Thursday 7/15 Live Show

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ya know what....serves them right!! They should have evicted Rachel to begin with.

I had a feeling she would win HOH

i thought her or monet would win it

Great. Is her being hoh good or bad? I still wish she had left.

It's good because now the holier than thou "we run the house" brigade can wonder why they kept her over Annie when Annie TOLD them this would happen right up to her exit speech.

Ya know what....serves them right!! They should have evicted Rachel to begin with.

No joke! I think Annie is right about one thing, they will regret not breaking up the showmance.

I'm ready for the whole house to feel like dumb*sses for not evicting Rachel now that she is HOH. I hope for drama's sake that she puts up someone who was soooooo against getting rid of Annie...or even Hayden since he was HOH and put her up. I have no favs in the house so game on this season. Back stab...manipulate...fun times!

Well talk about a plan all shot to hell!

Now we get to listen to the annoying laugh and make out sessions all week long .. So much for week 2 being better than week 1!

Great idea boneheads!

I always hate when they say times up and they repeat it .. You're gonna get disqualified warnign a couple times they need a bloody buzzer and you have to drop your chalk or your out! ... Oh yeah and 725 GALLONS!!! What? People made fun of Kathy lol

Britney and Rachel both chose to bring out the claws in their goodbye videos. I don't mind a bit because Annie was pretty bitchy herself in her interview.

I totally agree. To me Brittany walks around like she owns the place and hasn't a care in the world and talks crap about pretty much everyone.

I'd look for an expansion on the Brendon & Rachel alliance probably add in Andrew & Ragan so it's also a matter of who they might want up on the block too. Andrew might try to shield them from Hayden if they consider it because their appears to be a hidden alliance between Hayden, Andrew, and Kristen.

I don't think people know about everyone in the Brigade ... My gut says it's going to be Brit and Monet up for eviction.

Archived