Live Feed and BBAD 7/21

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have two questions:

1)Do the hg only get one set of sheets for the bed?

2) I see a poster named Mattshiddendicktattoo and I now realize that Matt had a covering on his arm and his tattoo was covered. My question is, is the tattoo a dick as in penis or is it a tattoo of Dick as in evil? I'm serious, so don't brush me off.

I thought it was a nicotine patch. But what do I know.

"Rachel talking about her and Brendon's relationship: "I disagree with him all the time, and that's what a relationship is all about!"

uhm...what?"

I have plenty of those relationships, so does that doesn't make me a shmoopie, please tell me no?

No. Not if your relationship was for more than 2 months at least. Not like their "relationship." Honestly, does Brenden even know that she's referring to them as a couple? Ugh-ewwwwwwwwww! :lipsrsealed2:

All this talk about Jeff and Jordan being so great together, blah, blah, blah. Does no one remember that Jeff was actually quite rude and mean to her?

Honestly, I don't think Jeff started to really consider Jordan UNTIL she won the big money. Then it was like, oh yeah we're in a showmance.

Brenden is probably just going along for the ride trying to increase his odds of coming out ahead. Rachel may think she likes Brenden but once she's out

of the house I think she'll see things differently.

All this talk about Jeff and Jordan being so great together, blah, blah, blah. Does no one remember that Jeff was actually quite rude and mean to her?

Honestly, I don't think Jeff started to really consider Jordan UNTIL she won the big money. Then it was like, oh yeah we're in a showmance.

Brenden is probably just going along for the ride trying to increase his odds of coming out ahead. Rachel may think she likes Brenden but once she's out

of the house I think she'll see things differently.

When was he rude to her? He was talking about how he thought she was cute and funny even when they were both on the show. And he lost on purpose just so she could get the coveted HOH title which I have to admit is one of the reasons I really liked him. That was sweet if I ever saw sweet.

Summary - BBAD - 1st hour Matt and Brit kissin' R & B's butts. 2nd hour R & B kissin' each others butts. 3rd hour Matt drunk on his butt and small talk. Oh, Enzo farts.

Summary - BBAD - 1st hour Matt and Brit kissin' R & B's butts. 2nd hour R & B kissin' each others butts. 3rd hour Matt drunk on his butt and small talk. Oh, Enzo farts.

thanks, I always try to find out if there was ANY type of drama before I watch my taped BBAD. so far NOT so good!

They take schmoopidom (sic) to a new level. May one of them please, sir, be evicted soon.

Brendon's parents have probably changed their names and moved to France in dread fear that he will bring the red hog home to meet them.

I just read 6 pages to get caught up. I was "like" WOW! and WOW! and Oh WOW! and then on page 9, I was "like" oh wow.

Talk about an anti-climatic ending. (Unlike Kristen & Hayden)

At least the slugs can now clearly see the target the shmoopies backs. Hopefully.

I tend to root for couples, and was rooting for Brendon and Rachel, until Rachel won HoH. She really is a nutcase who is on a power trip. When it comes time for one of them to leave, I hope its Brendon. If he were to stay I imagine he would recover,and potentially make some powerful alliances. If she were to stay I imagine she would be a bitchy, hot mess... which is much more entertaining.

That would be entertaining seeing Big Red cope with "her man" being evicted...I imagine her crying at first, then getting angry, throwing things and yelling, vowing for vengeance and finally, she (over dramatically of course) comes to terms with it...mustering up the strength... and courage... to live...and fight... another day...

scarlettohara.jpg

....end scene!

That would be entertaining seeing Big Red cope with "her man" being evicted...I imagine her crying at first, then getting angry, throwing things and yelling, vowing for vengeance and finally, she (over dramatically of course) comes to terms with it...mustering up the strength... and courage... to live...and fight... another day...

scarlettohara.jpg

....and scene!

OMG! That's hilarious.

Guest 6Borders

I have to vote special award to anyone who could follow the conversation between Matt and Rachel in the HOH (approx 9:30-10pm). They were talking at warp speed (I actually switched stations to make sure it wasn't a problem with my sound) and if either one of them completed a sentence I missed it. I'm not even sure what they accomplished, if anything.

I also have to give kudos to Britany (first time in the game) for not banging her head repeatedly against the nearest wall (which I was very close to doing) while listening to Rach and Matt and hanging in there for the whole "conversation".

Rachel has got to be hands-down the dumbest person to ever play this game. She's playing with H2S04 and thinking it's water!!! Crawl back into your test tube Rach, it's where you belong.

i want rachel gone asap, she annoys the crap outta me. reminds me of this girl from high school mixed with lindsay lohan. yuk. and she keeps changing her mind, is so easily influenced. all she does is take everything to a personal level instead of strategy.

brendan has some potential to be a nice guy and play the game well so i'd want him to stay without her around, although based on his associations with her, he goes down some notches too.

what about kristen and hayden? they make me even more disturbed since they both have a bf/gf outside of the house. real classy showmances this season.

Archived