Thursday 7/15 Live Show

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a perfect ending to a long, mostly boring first week. I love that the SAB is gone. I hate that one person can mess with one hg's game, if they so choose, and Annie did. I love that Rachel won HOH coz that probably means Monet will go up, and maybe Enzo. Imagine the princess and the spaz up against each other. I think we'll see draaaammmma.

I think that she will nominate Hayden. He nominated her last week, so it's the perfect reason to nominate him this week. She doesn't even have to pretend that this has anything to do with what Brendon wants. I'm sure that the members of the Brigade are not feeling on top of the world right about now. They have to be worried and I for one like it! Congrats, Rachel.

I don't think people know about everyone in the Brigade ... My gut says it's going to be Brit and Monet up for eviction.

What is Rachel's problem with Monet? Why put her up? Britney is irritating, but what has Monet done to her. Keep in mind, I don't have the live feeds - so I may have missed some big blow up. I do remember that Rachel wasn't happy that Monet was picked to play the veto for her (i.e., eye rolling). I thought it was because she didn't believe that Monet would use it, not that she hated Monet.

I called it in the other thread! Annie leaves, Rachel wins HoH. Now these morons can spend the next week saying "why did we keep Rachel".

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Moron houseguests!

You weren't alone Xal...now these morons will be kissing ass. And she made no deal with Hayden, Brendon did. Bet Brendon is the real HOH this week.

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooo well i did called getting rid of annie was a dumb move

animated_rotfl.gifanimated_rotfl.gifanimated_rotfl.gif

Thats twice in the first week we agree UVP, were setting a record this season :)

As for the HOH comp itself, sorry Rachel and Monet should of been disqualified, both were still erasing/writting when Julie called time. Someone else mentioned in another thread that if a hockey player puts the puck in the net after the buzzer IT DONT COUNT...Britney will be calling FOUL in the DR....though I didn't want Britney HOH either..

Why in the world wouldn't everyone want the guy with OCD to pack their parachute? He'd do it like 50 times to make sure it's right.

I believe it's because his is the ass to kiss instead of Andrew. Andrew is still not that popular.

I wonder what Annie meant when she says she has one more trick. She didn't look as upset at the end as she should. could it have only been the snake in the couch? I hope not!

What is Rachel's problem with Monet? Why put her up? Britney is irritating, but what has Monet done to her. Keep in mind, I don't have the live feeds - so I may have missed some big blow up. I do remember that Rachel wasn't happy that Monet was picked to play the veto for her (i.e., eye rolling). I thought it was because she didn't believe that Monet would use it, not that she hated Monet.

Britney and Monet (mostly Britney) are the catty mean girls. I think Rachel has picked up on that. But the real reason I think she'll put up Monet is because Brendon wants her out because she NEVER cleans. It drives him nuts.

Looooooooooove it!!! Congrats to Rachel. Can't help it, I always root for the underdogs. I do dread more of that laugh tho. Oh boy. Other than Brendon, Ragen & prolley Andrew, the rest of the house is crappin themselves. As they should. Surprised Annie was the SB, but it makes sense as to why she was trying so dayum hard to stay, well, other than the obvious. lol

Annie didn't mess with anyone's game but hers.

That's not true... she f'd up Brendon's game bad and imo... if BB doesn't tell them soon that she was the saboteur it's going to piss me off. She FAILED, not Brendon and he shouldn't have to face the consequences of her bad playing.

I think Kristin is the Sab (she's too quiet), Annie is definitely going home (though I want her to stay badly) and my prediction is Rachel wins HoH and puts up Hayden and Enzo. Mostly I want the last part so I can hear those two idiots say "I had a feeling sending Annie home over Rachel was going to bite us in the ass".

Dude, are you psychic?

How long will listening to the hoh last not long I bet since after pov the power is gone and it happened last season.

Annie said Jeff carried Jordan which is true but it also cost him the game. I think you can only help a person so far then you have to let go which Jeff never did and lost.

I want her to put Monet and Britney up because I just dont like Britney and because Monet actually wrote 725 down as an answer tonight.. but if she is a smart chick like she claims 2 of the "dumbass brigade" need to go up I say Enzo and Matt, if one wins POV then put Brit Brit up. :cartoon_tinkerbell:

Rachel & Brendon just said the people they can possibly target this week are Britney, Monet, Enzo, Lane, and Matt (and Rachel said Kathy can go either way).

They always include Hayden and Kristen when they talk about the hg they both like so it looks like she won't target Hayden this week even though he put both of them on the block.

Interesting....

At this point, Hayden will break a both legs jumping at Brendan & Rachel's offer this week. When he told Brendan last week that he would accept the deal to keep Rachel but didn't want to make any long term plans with him until he thought things over, well, I guess he's done thinking now. LOL!

Guest 6Borders

I'm glad Annie is gone but it's not going to be too much fun to watch the "Brendon & Rachel" show for a week, especially since the After Dark team can't seem to ever find anything else interesting to focus on.

As far as the saboteur, just another Grodner flop. I'm officially dubbing this season: "MORE OF LAME"

I know people don't like the "Brigade" and all but just imagine this house with:

Showmance #1 - Brendon & Rachel

Showmance #2 - Hayden & Kristen

Mean Girls - Monet & Britney

Captain Kosher

Rainbow Ragan

Deputy Do-Little Kathy

I dunno sound like a fun summer of Big Brother to you lol? :party_smilie:

I'm all for the Brigade and the Mean Girls. But I don't think the Brigade will hold up. Like many alliances made in the first week, and made with all men, time and women destroy them all.

That could very well begin this week if Hayden wants to have it that way! I think he needs to let this week play out though just incase one of them gets the HoH next week.

I'm all for the Brigade and the Mean Girls. But I don't think the Brigade will hold up. Like many alliances made in the first week, and made with all men, time and women destroy them all.

the Brigade is going to meet its end, possibly today. I think Matt is going to spill the beans to Rachel and Brendon. I like Matt and Hayden. I can't stand Lane, and Enzo is just...eh.

edit to add...I was wrong. Matt's just telling them that he thinks Britney is the Sab. Bummer.

Archived