt and Brenda that Kristen fed her a "bunch of bullshit or maybe the truth". You have to have villains in this game...I think Rachel will choose not to believe...

Kristen: "It's a perfect time to get me out."

I told you to run out of there! Crikey, she needs to shut her mouth.

But Rachel will start thinking to hard and will think that Kristen has some secret agenda. So she'll just show Kristen and NOT nominate her...LOL!

I don't know about anyone else but i hope Kristen wins POV and next week wins HOH.

not me! :P

I hope she get's nom'd, loses POV to Rachel and then gets kicked out the door on Thursday...

Not a fan of either for different reasons , but I have to give Kristen props for not backing down, " Rachet' is gonna put her up any way, so why not tell her what she wants to hear, while saying "do what you gonna do"

I agree ratchet will talk game ad-nauseam just for "face' time then do what she wants, so why kiss her ass just to get slapped?

Too bad these dumbasses didn't do the job first week...... sighstars.gif

I would normally give props to anyone for not backing down but given that this is BB game, I have to conclude

that Kristen is on a suicide mission. She's the most self-destructive houseguest I've ever seen.

Yeah, I hope to see her go out the door on Thursday because I can't stand her (also can't stand Rachel). Plus, she'll make

a great gift for Andrew.

I would normally give props to anyone for not backing down but given that this is BB game, I have to conclude

that Kristen is on a suicide mission. She's the most self-destructive houseguest I've ever seen.

Yeah, I hope to see her go out the door on Thursday because I can't stand her (also can't stand Rachel). Plus, she'll make

a great gift for Andrew.

AGREED. :clap:

I don't really like either Kristen or Rachel. Thursday I would like to hear Julie Chen say, "Kristen, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house, but as a parting gift, you can choose one of the houseguests to leave the house with you." Then I would like Kristen to pick Rachel and then seeing them pulling on each others hair while departing through the Big Brother door with the crowd applauding. Ah, one can dream.

We are finally getting some drama in the house and you want to boot both of them? :animated_scratchchin:

If that happens then we are down to just 3 bitches. Kathy, Britney and Ragan.

Yes. Thanks to them we finally have someone to root for in their stead. It's about time!

I think Rachel almost bought the line of BS that Kristen fed her until Matt was asked "Did Kristen tell you that not nominating Brendon and I was a smart game move?" Answer "No". And surprisingly enough, I believe Matt with his emphatic no followed by his stupid laugh. That was when Rachel really knew Kristen was trying to feed her BS. Glad Brendon and Matt got to her in time to say that if she put Kathy up, Kathy would leave, not Kristen. I think Matt wanted Hayden's side kick gone in the worst way. I hope Hayden finds out that Matt is the reason that Rachel didn't buy Kristen's theory and why Hayden got nom'd instead of Kathy. LOL

Kristen needs to win POV but most of them probably know that they will be put up in her place and be gone if she comes off - so I don't think she is going to get much encouragement - because I think that if Hayden comes off, she'll be gone. The brigade, etc... can keep Hayden. I can't see Rachel putting Kathy up again because she knows kathy will be gone and rachel isn't concerned with kathy at the moment (my opinion only).

Kristen needs to win POV but most of them probably know that they will be put up in her place and be gone if she comes off - so I don't think she is going to get much encouragement - because I think that if Hayden comes off, she'll be gone. The brigade, etc... can keep Hayden. I can't see Rachel putting Kathy up again because she knows kathy will be gone and rachel isn't concerned with kathy at the moment (my opinion only).

I agree. Her eyes are fixed now on the only people she feels might be stealing her attention on the show: the other showmance. At least they don't have to fake theirs. :animated_rotfl:

I agree and I know you are pulling for Kristen if not just to see RED HOG cry :animated_rotfl: and you broke up with Brenda so cheer for the ring gal :animated_bouncy::animated_bouncy::animated_wave:

:party_smilie:

Archived