Rachel - Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doncha think that Rachel and Kathy were false eyelashes? I always think that when I see them. This season I have not seen them doing the adl's. (is that the word?)

I thought she said I almost have Britney. I thought she meant in their alliance. It is really hard for me to understand their whispers. Brendon wants Andrew to stay. I really think there is a connection between Andrew and Brendon. :animated_scratchchin:

I thought she said I almost have Britney. I thought she meant in their alliance. It is really hard for me to understand their whispers. Brendon wants Andrew to stay. I really think there is a connection between Andrew and Brendon. :animated_scratchchin:

Thanks, I wasn't sure. I'm thinking it's really not a personal connection, but Brendon has no one on his side and he's probably thinking one is better than none.

judging by the last pov comp

her first hoh win was total fluke

I was against Rachel, but now I am starting to come to her side. It will likely be brief. I was liking Brendon, but now he is the worse of the two for me. How STUPID was that plan to make Andrew into a spectacle in the house? Rule #1 for those on the block: Do not behave like a horses ass in front of the whole house. I still love me some Andrew, but seriously... that POV speech was STUPID.

And kudos to Rachel for holding her own regarding her feelings about pre-nups. Right or wrong, she did not let Brendon force her into having a different opinion and she did not back down and just say "Yes Brendon". She just might gain my respect more if they stop with the make out sessions and start really interacting with everyone there.

Not surprised Rachel opposes pre-nups. Would ruin her game plan to pull an Anna Nicole. Those weekend dates to far off places and stripper poles just won't pay the rent forever.

Hope Brendon discovers the price of p--sy is way out of his reach this time and saves his precious nickels for grad school.

I don't think that Rachel looks bad. I question why any woman would go for supersize breasts but that was her decision to make and I suppose she had her reasons. I think that Rachel has had an inordinate amount of camera time and that has made us aware of some of her more annoying mannerisms - her voice can drive me up the wall - but I've come to appreciate that she is THE target and having little to no privacy would make that even more difficult. I think that she has held up well.

We barely know some of the people in the house. Thus far, Rachel and Brandon (especially Rachel) are the voices and faces of BB12.

I don't think that Rachel looks bad. I question why any woman would go for supersize breasts but that was her decision to make and I suppose she had her reasons. I think that Rachel has had an inordinate amount of camera time and that has made us aware of some of her more annoying mannerisms - her voice can drive me up the wall - but I've come to appreciate that she is THE target and having little to no privacy would make that even more difficult. I think that she has held up well.

We barely know some of the people in the house. Thus far, Rachel and Brandon (especially Rachel) are the voices and faces of BB12.

I would like to start by saying that this is my first time ever posting in a forum. I recently found this site and was searching for spoilers. I just had to comment on some of these posts, I agree with you slimcruz that Rachel does not look bad; She is definately not ugly and if she is ugly, well then 99.9% of the worlds population is butt ugly, and most of you who are posting on here must be supermodels. So she dresses differently, do any of you know her personally? Is she really a skanky slut? How the heck do any of you know. People seem to have alot of negative things to say about people they don`t even know. I`m all for the Brendon and Rachel relationship, I think it`s cute and who are we to judge. They did make the mistake of not hiding their alliance, and this is why everybody is gunning for them. It`s only a matter of time before the other alliances are found out. I`m not here to cause trouble and I have said what I came to say.

One more thing...Has anyone else noticed the resemblance between Kathy and Britney (mother and daughter perhaps).

I would like to start by saying that this is my first time ever posting in a forum. I recently found this site and was searching for spoilers. I just had to comment on some of these posts, I agree with you slimcruz that Rachel does not look bad; She is definately not ugly and if she is ugly, well then 99.9% of the worlds population is butt ugly, and most of you who are posting on here must be supermodels. So she dresses differently, do any of you know her personally? Is she really a skanky slut? How the heck do any of you know. People seem to have alot of negative things to say about people they don`t even know. I`m all for the Brendon and Rachel relationship, I think it`s cute and who are we to judge. They did make the mistake of not hiding their alliance, and this is why everybody is gunning for them. It`s only a matter of time before the other alliances are found out. I`m not here to cause trouble and I have said what I came to say.

One more thing...Has anyone else noticed the resemblance between Kathy and Britney (mother and daughter perhaps).

Welcome to the board. Yes, that's what most of us do here judge, though it may not always be looks we're judging but we are always judging their character and moves in the house.

And yes it may seem like an attack on HG to some, but it's okay to do that it's just not OK to do it to other posters.

I guess I just date better looking girls that do not say like every fricking other word :animated_rotfl: And when Brendon acts like a pussy you do not have to judge as it is an in your face observation :animated_rotfl:

well welcome to Mortys kricket, , sorry but this is a message board where we come to judge, bash talk trash on our fav or not so fav houseguests, that's what we do here, and I have to say that this particular board is really very nice in most of what they say and it is all in fun, try some other boards and you will see some really raunchy and nasty stuff, we are allowed to bash away at the houseguests for who they are or aren't or their game play, but we cannot bash each other, everyone has their own opinion , and we are allowed , some of us agree and some of us agree to dissagree. Believe me the Kathy and brittney thing was brought up loonngg time ago, I think most of us think that it is just a ploy and there really aren't any long time friends or otherwise, it hasn't been mentioned since the sabatour thing, which obvioulsy was a huge bust.

Rachel? She looks ok, it is just her personality that drives me bats and I dont get the huge boobs

Rachel marrying Brendon? All her friends are going to tell her "what a catch."

She'll have to share her panties with him, but that's okay that is what true love is all about.

what a catch? Yep Red Snapper

I was against Rachel, but now I am starting to come to her side. It will likely be brief. I was liking Brendon, but now he is the worse of the two for me. How STUPID was that plan to make Andrew into a spectacle in the house? Rule #1 for those on the block: Do not behave like a horses ass in front of the whole house. I still love me some Andrew, but seriously... that POV speech was STUPID.

And kudos to Rachel for holding her own regarding her feelings about pre-nups. Right or wrong, she did not let Brendon force her into having a different opinion and she did not back down and just say "Yes Brendon". She just might gain my respect more if they stop with the make out sessions and start really interacting with everyone there.

agree to the tenth power

well welcome to Mortys kricket, , sorry but this is a message board where we come to judge, bash talk trash on our fav or not so fav houseguests, that's what we do here, and I have to say that this particular board is really very nice in most of what they say and it is all in fun, try some other boards and you will see some really raunchy and nasty stuff, we are allowed to bash away at the houseguests for who they are or aren't or their game play, but we cannot bash each other, everyone has their own opinion , and we are allowed , some of us agree and some of us agree to dissagree. Believe me the Kathy and brittney thing was brought up loonngg time ago, I think most of us think that it is just a ploy and there really aren't any long time friends or otherwise, it hasn't been mentioned since the sabatour thing, which obvioulsy was a huge bust.

Rachel? She looks ok, it is just her personality that drives me bats and I dont get the huge boobs

I apologize if I insulted anyone, that was not my intention. I understand the bashing of game play and the comments on annoying personalities/traits. I just find some of the name calling harsh, and you did say that I was entitled to my opinion and that it is ok to disagree. Again I apologize, I did not intend to offend anyone. I also disagree about the friendship thing....I believe there are two people who do know each other outside of the house.

I apologize if I insulted anyone, that was not my intention. I understand the bashing of game play and the comments on annoying personalities/traits. I just find some of the name calling harsh, and you did say that I was entitled to my opinion and that it is ok to disagree. Again I apologize, I did not intend to offend anyone. I also disagree about the friendship thing....I believe there are two people who do know each other outside of the house.

you did not offend anyone one Kricket, just sayin that get used to the bashing and harsh things that are said cause that is what it is all about,lol and believe me I will not mention any names but this board is very tame (we like it that way) in comparrison to some. You will like it here so keep comin backanimated_wave.gif

Archived