Thursday 7/15 Live Show

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm excited about tonight also. My gut feeling tells me that Kathy is the saboteur but at first I thought it was Kristen. I really don't want to see either girl go but I think it will be Annie. Hopefully Brendon wins HOH and puts up Hayden and Enzo. Andrew will be out soon.

I'm really starting to think it's Kathy,even tho I thought it was Lane all along. Kathy is supposed to be a cop and yet I've never seen her work out or do much of anything except sit/lay around and watch/listen to everyone/thing. Well she does feed the fish :)

I really wish Rach was going and Annie was staying.I am NOT a fan of Bren and Rach together and she makes me nuts. I think Annie is much more interesting. But alas it looks like these boring players disagree :(

I'd love to see Andrew get HOH,especially after the way a few the Hg have treated him!

Yep I'm excited for tonite! :party_smilie:

Tonight, we find out who the SAB is, who goes home and who's the new HOH.

I have no clue who the SAB is, want Annie to stay (although that's a loooooong shot) and hope Andrew wins HOH.

I agree with you Lala, I do want Annie to stay, even though she has been annoying. I think Rachel has gotten a free pass from the other HG's.

Excited to know who the real SAB. is, still not 100% sure who it really is. I was leaning toward Kristen, but doubting that now.

Anxiously waiting to finally find out who the Saboteur is, who gets booted out the door (wish it were Rachel but not looking like it) and who the new HOH will be :queen:

So glad to see Hayden finally get off the throne, buh bye :animated_wave:

Hopefully this week we'll see some action and not a sleeper like this week was. I'm ready to see a fight :boxing:

it should be a good show tonight

i am leaning towards kathy too as saboteur

i am probably wrong thou :disappointed:

i remember when they first told them about saboteur her reaction just seem over the top imo

I'm sending anti-Rachel vibes to the houseguests all day. I really want to see her go!!

The saboteur? So hard to tell! I think either Monet, Matt or Kristen.

As for the new HOH, it'd be awesome if Brendan got it following Rachel's eviction...then he'd target Hayden. Sweet revenge! I'd also like to see Kristen or Ragan win HOH, as I have no idea who they would put up on the block.

What are the odds of an endurance comp this early in the game? I know they usually wait a few weeks, but if subscriptions for the live feeds are down this year, an endurance comp would encourage more viewers to order.

Whatever happens, I cannot wait. I love the live eviction episodes!! :animated_bouncy:

You know BB is probably going to show the little spat between Rachel and Annie. I'm hoping BB will show us the cam view where Rachel is going down the hallway to confirm whether or not she really did the wave/smile thing. I so hope she did.

Guest 6Borders

Saboteur Twist (just my fun senario and not anything I heard, so rumors don't get started):

After all have voted and Julie is going to reveal the vote, the saboteur comes on the screen and says "none of your votes count and there will be NO eviction tonite" (due to original 14 ppl scheduled to be in the house).

You know BB is probably going to show the little spat between Rachel and Annie. I'm hoping BB will show us the cam view where Rachel is going down the hallway to confirm whether or not she really did the wave/smile thing. I so hope she did.

I hope they do to, I really want to see what really happened and see who we really needed to support. At least on here!!

Should be and will be one of the best first evictions we had in a long time....IMO I just wish it would be Rachel going and not Annie....I like trouble in the house at all times. And oh, I think the sab is Ragan, jmo.

I am hoping for a BB miracle and Annie stays just so she and Britney can have all out war. Brendon gets HOH and goes after Hayden.

My bets are on Kathy being the saboteur only because she's a cop "acting" as though she is no threat to anyone to avoid becoming a target.

Saboteur Twist (just my fun senario and not anything I heard, so rumors don't get started):

After all have voted and Julie is going to reveal the vote, the saboteur comes on the screen and says "none of your votes count and there will be NO eviction tonite" (due to original 14 ppl scheduled to be in the house).

I love that idea, and it doesn't seem out of the realm of possibility. Especially since it seems BB wants to keep Annie in and she's the one the HGs all want out. That would be a good play.

I think Kristin is the Sab (she's too quiet), Annie is definitely going home (though I want her to stay badly) and my prediction is Rachel wins HoH and puts up Hayden and Enzo. Mostly I want the last part so I can hear those two idiots say "I had a feeling sending Annie home over Rachel was going to bite us in the ass".

Last week this time we were all counting down to the beginning of BB12. We were so excited and giddy. Everybody was saying that it felt like Christmas morning. Ya'll remember that? Little did we know then that our much desired Radio Flyer Red Wagon would NOT be under the tree this season. All we got were a bunch coals in our stockings that was so carefully hung by the chimney.

Okay, yes I am still at work and a little bored and I going to try again this week. I am counting down to the live show tonight. Maybe they will redeem themselves tonight. One can hope!

(Sorry, I am re-posted this in today's show thread. Mistakenly posted it in yesterday's show thread).

I hate that the show is on Wednesday and Thursday instead of Tuesday and Thursday!

My final guess is also Kathy...she can't work through a bit of caramel?

-Kyo

If it's not Kathy, she is about the suckiest BB contestant in comps ever. And it really makes me question how she can be in law enforcement, because most departments have some sort of physical agility and strength requirements. Although, it IS in Arkansas! LOL - j/k -- sort of!!

4 minutes to show time. Break a leg, HG!

Oh, BTW I like Kristen's cold shoulder top but I think she ruined it with that white bra. She should have worn a beige one and make sure the straps don't show. Oh, and I can't wait to be deafened with Rachel's cackle...oh, joy!

showtime :animated_bouncy:

oooo, so excited!!! Still thinkin Kristen or Ragen. But I can see Kathy, at least there would be a REASON other than patheticness for laying in that caramel for as long as she did. If Kathy isn't, well, that was just plain shameful.

OH! And would LOOOOOVE to see Ragen, Brendan, Andrew or even Rachel win HoH!! =)

Archived