Rachel - Week 3

CeCiMom

I so agree with you!

I don't think she is wearing underware toinght either.

She is just pure white trash.

And CBS is obsessed with her! It's like there's a conspiracy going on with CBS that needs to be approved by the FDA! I think it's airborne and maybe you can catch it through the feeds. Yuck! I'm staying out of it! Disgusting.

Yes, I do, but he said play boy not Playboy.

Oh that's so wrong, but I just had to crack up at that. :animated_rotfl:

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 6Borders

I knew it...I just knew CBS put her in there as their "next Jani". They have not had much luck with a Team Blond replacement so they got Rach instead. When Rach said she wanted to play like Jani and how awesome she was that did it for me.

Rach, honey, wake up...you are not and never will be Jani, and for the life of me, I don't know why you would even want to try. .....and CBS/BB....another BIG flop for you!!!!!!!

I think I figured out what kind of chemistry Rach does...it's making hair dye!!!!

You took the wind right out of my sails. I got so excited when I found the perfect color match. ha ha ha!

Oh? My comment was meant in a really good way. I hope by saying I took the wind out of your sails you don't think I was knocking you.

My sons and their friends are always referring to something awesome as "sick". So was I as I thought that your "perfect hair color find" was awesome.

Oh? My comment was meant in a really good way. I hope by saying I took the wind out of your sails you don't think I was knocking you.

My sons and their friends are always referring to something awesome as "sick". So was I as I thought that your "perfect hair color find" was awesome.

Of course I didn't take it that way. I was only joking with you. I really did get excited over the color match though. lol

Grodner is sick (and not in the "awesome" way) for ramming this couple down our throats. If I was producer you'd never see them on the feeds or the show! Viewers would be asking where are Rachel and Brendon? I'd put them under the stairs in the BB house, but that's a whole another show idea I have.

Rachel doesn't wear panties because Brendon has them on.

I was feeling well before. Oh, you're good, but that's GROSS. I don't even want to bend my mind around her panties and what they're probably like. If she treats them like she treats her face :animated_shocking: ...

I was feeling well before. Oh, you're good, but that's GROSS. I don't even want to bend my mind around her panties and what they're probably like. If she treats them like she treats her face :animated_shocking: ...

The real question is does Brendon treat Rachel's panties like he treats her face! (oh, BBin Sav, now that's sick!!! ha ha ha!)

The real question is does Brendon treat Rachel's panties like he treats her face! (oh, BBin Sav, now that's sick!!! ha ha ha!)

Oh. I feel awful like I'm seasick. Here's hoping I don't upchuck while I'm laughing. Never knew you could do both at the same time, but apparently...

Guest 6Borders

Somebody has got to be scripting this for Rachel (nobody could come up with this on their own, at least I hope not) and she's just ad-libb'ing!!

Rachel says she does not use the word "bitch" or call people that because it's derogatory, but she throws the word "retarded" around pretty often and that's plenty derogatory. At 26 (or 36, whatever before plastic everything) she should know that word is not even used and has not been since before she was born.

She just makes me sick!!!

Grodner is sick (and not in the "awesome" way) for ramming this couple down our throats. If I was producer you'd never see them on the feeds or the show! Viewers would be asking where are Rachel and Brendon? I'd put them under the stairs in the BB house, but that's a whole another show idea I have.

Never forget that this is the same idiot producer who thought everyone wanted to see Jessie back in the house for another season.

She is truly out of touch with her viewership.

Ewww - I really hate this chick, but I'm kinda interested in seeing her stick around long enough for her extensions to start falling out in clumps. The days are wearing on her, that horse has been rode hard & put up wet - she's going to flip when she finds out how much the camera doesn't love her ... or anyone else, for that matter! I'm SO glad I skipped the live feeds this yr.

Archived