Britney - Week 1

CeCiMom

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I *always* go in thinking I'll hate the cute blond chick, and I *always* end up loving the cute blond chick. This year, so far, doesn't seem to be an exception. She's adorable and a lot smarter than she seems and since she is engaged she won't be hanging on the boys all the time, although it definitely appears that she gets along well with guys and girls, which is an advantage for her.

I do think she .... maybe not faked, but exaggerated? that injury. She was really having trouble with that wiener and might have seen the injury as a good out. Did you see the way she cheered when they said she didn't have to keep competing?

She's second on my suspect list for saboteur.... I think... I keep changing my mind!

well welcome to Team Blonde :-p

I think she is a reasonable player and heaven knows I love my princesses (Janelle, Dani, etc...) but Brit better get real smart and stop asking people to do stuff for her like getting juice and advil

-Kyo

She's losing some points with all the trash talking she does about other girls.

Yep, I really liked her until she, kathy and monet started the trash talking about rachel, and didn't stop. That high school crap gets really old really fast.

She's starting to get a reputation in the house as having a big mouth. That's going to keep her out of alliances. She needs to stop the gossiping, and just relax and hang out for the first few weeks to stay under the radar.

Guest 6Borders

I definitely like her and right after the first show she was my #1 pick for saboteur. Everyone would expect the "ditzy blond" to be bad in physical comp and she was...not by just slipping off but getting hurt and who would suspect she was actually the mole. I also think the engagement is fake - what better way to be the best friend of the guys but no threat to them from the girls, have some harmless flirting and a ring to hide behind. It would be brilliant!

I don't like this girl. If I have to listen to her talking about the other girls for the whole season I might have to give up this year. Last night I fast forwarded as much as I could when she opened her mouth. She sounds like another Janelle. She is so jealous of the other girls.

I don't like this girl. If I have to listen to her talking about the other girls for the whole season I might have to give up this year. Last night I fast forwarded as much as I could when she opened her mouth. She sounds like another Janelle. She is so jealous of the other girls.

Janelle hardly trash talked about the other girls compared to the Nerd Herd. They trash talked 24/7. So I don't see the Janelle comparison at all.

Janelle hardly trash talked about the other girls compared to the Nerd Herd. They trash talked 24/7. So I don't see the Janelle comparison at all.

Agreed. I think that's why the Nerd Herd was so unpopular here. They literally spent hours a day just bashing S6.

On top of that, Janelle could actually back herself up because she was so good at challenges.

Saw on the live feeds the theory that Kathy & Britney could be related like mother and daughter-- they are from the same state and look similar. Need to watch the first episode again to see what they showed of their family. And Kathy was the one who jumped down to help Britney with her fall. Interesting....

Is Britney obsessed with Rachel's. Asking the guys if Rachel is hot and what they think. Doesn't this girl have a boyfriend because she seems like she wants all the male attention in the house. Her and Monet have a lot to say about the others. The trash talk is very immature and is getting old fast.

Archived