Televised Show Discussion

Guest Pecker

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, my gosh. WTF? I decided to watch last night's episode of BB again. (I have it on my TiVo) Eric really is more clueless than I thought. When Julie asked him about what made him so upset about what Michael said about his family, and he said that he heard that Michael had said something about his mother and father abandoning him, and that is why he moved from Boston to L.V. And that is why he got so mad at Michael.

That is not even what Rachael told him!

I swear this putz makes things up as he goes.

icon_rolleyes.gif

They are not actually being told who everyone came into the house with, just that they came in with someone else. So unless the HM open up and say who they came in with everyone will just be speculating.

Ohhh okay.. well that's good.. Everyone is going to be wondering who's paired with whom rofl. Who or what is HM?

On one of the first few episodes, Maggie and Eric were discussing who was partners with who. As they spoke the groups they discussed would flash on our TV screens. When they went back to Eric he was wearing a hat.. then they went back to another shot of a group...and when they went back to Eric he was NOT wearing a hat...

I just watched last night's episode again, (for the third time! icon_redface.gif), and when I was watching the HOH competition, I noticed a screw up.

When they were at the question about what frustrated the majority of the houseguests most, hg who didn't do their laundry, or hg that didn't do dishes, everyone answered with red. Red represented the dishes, blue represented the clothes. Julie said, "The answer is, 'hg who don't do their laundry' you are all correct."

So, were they all wrong? Or did Julie mess up with the wrong answer? If you have the show recorded, watch it and see for yourselves! I rewound it four times and watched that same part just to make sure I saw it right. Even my 10 year old son saw it when he watched it with me. Actually, he was the one that pointed it out! He said, "Um, didn't they all get it wrong?"

Too funny

Guest MickeysMom

The game was 'majority rules.' It was based on the answers the HGs gave AT THAT TIME.

For example, if there were 7 people up and the question was.....Who do you trust most.....Kayser or Eric....and 4 answered Eric....the 3 who answered Kayser would be out (tho, IMO, they would have been correct).

The game was 'majority rules.'  It was based on the answers the HGs gave AT THAT TIME.

For example, if there were 7 people up and the question was.....Who do you trust most.....Kayser or Eric....and 4 answered Eric....the 3 who answered Kayser would be out (tho, IMO, they would have been correct).

No, MM, what I meant was, Julie said the correct answer was blue, basically, and all the houseguests had answered with red.

the majority still rule with the right color

i noticed 2 things about last nights comp

(don't get me wrong here i'm sooo happy kaysar got HoH but...)

1) the first question after julie sed answers please kaysar and jen didn't turn to red or blue until julie started reading the answer......

2) maggie sed something to kaysar last night or earlier today about him looking at her card for the final question and putting a couple #'s above her answer.....

did anyone else catch this? both seemed odd to me but i'm still happy with the results

the majority still rule with the right color

Nope, these Q&As were based on questions that the houseguests had been asked before the competition. That is why Julie said, "The correct answer is ....the clothes." Which was wrong. Besides, they all answered red, so even if it was the way you said it was, she still would have said the right answer was the dishes, not the clothes.

You know what I mean? :)

kaysar admit he seen the color of others he said it right before the live show went off air

There were several spaces between Kayser and Maggie. I don't see how he could have looked at her answer. Besides, she was the LAST one to answer

Also, what were Howie's and Maggie's answer?

Janelle - 39

Kayser - 100

Howie -

Maggie -

maggie 100

The competition was based on the majority answers....Julie just messed up when she read the answer which yes confused people but they were all supposed to continue on so no harm done.

The first question Kaysar did answer at the last second but all Julie had said was "the majority say.."

Kaysar didnt see Maggies answer...if that were even possible BB would have them all have their markers down before turning...THis isnt price is right. Maggie is just cry whining that she lost to him since she knows her partner could go up just as easy as her.

Ok, I just went and watched the competition again to see what's what.

First of all, what Kaysar was talking about when he was saying something about ..."I could see from front", was (and I listened very intently with the volume on full blast), During the first HOH, at first I was at the front (of the surfboard) and then at the end of the game I was in the back, so I could see how many there(coconuts) were. He was telling them how he knew there were so many. And yes, Kaysar and Maggie had exactly 3 windows between them, so there was no way he could have seen Maggie's answers anyways.

Also, on the first question, Julie did start to say the answer before Kaysar and Sarah flipped their circle, however, all she got out of her mouth was the clear.... and then "flip!" So, they did answer before she told them the answer.

Here were the numbers everyone had written down:

James: 85 or 95 (Can't see the first number really well, he wrote it very, very light...)

Kazar: 100

Janelle: 36

Maggie: 90-something. It looks like 97, but the 7 is mostly outside of my T.V. screen frame.

Now, as far as the object of the game went, I was wrong. Last season they did a competition similar to this one, and the answers were based on answers that the houseguests had already given ahead of time. This was not so on this one however. MM, you were right. Whoever was with the majority moved on, and the least were booted. However, Julie still messed up when she said that the majority voted for the clothes answer. So, she still goofed.

Guest Shockalot

Im glad someone pointed this out because I noticed there was something wrong but I was so into the show that I didnt really bother to try and figure it out.

Yeah.. occasionally these things happen and it always makes me wonder whats the real deal we see.

One year a comp had to be redone after something went wrong with the props/set.

It seems to me Alison (BB4) ended up benefiting. It was edited out of the actual show.

Makes you wonder?