Televised Show Discussion

Guest Pecker

Guest Devoncroix

Hey Adoremykids!

This doesn't surprise me, Julie Chen needs to be evicted once and for all :wink:

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Kayzar won the HOH Eric looked worried! :) Boy that food competition wow! I'm glad I'm not at the spelling bee because I would flunk rofl. I'm not the best speller.. Stupid Ivette and stupid Eric had to make stupid comments.. Shut up! While watching Kayzar I was having fantasies about us kissing.. :) Howie is so funny! He mad me laugh with all his flirting with Rachel.. He is to much rofl. He wants to be jedi.. that's his religion.. ROFL. He says if he has to pick between making love to a woman or being a jedi he says he is going to the dark side.. what does that mean? That he picks making love to a woman? :)

Kayzar you are awesome! Make the little sheep run around. :) I read that they were all crying rofl. Why? is it all fake to get attention or are they all really upset? :)

Guest DraftKing

If the feeds have been any indication, the tears are real. The Lemming Alliance is crumbling, and it's been wonderful to see happen.

If the feeds have been any indication, the tears are real.  The Lemming Alliance is crumbling, and it's been wonderful to see happen.

Wow!!! :) They are all scared! Kayzar you are brilliant!!! You shook up the house very well!!! :o can't wait to see what happens next! :)

sonyab...

when howie told the group he wants to be a jedi... they told him that jedi's dont have sex... and they told him that he would have to move over to the "dark side" in order to be able to have sex...

so therefore he has now switched to the other side!! ROFL (shocker)

howie is awesome, he cracks me up

~jazzy~

sonyab...

when howie told the group he wants to be a jedi... they told him that jedi's dont have sex... and they told him that he would have to move over to the "dark side" in order to be able to have sex...

so therefore he has now switched to the other side!!  ROFL  (shocker)

howie is awesome, he cracks me up

~jazzy~

Yeah yeah I saw all that I just wanted to make sure that I heard right rofl. Yeah Howie is so funny. rofl.

Guest jimmydot
Is it just me or do they edit out 80% of Eric and Yvettes nastiness?

more like 90%.... if it wasn't for this forum and I was only watching the tv show I would think that king eric and I was great...

Just watched part of tonight's show and BB showed Kaysar saying something like it's all out war now.....I am so very disappointed that they edited that way...It is hard for me to beleive that they would fearmonger in that fashion....but I guess I shouldn't be surprised.....If they have to do that for ratings I am not sure that I want to watch any more....shame shame shame on you.

Guest bb_bliss

It's all for ratings. We know that Kaysar is the smart. CBS just took it out of context. People on Morty know the truth!!

Guest pookie

i work from 6am to 10 pm on the weekends so i dont get to see the show. can someone give me a quick update?

Guest Devoncroix

Oh my, there is alot of stuff that happened... you should go skim through the transcripts of the live feeds... very very active day in the BB house.

ok real quick, james and maggie on block james got pov kaysar will put eric up instead told eric this eric outted all the pairs ivette/bo april/jen still deny it (i think april is so dumb and delusional she acctually belives she is playing this alone) ceremony will be tommorrow and if all goes well janelle/howie/rachel/james/sarah vote out eric

in a nutshell

the rats are scramblin from the sinking ship (ivette might go down with it but jen def abondoned ship already)

Guest DraftKing

I'm getting tired of Ivette being edited to look like a much nicer person on TV than she does on the feeds. Hopefully the whole "lying about the teammates" thing will expose some of that on Tuesday night. Oh, and the way her and the rest of the Lemming Alliance have begun to lose what's left of their minds being in the pressure cooker this week. Now that she's found out that there was a "Plan B", she's become worked up all over again. Just like Kaysar wanted. How do you handle a mean-spirited, hate-spewing, racist liar? Let them tear themselves apart with their own self-psychological torment. And sorry Ivette, no xanax for you. Or weed. No chemicals to help you with this one...

Guest jimmydot

yes they are making king eric and I look much better than they are... and making K look much worst.... thanks goodness for the live feed board otherwise I wouldn't know better....

It's just like when CBS took the stance that Michael started the fight .. because they had made cappy out to be this saint, fire-fighter, etc ..

They couldn't spin the story to make it look like he was to blame.

Guest chyron1

I am a television producer. I have spent many, many days and nights in the edit suite. When you edit, you *condense*. You take raw tape that has been shot, and *edit* it down to whatever length you need it to be. What you don't do, is change reality. If Cappy started the fight, then that's what the edited version should show. If Ivette is racist, then that is what should be shown. That's real. If the TV viewing audience is not get a true feel of what the HG's are like, then there's something wrong with the editing process...and it sounds like *that* is what the people with live feeds are saying.

Guest jimmydot

agree.... it more like they are leaving parts out and only putting the parts in that shows one side of the story..... I think that is what we are meaning