Live Feed and BBAD 7/21

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh joy, the HG are playing a game called Switchers and Guessers. Matt just called it a "hillbilly chemistry game." lmao

Kathy won't be playing she's in bed stroking her sock monkey.

I wonder if Kristen is in bed stroking her sock monkey?

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

They should just get rid of B&Rf immediately. Say "how dare you" to Rachel for implying they should just leave the two of them alone so they can be in jury together. That it's unfair for the rest of them who are there to win should be jilted from the jury so those two idiots can be on a paid vacation.

They'd still get one anyway since everybody goes to sequester regardless of jury status this season.

lol Pets aren't safe either.

Hello my fellow shmoopers!

I called my dog shmoopie today and she growled at me. ha ha ha ha!

LOL LOL LOL fellow shmoopers.........

I called my dog poopie today and he did. Good boy.

Hi everyone, I'm sorry if this has already been addressed or answered elsewhere, but I don't have the feeds & so am only able to see BBAD & the CBS shows, so I don't get to see everybody go to bed for the night. I guess I'm wondering exactly what the sleeping arrangements are, specifically:

1. How the hell has no one seen Hayden & Kristen making out yet?! They seem to have kept it a complete secret (even when Rachel & Matt were agreeing and telling Britney that Hayden/Kristen are a couple last night in the HoH room, when Britney asked "Do they like, kiss?", they both simultaneously said "Oh, no, they don't kiss"!!), and I just don't understand how they've done it unless they have a room to themselves (and even then, does nobody wonder what goes on in their room all night if so?). So, if I recall correctly, there are two regular bedrooms, the Have Not room, & the HoH room. Four people sleep in the Have Not room, usually two people at most sleep in the HoH room I believe (Rachel & sometimes Kathy?), so that leaves 6 people spread out in two rooms. Do 4 sleep in one room & leave Hayden/Kristen to their own space? If so, I don't understand why there's not more suspicion about those two.

2. Is Kathy like, seriously sleeping up there with Rachel in the HoH every night? If so, was she really invited to? I know Rachel wanted to have the Have-Naughties sleepover, but did she invite Kathy up there for every night and even when her & Brendon are up there making out... I mean don't get me wrong, I'm as happy as the next person anytime anything interrupts B/R's slurping sessions! But I just think that's all kinds of awkward for her to walk in on them making out without even knocking & just get in bed with them... I'd be a little creeped out/at the very least exasperated if I were Rachel, but it doesn't sound like she's ever said it annoys her. Just wondering what the set-up is there lol.

Thanks for any help or discussion on the hamsters sleeping practices!

I have never fast forwarded so much so soon! Lord have mercy R & B make me ill. I think B is totally captivated as he has never had a "girl" like R and vice versa. I would imagine R has had a long line of men that used her. Once out of the house it will never work. R likes to paaarrrtty and drink!! Think B is actually more of a geek. From what little he has said....his parents would be mortified!! I feel sorry for having to watch their stupid son make an absolute fool of himself. Remember when B said his parents have never cared a lot what he achieved? Tsk...Tsk... He needs to :lipsrsealed2:

Rachel: Once everyone else is out Kristen and hayden will go after us." What do these two think they are going to be safe for the duration of the game? Really, what is wrong with them?

As the Shrink wrote on his note pad after interviewing the big red dog for BB - Nuts, just plain nuts.

Britney is sitting on the Queen's bed and Lane is telling her she's sitting in Brendon's "Jaba Juice" and she's going to get pregnant. Britney says she has extra layer of clothes on. Britney is calling the juice "spooge." lmao

Shmoochie spooge :animated_rotfl:

My DVR remotes fast-forward button is getting a workout. BBAD is now a 1 hour show thanks to Rachel & Brenden nauseating displays of puppy love and proclamations of undying love.

Same here, I watch it in the mornings while getting ready for work and I have plenty of time to watch the whole thing after fast forwarding through them

If Rachel left the house it seems like Brenda would hook up with someone else in a minute. Girl or boy, it won't matter.

I think it would be fun to see if he did. I would like to see how he acts without Rachel. They have got to be the two most annoying people in BB history. Their "relationship" talk is sickening

I just read 6 pages to get caught up. I was "like" WOW! and WOW! and Oh WOW! and then on page 9, I was "like" oh wow.

Talk about an anti-climatic ending. (Unlike Kristen & Hayden)

At least the slugs can now clearly see the target the shmoopies backs. Hopefully.

I had to do the same thing and had the same reaction.

We lost internet, cable and phone service for 2 days so I tried to read the update on my cell phone and after blinding myself with the tiny print, gave up!

I wonder how Britney's going to react when she realizes everyone that is telling her they are voting out Matt is lying to her. If she's smart she'll see something is up with the guys.

They are acting like they have been a couple since high school. After the game he's going to find out she was a pole dancer at a truckstop and she'll find out he has a He-Man action figure collection all in the original packing. Then it's over.

I agree that's stupid of the boys to lie to Britney - they should at least bob and dodge. She may get so mad that she allies with Rachel. If that happens, I may just threaten to stop watching this stupid show. Hmmm. That never works, alas.

Hey, for you live feed watchers: every once in awhile my feed will drop (actually often), but every once in awhile, when it comes back, there is a night-vision view of a couple in bed - definitely not what is currently going on in the house. This just happened - it's happened also in the middle of the day. It's like I was sent an old data stream. Weird. Anyone else?

Hey, for you live feed watchers: every once in awhile my feed will drop (actually often), but every once in awhile, when it comes back, there is a night-vision view of a couple in bed - definitely not what is currently going on in the house. This just happened - it's happened also in the middle of the day. It's like I was sent an old data stream. Weird. Anyone else?

It happens to me all the time.

I just looked a the structure they are building for tomorrow's HOH, and it's obviously a physical comp. I'm wondering if it's endurance. Those look like rigs for suspending people.

Archived