Britney - Week 1

CeCiMom

britney_haynes.jpg

Name: Britney Haynes

Current Residence: Huntington, Ark.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those who know me...no surprise here. I am sticking with Team Blonde like I have for the last god knows how many years

So Britney #1!!

She's no Dani...but then who is? :-p

I missed you guys!!

Where is King! Team Blonde needs you King!

-Kyo

I haven't formed an opinion of her yet but I don't think she was hurt. She didn't look like she was in any pain standing there after the fall.

For those who know me...no surprise here. I am sticking with Team Blonde like I have for the last god knows how many years

So Britney #1!!

She's no Dani...but then who is? :-p

I missed you guys!!

Where is King! Team Blonde needs you King!

-Kyo

Britney = no Daniele is a GOOD thing. Daniele was a whiney witch. Worse than Ivette & Nerd Herd.

she suck so bad that first comp i wonder if she threw it

i predicted she would be one to suck at comps but not that bad

ILoveDaniele :animated_wave:

Really no opinion of her now. Thought she would be the annoying one but that was Rachel. I can take her or leave her at this point. She may grow on me...may not.

She didn't throw that comp. When she landed, her leg went at a really odd angle. I thought maybe she threw it but watched it again and it looked like it hurt.

Anybody who was not last would have no reason to throw it. Just get across and not worry about it.

she seem to be best bud with majority of guys

eventually the other woman will notice

looks like she will last a few weeks if not further

doesnt this typically happen with that one blonde

so far seem harmless as a comp threat which i predicted

I actually can't stand this girl. She is subtly manipulating all the guys. They better smarten up and get her out fast or she can go to the end riding coattails. Can't stand players like that. She also seems to be a little of a drama llama talking about people quite a bit (at least on AD last night).

I am rather surprised at myself but I really find that I like her! The slippery weiner line was awesome...too funny! There is just something about her that I like so she is on my like list right now and I hope she stays there.

I actually can't stand this girl. She is subtly manipulating all the guys. They better smarten up and get her out fast or she can go to the end riding coattails. Can't stand players like that. She also seems to be a little of a drama llama talking about people quite a bit (at least on AD last night).

If she is subtly manipulating the guys then I dont see that as riding coattails.

But the feeds really sucked for me so I didnt watch the feeds but 50 minutes last night

I like her so far. I dont see her as dumb as jordan.

She'll go far in the game. Gets along well with everyone...especially the boys.

Archived