Televised Show Discussion

Guest Pecker

Guest PrincessSchroeder

ummm....i didnt see if anyone else posted this...so i will.

Remember Julie saying that some vetos will not be used? Well what happens this week if the veto cannot be used and then its still james and maggie on the block. I know there are quite a few that would vote james out, including rachel. So then what...Maggie and Eric both get to stay in the house.

I know this is a long shot...but it IS possible.

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest princessmean1

i hope its not possible, and i think its too early in the game to keep people around. BB needs to thin out the herd

Guest littlelaura

She actually said some vetos will not be won, so if it's won it can be used.

Hope that helps.

People hear what they want tae hear and how they percieve it will be different from the next person who heard the same thing.(editing or not)

In another post I mentioned the hope that someone would bump Ivette over the rail....now...do I REALLY want her bumped over the rail?

*pause*

Okay...........bad example...*clears throat and strolls off grinning*

Guest Shockalot
I'm confused. Is the problem that he made mention of war or that he made mention of war and is of Iraqi decent? I'm all about being PC but aren't we being a little hyper-critical? He used a common metaphore that all Americans use. It's obviously not intended to have a two-sided meaning.

Geez.. I hope people are taking it to that level? Everyone calm down. Everything is not some 'racist' problem or all about Kaysar being brown.

I could see it if BigBrother had been 'selling' Kaysar as 'The IRaqi' all the time but they really have not.

I bet the average viewer that tunes into the show never even knew Kaysar was born in Bagdad.

Im with Daktari - its a very common metaphore and you always see that one on BB. Nothing more.

(Well I hope.. I dont think I would put anything past BB Editors either??)

Will BB have any footage at all of Cappy's group to show on Tuesday's show that will still spin them looking like all perfect people? Since the Veto competition, there really hasn't been anything positive that has come out of them has there? Will have to hand it to them if they can still pull it off in Editing to make Eric & his group look positive. In all the previous shows they always had made them look good regardless of what really is happining.

last episode ended off with kaysar announcing the nominations.. but that was just the tip of the iceberg.

so many things happened in the past 4 days.. big and crucial things that changed the house and the relationships in it... its gonna be very interesting to see how they edit and break it all down in 1 hour... oh man i can't wait!!!

:D

Due to loud background music played by CBS while HGs are chatting, I was unable to hear what was said on much of last Saturday's episode. This has happened before, but this time it was inaudible. I tried raising the volume but it only made it more unclear. The HG's tiny mikes aren't that good at picking-up their speech add to that, loud background music and nothing can be heard. Why does music need to be played during conversations? If viewers want music, they'll listen to the radio! :roll:

Guest mom2jo

Hi All, I missed last weeks thursday show when they reportedly gave an update on last years houseguests. Can someone fill me in on what is happening with them?

Thanks so much - love this board! :D

Guest hmt_BBFan

Well lets see,

Nakomis and Cowboy - when they did the update that is the first time they had seen each other since the show. Which I thought was kind of odd. She didn't even go to his wedding!! But Scott and Drew were there.

Diane and Drew - They broke up but they only live about 5 minutes from each ohter and are friends. FYI Diane moved in with Scott for a little while and there are pictures of them together on her website.

The Twins - They ahve promoted a book and done some more fitness tapes.

Jase and Holly - They broke up of course, But she said they broke up because of his liking country music. Which I am sure there is more to taht story!!

nakomis and cowboy haven't seen each other since the end of the show. she didn't even come to his wedding, but drew and scott did.

twins still hanging in there together

jase and holly broke up b/c he likes country music too much. they dated for 10 months.

drew was on The Bold and The Beautiful. he and diane live near each other and are good friends but have broken up.

Well lets see,

Nakomis and Cowboy - when they did the update that is the first time they had seen each other since the show. Which I thought was kind of odd. She didn't even go to his wedding!! But Scott and Drew were there.

I did not find anything odd about that at all. They did not know each other at all and just because they found out they were related did not mean that they would magically love each other. You could tell on the show that Nakomis did not like Cowboy. I thought it was a tacky move on BBs part anyway.

Guest mom2jo

Thanks Everyone! I was wondering if Holly would get a clue and dump Jase's butt. And personally...I really think Jase is older than he admits.

Not really surprised about Cowboy and Nikomis....she didn't seem to like him much. I would have been so disppointed in BB and my family for exposing the secret this way.

Thanks again everyone!

They should do a show on ALL the houseguests!

Oh, I thought Jase and Holly were cute together - and they lasted about 9 3/4 months longer than anybody expected them to :)

Jase also added that Holly was a city girl and he was a country boy at heart, and so he has moved back to Georgia. They both seem very happy, which is nice.

What happened between James and Eric for James to trade sides? James seemed scared and started talking about how Eric backstabbed him to K, but didn't Kaysar backstab him as well cuz K said he wouldnt put him up and he did.

James and Maggie got all snippy and abrupt to Kaysar b4 noms and they both got put up. Did anyone notice that?

eric was secret campaigning for james to go

Guest the_gremlin

God, so much cheesy drama and fake sobs! Reality TV heaven! Eric flipping out, Ivette melting down... Ah, it was delightful. Seriously, I don't think any episode will ever be as great as this one. Ever.

Kayzar turned the big brother house upside down!!! Kayzar I bow down to you.. :) You are awesome! After he picked James and Maggie in the block he didn't look happy. Come on Kayzar be strong!!! you can do it!! Just focus on your goal!! When he was talking to Maggie he told her he wants james out. Wow what a great poker face he has.. I'm glad he didn't tell Maggie the truth because that wouldn't be smart. He knows very well that she would run to Eric to tell him. That chess game wow! Kayzar's team cornered Evette (sp) and Maggie... Beautiful!! :) They had to have the scarey music didn't think? :)

James won and all hell broke lose!!! :) James takes himself off and Eric is put up YES!!!! :) Eric and his sheep were upset. Crying.. :evil: I hope Kayzar's team sticks with the plan and kicks Eric out.. We will see very soon.. This was a fun night tonight.. I can't wait for the next episode!! :D

I was reading on here that Janelle is afraid of lesbians because they attacked her? Huh?!!! Is she lying? What the??? I read here what Kayser said about James.. he said,

"But don't worry I know exactly who he is and what he's doing (James), and I know that you don't buy a panther unless you know you can contain it. Its a beautiful thing its a powerful thing. I set up a perfect environment."

I'm glad Kayzar is smart!!! I'm glad he doesn't trust James! You got my respect Kayzar. :)

I'll be honest, I have the feeds but don't watch them often, but every time I see a show on TV, I'm glued to my feeds again. Tonight I even found myself running to the computer between commercial breaks to see what the scoop was on here. Tonight's was a great show to where I said to myself that this has been the best BB ever. We've had some memorible characters since season 1, but this year (I echo the person who had this as a topic, sorry I don't know who you are as I post this) really does "have it all"... and early on at that. Wow, I can't see where we go from here.

For someone not watching the feeds or following the logs, I can understand the thinking that it was a great show. It was good. But it was nothing compared to what happened live over those few days.