Televised Show Discussion

Guest Pecker

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sara-is-hot

The first is the obvious, not only does Eric lie to himself and other houseguests but he lies to the whole world stating Kay swore on his life. Kay did promise but he never swore on his life. That is something extra Eric made up and has tried to convince everyone of.

The second is after Eric was told by Kay, Eric kept bringing up the Koran(sp). Considering all the worlds trouble that is such a low level to go for. When Eric put Mike on the block nobody started making Erics religion an issue.

I, too, thought tonight's show was very good, but I'm starting to have mixed emotions about Eric. I can't stand him and will be glad to see him go but, on the other hand, I don't think the show will be as entertaining without him.

The second is after Eric was told by Kay, Eric kept bringing up the Koran(sp). Considering all the worlds trouble that is such a low level to go for. When Eric put Mike on the block nobody started making Erics religion an issue.

That is because Kaysar brought his beliefs so strongly into the house. He implies that he lives them but obviously does not. This has nothing to do with the worlds troubles.

Oldguy, don't frett now! The fun hasn't even started yet. Just wait until some of the evictees come back, you may even see Eric again. His being gone (for now) will give us a needed break from his yoyo statements, not to mention his arrogance. This can only be a good thing.

It might have been shameful of CBS, but not surprising. With the war and all and anti-muslim and Arab feelings running high among most Americans, I think CBS is taking advantage of the situation. It makes Kaysar an unwilling victim and it will continue to come up until the end of the show or whenever he's evicted, but it brings ratings, and CBS wants that! To them it's not different than any other situation of someone playing the race card or someone's sexuality being an issue. Which by the way, should be an interest show whenever Ivette finally comes out the HGs. Janelle has already admitted that she's basically homophobic.

Ya, they did show Eric saying that he swore on his life, but we also got to see how the conversation REALLY went down during the first part of the show when they aired clips from last week. I think CBS doing that, just allowed for the viewers to see some of what we've all been saying, how Eric is a lying, exaggerating, manipulative, jerk. To back that, they showed James more than they have in previous episodes and all he had to say about Eric. I was impressed.

Guest DraftKing

For some reason, besides the 7/16 episode where BB really made fun of Eric with the clown music, I've felt that Eric and (in particular) Ivette have received very favorable treatment in the shows. For people who don't watch the feeds or read the websites, I imagine they have a much different feel of the house.

Where were the flashbacks tonight of Eric saying "Kaysar is going up if either Michael or Janelle get the power of veto" or "We're saving Kaysar's key for last to make him squirm" or all of the other stuff that justified why Kaysar did what he did? Don't get me wrong, I still enjoyed tonight's show (and the segments are well-edited), but overall I think those elements would've given a more realistic impression of the Lemming Alliance.

Guest mmkay

ugh eric is so dumb. kaysar didn't swear on his life, and eric is a hypocrite because he can swear on his life and it doesn't mean anything, because according to him he's only telling the truth if he swears on his kids...what's the point in swearing on your life then? what an idioT!

i'm very glad i read the feed updates, because watching the show i felt bad for maggie for like 2 seconds, and then i remembered what a sore loser she is...

The first is the obvious, not only does Eric lie to himself and other houseguests but he lies to the whole world stating Kay swore on his life. Kay did promise but he never swore on his life. That is something extra Eric made up and has tried to convince everyone of.

Actually when Kaysar was walking out of the HOH he told Eric I swear on my life, (I like Kaysar but he did say it), doesn't matter to me that he said that, this BB you have lie and give false promises sometimes, it's the nature of the game.

Guest Bourbon

It's amazing to see how many players are willing to lie, cheat, and backstab their way to the top, and then when it happens to them, suddenly they are the picture of morality.

"Oh i would never play the game like that." "He's willing to do things that i would never do". or my favourite: "He's just in it for the money" (I'm sure the rest of them are there for the good company and limitless PB + J)

Its amusing to watch how the so-called "Sheep" were once so high on the horse, and now have fallen so quickly. Ivette is in tears, and both she and maggie are wanting to leave with Eric. They were so smug as they turned up their noses up at Michael, and now they hang their heads in defeat.

I say good riddance to Eric, as i've seen less hot air at a balloon race. I've never been a fan of Hypocrisy, but he took it to a new level altogether.

Guest sara-is-hot

Actually when Kaysar was walking out of the HOH he told Eric I swear on my life, (I like Kaysar but he did say it), doesn't matter to me that he said that, this BB you have lie and give false promises sometimes, it's the nature of the game.

If that is so then I apologize but I didnt see it and its not in the live feed logs.

Guest LexSha

I really thought CBS showed Eric to be a complete victim that was just defending himself because James really screwed him,, i am not really into James ,, i think he is sneaky,, but Eric or the situation is not really being showed on TV the way is really is going down,, maybe it is just me, also what about Ivette and April being complete idiots and crying and April saying a hundred times i am leaving, they will not let me,,dont BB have a panic button they can hit? Kayser even looked bad i thought,, i really wish they showed him to be the strong player i think he is,, just venting, this is how i saw it tonight

Guest jimmydot

quote - I've felt that Eric and (in particular) Ivette have received very favorable treatment in the shows. For people who don't watch the feeds or read the websites, I imagine they have a much different feel of the house.

you got that right.... since I don't have live feed, if all I would be doing is watching the tv, well I wouldn't be getting the real story....

Guest sara-is-hot

That is because Kaysar brought his beliefs so strongly into the house. He implies that he lives them but obviously does not. This has nothing to do with the worlds troubles.

Thats a red herring. Many people in the house read the bible, wear crosses, etc etc. Kay didnt swear on his bible or his god. Eric took the same low road that Ivette did. Is it ok in Erics religion to lie? Because Eric has lied often but people do not throw his religion in his face.

quote - I've felt that Eric and (in particular) Ivette have received very favorable treatment in the shows. For people who don't watch the feeds or read the websites, I imagine they have a much different feel of the house. 

you got that right.... since I don't have live feed, if all I would be doing is watching the tv, well I wouldn't be getting the real story....

i complete agree with you. the national tv show is so much water down and dont really show the dymanics in the house. if it wasnt for mortys i would see eric as a victim

Guest sara-is-hot

The editing is very favorable to Eric and Yvette. They dont show all their nastiness and cursing