Rachel - Week 3

CeCiMom

rachel_reilly.jpg

Name: Rachel Reilly

Current Residence: Las Vegas, Nev.

She's got some game chops but, she's f^ed it all up with this stupid fameance...what an idiot.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I forgot to mention: I dislike how she talks to people in her videos after their evictions, is everyone trying to get between her and her man? What was she trying to say to Monet, anyway?

she is talking that way because she knows they wont be on jury

i am sure she will clean that up in a few weeks and kiss ass :animated_rotfl:

She just meant that Monet would put them on the block and try to send one of them home... therefore, splitting them up.

she is talking that way because she knows they wont be on jury

i am sure she will clean that up in a few weeks and kiss ass :animated_rotfl:

Too bad they're being sequestered and if she's still around they're going to come right after her if they are voted back in. :animated_wave:

Too bad they're being sequestered and if she's still around they're going to come right after her if they are voted back in. :animated_wave:

she doesnt know that

it should be hilarious when she sees one of them again :animated_rotfl:

That was funny when Julie Chen asked her whether she would rather take $1000 or her boy toy she met like 13 days ago. Then she said Brenden was her "...once in a lifetime." :animated_rotfl: It's not just stupidity apparently. This girl has some issues she needs to work out. Seriously.

Again the HG shock me with their stupidity. Matt is a much bigger threat than Monet no matter how much they may like Monet or not. I feel like this cast is actually a bunch of high schoolers voting for who they want to nominate as class President, or something. It's not a freakin' popularity contest! Use some strategy and get out the strongest one on the block while you can!

Matt may be a bigger threat but no one liked Monet that's why she's gone off to couture. lmao

I know. They're just not thinking. That's all I'm saying. In the last season, they always put Jordan on the block but voted to keep her in because she was sweet and they didn't perceive her as a threat.

ass kissing session in progress

Archived