Live Feed and BBAD 7/21

Don't hold back, give it all you got on your thoughts about Rachel and Brendan, the "Schmoopies."

They make me want to stick toothpicks in my eyes. I hate when he slobbers wet kisses on her forehead and tells her how awesome she is. He makes me sick and she makes me more sick for being that close to him.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brendon and Rachel are way more annoying than that^

:food-smiley-005:

oh...and my apologies for spelling it wrong...apparently it's "shmoopy" who knew? :inquisitive:

You screwed up my thread title.

Do I know you?

;)

My grandson was little when we first saw that episode and we would say that to him. As he got older, every once in awhile we would pull it out of the vault but he just didn't think it was funny.

Maybe its because it seems so fake that they are so replusively shmoopy. Like you posted earlier, Gingersnaps, if we liked them, would their shmoopiness be so torturous?

I'm guessing that if they were a popular couple all the lovey dovey stuff would seem adorable. Thinking back to the dumb things Jeff and Jordan would talk about, people found their conversations captivating because they were fan favorites.

I like Brendon and Rachel, but even I'm annoyed with the "you're wonderful... no you're wonderful" talk.

My grandson was little when we first saw that episode and we would say that to him. As he got older, every once in awhile we would pull it out of the vault but he just didn't think it was funny.

Maybe its because it seems so fake that they are so replusively shmoopy. Like you posted earlier, Gingersnaps, if we liked them, would their shmoopiness be so torturous?

No, I'd still hate it because it's so childish, corny, boring and ridiculous. To be fair, I never liked any of the couples so I thought they were all stupid.

I'm guessing that if they were a popular couple all the lovey dovey stuff would seem adorable. Thinking back to the dumb things Jeff and Jordan would talk about, people found their conversations captivating.

True, but I didn't like Jeff and Jordan either. Nick and Danielle turned my stomach too.

I wonder if they think they are the second coming of Jesus Jeff & Jordan? Like so many before them they assume that America just loves them. Excuse me but..... I will be the judge of that.

I must admit Rachael and Jordan do share something in common. Both of them decided a boob job would make them look better although Jordan went for the "happy meal" while Rachael opted to "biggie size" hers. I'm not a greedy guy, a "happy meal" is fine with me. There personalities are different as well. Jordan IMHO came off as the cute country bumpkin while Rachael reminds me of a Vegas slut I one knew (briefly)

As for the guys I haven't figured out Brendon yet. I don't know if he's using Rachael to fill his needs (understandable) or if he truly likes her. Jeff's affection for Jordan was genuine but yet both of them are foolish to get into a "Schmoopie" when there's a 1/2 million at stake.

If Jeff and Jordan last and get married that is surely worth more than the money.

I don't see that with Brendon and Rachael.

Just my two cents worth.

I wonder if they think they are the second coming of Jesus Jeff & Jordan? Like so many before them they assume that America just loves them. Excuse me but..... I will be the judge of that.

I must admit Rachael and Jordan do share something in common. Both of them decided a boob job would make them look better although Jordan went for the "happy meal" while Rachael opted to "biggie size" hers. I'm not a greedy guy, a "happy meal" is fine with me. There personalities are different as well. Jordan IMHO came off as the cute country bumpkin while Rachael reminds me of a Vegas slut I one knew (briefly)

As for the guys I haven't figured out Brendon yet. I don't know if he's using Rachael to fill his needs (understandable) or if he truly likes her. Jeff's affection for Jordan was genuine but yet both of them are foolish to get into a "Schmoopie" when there's a 1/2 million at stake.

If Jeff and Jordan last and get married that is surely worth more than the money.

I don't see that with Brendon and Rachael.

Just my two cents worth.

Your two cents always makes me laugh.

Brenden made no promises to veto off Rachel when he won PoV. She did make promises to do so for him. I wanted to stick my finger down my throat when she was smiling and laughing on camera saying, "Oh, I am so happy he won!!!" Yeah, right, dipchit. It just related to me how clueless I already thought she was.

They are rather disturbing to watch with the way they hang all over each other like they've been itching to date each other for months or years. It's so pretend on both their ends, I think.

I have to admit I'm usually a sap and go for the showmance group, (i.e: Jeff and Jordan, and even Jessica and Eric) But Brendon and Rachel make me ill, like worse than throw up in my mouth ill. Not a fan at all.

Because of them I haven't been watching the feeds much. I don't have a 'team' to support.

I have two questions:

1)Do the hg only get one set of sheets for the bed?

2) I see a poster named Mattshiddendicktattoo and I now realize that Matt had a covering on his arm and his tattoo was covered. My question is, is the tattoo a dick as in penis or is it a tattoo of Dick as in evil? I'm serious, so don't brush me off.

Rachel talking about her and Brendon's relationship: "I disagree with him all the time, and that's what a relationship is all about!"

uhm...what? :cookoo:

Ya think she forgot to verbalize the rest of that comment?

"Rachel talking about her and Brendon's relationship: "I disagree with him all the time, and that's what a relationship is all about!"

uhm...what?"

I have plenty of those relationships, so does that doesn't make me a shmoopie, please tell me no?

there are drawers on the bottom part of most of those beds why is there clothes all over the floor?

I think BB should make them clean up their areas, its disgusting.

Matt's tattoo I believe is a copyrighted picture. It's some kind of smiley face. I think I heard it was an album cover.

I must research this. thanks.

Matt's tattoo I believe is a copyrighted picture. It's some kind of smiley face. I think I heard it was an album cover.

My kids say it's probably an album cover by a band Crass, titled Penis Envy. I will google it.

I haven't seen the big bandage the past few days...maybe they got permission to not have it covered now (?)

As for the poster's name referring to another body part of Matt's being tattooed...curious how he/she would know...:animated_scratchchin:

oooh....I get it now...the arm tattoo has the wang on it that was being covered up...not that he has a tattoo on his wang....

never mind...

Archived