Rachel - Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you did not offend anyone one Kricket, just sayin that get used to the bashing and harsh things that are said cause that is what it is all about,lol and believe me I will not mention any names but this board is very tame (we like it that way) in comparrison to some. You will like it here so keep comin backanimated_wave.gif

Amen.

I'll just echo what Fatcat said. I've been around long enough to know that houseguest bashing happens (but not to the extent of other websites which go much further), and I used to complain about it. Now, it doesn't bother me as much any more because if I don't want to read it, I just don't come to the message boards. I guess it just wouldn't be BB if we couldn't mock the hamsters.

earlier when Rach asked Bren to style her hair he said 'okay, give me the scissors' says what he thinks of her exotic hair and hair extensions. I also doubt any man (please correct me if I'm wrong) would want their life long partner to keep those huge boobs. I'm sure they're a turn on in the bed, but to be her date in public knowing how odd and curious it is to have such an abnormal appearance, seems that would be embarrassing. I could be wrong, but most guys I've known prefer the natural look in both hair and body features.

LOL OK since I don't have the feeds I have to rely on you! I am preparing myself tonight to see Rachel in a crazy, disco-ey purple puff monstrosity! :animated_shocking:

Her hair looked okay until she put that purple puffy flower thing in it, so not only did that look ridiculous but her hair got all messed up too. She looks like a sloppy drunk.

She asked Britney "do you think this looks retarded?" (the puff piece) and Britney said no, but you know damn well Britney had something else going on in her head regarding that purple puff thing.

Her hair looked okay until she put that purple puffy flower thing in it, so not only did that look ridiculous but her hair got all messed up too. She looks like a sloppy drunk.

She asked Britney "do you think this looks retarded?" (the puff piece) and Britney said no, but you know damn well Britney had something else going on in her head regarding that purple puff thing.

hmmmm, glass of wine in hand. Okay...I think i'm now ready to see this giant purple people eater. Ten more minutes. ooooooh!

Archived