Rachel - Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe she wanted to have a three-some and thought Regan was a girl since she was drunk? Or maybe she's beginning to realize that Brenda is, in fact, a girl?

I think she'd totally be ok with a two-dude threesome, she doesn't have to compete for attention that way.

I think the point of getting Ragan involved in the 3some is more for Brendon's pleasures than hers...she wants to keep "her man" happy...

i cant wait to see how her goodbye messages change once we hit jury point

hell majority of their goodbye messages this season has been somewhat harsh imo

let the ass kissing begins :animated_bouncy: once we hit jury point

I do not think Brendon is in any way gay! He is a man that probably had no role model growing up or a bad one so he over compensates. You can tell from his conversations that he has been used in several long term relationships. Brendon is a nerd or geek and lacks the knowledge of "how to act like a man". It is why a relationship with Racheal will never work and the cracks are forming. Brendon does not like the botox, heavy makeup and drinking. There will be more things come up. I am sorry Racheal but you really are a skank. Being a VIP waitress probably involves more than tips. I strongly doubt they make it through the time if they go to jury.

And for common courtesy....put on some fricking panties....that honey makes you a skank and while men will look they will also agree. :omg:

Thank goodness for that gimongous pimple on her face. I can't stop looking at it and it's distracting me from her annoying voice.

It's the 14th house guest. It needs a name.

Has anyone else noticed how much Rachel rubs Bren? In HOH it looked like she would rub the skin on his back and forehead clean off! Seriously, it looks painful. Ugh.

I cannot understand what Matt was thinking by not putting one of them on the block.

*Edited for spelling error

She's probably contagious with that thing growing from her face. Next we'll see a something growing from him soon too.

I guess I have that to look forward to tonite during BBAD. That is if I can stay awake and watch it. last night was a bust. I fell asleep within 10 minutes.

She's probably contagious with that thing growing from her face. Next we'll see a something growing from him soon too.

I guess I have that to look forward to tonite during BBAD. That is if I can stay awake and watch it. last night was a bust. I fell asleep within 10 minutes.

I just flip the channel when they show those freaks in bed :animated_rotfl:

If I'm up I usually change it, but most of the time I fall asleep on it.

i can no longer watch this chick, my season of BBAD has been ruined why is she still here???!!! these ppl are frickin idiots!!! vote out the couple in your face for god's sake!! friken backdoor bs is stupid, look what it got us ...another week of skank on parade

AND PUT ON SOME DAMN DRAWERS!!!!

ok rant over lol

Okay. Literally I already got sick today. That's why I'm glad I don't tune into the feeds. I just don't think I could handle it. :animated_shocking:

I so agree with you!

I don't think she is wearing underware toinght either.

She is just pure white trash.

I do not think Brendon is in any way gay! He is a man that probably had no role model growing up or a bad one so he over compensates. You can tell from his conversations that he has been used in several long term relationships. Brendon is a nerd or geek and lacks the knowledge of "how to act like a man". It is why a relationship with Racheal will never work and the cracks are forming. Brendon does not like the botox, heavy makeup and drinking. There will be more things come up. I am sorry Racheal but you really are a skank. Being a VIP waitress probably involves more than tips. I strongly doubt they make it through the time if they go to jury.

And for common courtesy....put on some fricking panties....that honey makes you a skank and while men will look they will also agree. :omg:

So do y'all think Brendon really dated a Playboy model like he said :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

Archived