Rachel - Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder what Rachel looks like without her fake eyelashes, hair extensions and fake boobs. I have a feeling she is pretty homely.

"After the ball was over, Mary took out her glass eye,

put her left leg in the corner and hung out her hair to dry."

After watching Rachel in the BY, she is a sleezy as I thought from the beginning

And what's even sicker is Brenda calling himself her "knight in shining armor..." Then he has to spend ALL his time with her rather than hanging out with the guys? No wonder he's a target! Get a pair. Seriously.

People say Britney is spoiled, but I think this girl is. Brit gets nominated, her friend gets the boot, and she seems to have moved on. Rachel acts like there's some unspoken rule that nobody can go after her and Brendon. That they have to honor their stupid showmance and leave them alone at least until jury. The nerve on her.

People say Britney is spoiled, but I think this girl is. Brit gets nominated, her friend gets the boot, and she seems to have moved on. Rachel acts like there's some unspoken rule that nobody can go after her and Brendon. That they have to honor their stupid showmance and leave them alone at least until jury. The nerve on her.

Oh, and Andrew, you can't go in the bedroom when they're in there. Yes, there are other beds in here, but the bedroom has Rachel's and Brendon's names written on it. :rolleyes:

Andrew: Okay. Don't mind me. I'll just sit and watch. I love soap operas. But keep it PG. :popcorn2::pimp:

Andrew, you kinda gangsta. Like it.

What is most disgusting about R & B in the bedroom is that they are IN Hayden's bed!!! :shocking:

:disappointed::lipsrsealed2::shutup::animated_shocking: Hayden, you may be catching something quite contagious. Get out of there while you can. It's okay. Everyone knows you're with Kristen anyway. Go to her room.

That's just so disrespectful on so many levels...

Big Red is not on the block...wasn't on the block last week either...yet somehow it's all about her and she's under soooo much stress. :rolleyes4:

Give me a break...ack!

She is always whinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng that she and Brendon have to fight every single day to stay in the house. waaah

Well it's true. They have to fight harder than anyone else because they are the biggest targets. If they hadn't won two POVs and an HOH between them so far, they would be gone. If they don't win HOH this week, one of them is gone. They have to be careful what they say to everyone else, because they are already on a thin line. It's a fact that they have to fight every single day to stay.

Well it's true. They have to fight harder than anyone else because they are the biggest targets. If they hadn't won two POVs and an HOH between them so far, they would be gone. If they don't win HOH this week, one of them is gone. They have to be careful what they say to everyone else, because they are already on a thin line. It's a fact that they have to fight every single day to stay.

I agree. They are bigger targets than anyone because they are an alliance that is simply very competitive and they win when they have to. They are alone in the game as everyone has targeted them, but they are only targeted because they are GOOD competitors. I admire their tenacity. I sure do wish they'd turn off their hormones for awhile though. They might not be as big a target if they'd distance themselves from each other for a few minutes here and there. Teens across the nation are loving smooch fest, I'm sure, but it's disgusting to the vast majority.

Kristen acted as if she and Hayden wanted an alliance with them then they jumped off during the hoh comp. IMO, that was pretty revealing and stupid on K & H's part, especially if B or R gets hoh next week. I can understand B & R being upset with them. It was Kristen's big idea to have a K/H/B/R alliance. That was short-lived.

"After the ball was over, Mary took out her glass eye,

put her left leg in the corner and hung out her hair to dry."

Then she saw a man staring at her and said: What do you want, to which the man replied: C'mon lady, you know what I want. Just unscrew it and toss it over!

Actually, I'm beginning to kind of like the red hog. She pretty much keeps to herself except for the constant flow of people crowding 'round to kiss her ass, managed to actually rid the house of the person she aimed-for and made no bones about it, is keeping up appearances with everybody in the house, doesn't perpetuate a lie wrapped in a clutch for pity, is pretty much on-target with her opinions and is as upfront a houseguest as I can remember. They are all terrified of her. Except for the good looking gnat constantly nipping at her flesh and her love affair with herself; I'd say she is a force with which to reckon.

It really isn't her fault that BB's cameras love her to death.

And, frankly, Rachel looked fabulous in the white blouse with her hair pulled back in the classic chignon.

Actually, I'm beginning to kind of like the red hog. She pretty much keeps to herself except for the constant flow of people crowding 'round to kiss her ass, managed to actually rid the house of the person she aimed-for and made no bones about it, is keeping up appearances with everybody in the house, doesn't perpetuate a lie wrapped in a clutch for pity, is pretty much on-target with her opinions and is as upfront a houseguest as I can remember. They are all terrified of her. Except for the good looking gnat constantly nipping at her flesh and her love affair with herself; I'd say she is a force with which to reckon.

I reckon she would cause a force wearing that short dress to church like she said last nite on BBAD :animated_rotfl:

I think she would have been great if she didn't go for the fakemance hook up with Brenda. I have no respect for her but I probably could get hyped regarding her game play if she kicked baby boy to the curb and played the game for herself.

Like, OMG, Rachel has just infected Ragan with likes syndrome !!!!!

There like, in the kitchen talking and like, Rachel is saying "like" soooooo much.

And now Ragan is talking and like, he's saying "like" sooooooo much too.

Excuse me while I go like, puke.

Archived