Britney - Week 1

CeCiMom

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her voice is SOOOO annoying. She sounds just like Dolly Parton. I can't even take listening to her on the feeds. I had to mute them whenever she was talking. I don't like her at all. (and I thought i would from her interviews)

She make up a story about Rachael to entertain Enzo. She is cold and vicious.

I thought that story was creative and funny! I think that was more out of boredom instead of meant to be mean-spirited.

As for her looks, every time I see her I think of the Josie Bissett from the old Melrose Place show.

josie.jpg

That is exactly what I thought!! I told my husband she was probably one of those stuck up cheerleader girls that thought they were better than everyone else!

Brit didn't go all ape or anything but she was like...wow and then told him how ugly his ideas were

She was not impressed and now I have something to hang on to with her. Liked her before, and now she has cemented herself as my number 1

too bad she is endangering herself by acting the princess

I mean she IS the princess...but gotta play it smooooooth :-p

Go Brit!

-Kyo

Annie told Britney, Kathy and Monet that she is bi-sexual...asked then not to tell anyone else, that she'd tell them herself.

Ragan, Kristen and Hayden also know...so I think Enzo, Lane, Matt, Andrew, Brendon and Rachel still don't know.(and most probably really don't care...;))

It might be funny to see Lane and Enzo's reaction though...especially Lane since he's been hitting on Annie all along and making extremely suggestive comments to her.

Brit definitely wants to gossip about it...she's chomping at the bit...but at least she's not betraying Annie's confidence (yet anyway). She's been baiting the guys with as many tidbits as she can get away with...always covering her ass by saying she promised not to tell.

I rather like this cute little :stirthepot:

Annie told Britney, Kathy and Monet that she is bi-sexual...asked then not to tell anyone else, that she'd tell them herself.

Ragan, Kristen and Hayden also know...so I think Enzo, Lane, Matt, Andrew, Brendon and Rachel still don't know.(and most probably really don't care...;))

It might be funny to see Lane and Enzo's reaction though...especially Lane since he's been hitting on Annie all along and making extremely suggestive comments to her.

Thx. I shoulda figured that one out on my own. lol.

Like I said...she's the princess...my princess -wink-

but in all seriousness she is playing the princess way too much

I saw her in the room once ask someone to get her tylenol and then later some juice

then yesterday she had someone get her food and juice

she gotsa be careful!

-Kyo

Does Britney ever do any of the housework or cook?

I've seen Britney numerous times cleaning up the kitchen counters and stove with the spray bottle...especially after dinner.

Most of the times that I've seen cooking its been Brendon and Rachel preparing for the group...Brendon enjoys it and has assumed that role in the house.

Ragan has been seen helping out in the kitchen.

Monet has done dishes quite a few times.

Enzo swept the kitchen floor the other day

Also, I saw Andrew clean the bathroom counter top the other day...as well he straightened up HoH.

Kathy...a lot of laundry and picking up dirty dishes scattered around the house.

I don't recall seeing anyone else do anything....other than for themselves.

:P

The little princess was talking about how she wanted to kill a dog by feeding him a lot of chocolate. Gosh, she is just the sweetest little thing! :animated_shocking:

-plugs ears-

la la la la la

ugh...Britney come on...be a good girl

Also...kudos to hear that she does do some of the work

If that is true stray...well I guess I do have some dissapointment in her. When was this? Who was she talking to and where did that come from? Was she joking? (not saying that is right either...I busted Lane whether he was joking or not so I will play fair here)

sigh...

Well still my number 1...but ouch

-Kyo

Archived