Britney - Week 1

CeCiMom

Even if it wasn't a game she's stuck in a house with these people, and can't straight up say I hate you to people. She's gotta be polite to the people she doesn't like, you can tell who she talks to and means what she says, and who she is talking to and agreeing with just to be nice.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I definitely like her and right after the first show she was my #1 pick for saboteur. Everyone would expect the "ditzy blond" to be bad in physical comp and she was...not by just slipping off but getting hurt and who would suspect she was actually the mole. I also think the engagement is fake - what better way to be the best friend of the guys but no threat to them from the girls, have some harmless flirting and a ring to hide behind. It would be brilliant!

OMG yeah, that would be brilliant - what a great idea! :animated_scratchchin: Now I'm going to pay attention to see if she talks about her boyfriend or not. Very clever.

Saw on the live feeds the theory that Kathy & Britney could be related like mother and daughter-- they are from the same state and look similar. Need to watch the first episode again to see what they showed of their family. And Kathy was the one who jumped down to help Britney with her fall. Interesting....

Kathy may have done that because she's a cop and that's part of her training, or it could be the "mother" instinct in her as she is the oldest HG. Kathy also was calling Monet her "baby girl" on the outside couches the other night. I'm not convinced yet that two people in the house knowing each other is true, I'm thinking this is the saboteur at work and it's not true.

Is Britney obsessed with Rachel's. Asking the guys if Rachel is hot and what they think. Doesn't this girl have a boyfriend because she seems like she wants all the male attention in the house. Her and Monet have a lot to say about the others. The trash talk is very immature and is getting old fast.

She has no filter! AAnd I love the comment, "I know Andrew is trying....I just wish he wouldn't try around me."

seem that when annie leaves she will take over where annie left off as one playing all sides

Britney is totally LYING right now! She just said she thought she might be nominated and if she was, she would have said she was grateful for the chance to play the game and go on in the house as normal.

BS b/c last night she said if she gets nominated, she'd start calling people out.

This is the first major dislike for me this season.

Britney is cuter than Rachel but as far as the body goes, Rachel is in her own league. When it comes to looks Britney is a 9 and Rachel is a 7 but when it comes to their figures, Rachel is a 10 and Britney is an 8.5.

Yep, Britney is blowing smoke up all their asses and I think they are all too stupid to recognize it. If they don't get rid of her I could see her winning it all if she's not the saboteur that is.

Totally agree Ginger. She was on my list to win before all this sab chit, if they don't watch out she will.....

Archived