Televised Show Discussion

Guest Pecker

First of all Michael was talking to Janelle in a room with no one else around. He didn't know that Rachel had her hear to the door. What he said was in private - took it back immediately - said that was cruel.

First of all I do not think anything so cruel should ever be verbalized, think what you want, but dont say it.

Second, because he only said it to Janell in a room where they were alone does not make it OK, you make it sound as though it was OK for him to say it, I don't care if he jokingly took it back.

ONLY PURE TRASH WOULD EVEN THINK SUCH A THING, MUCH LESS SAY IT EVEN AS A JOKE.

Wish we had some Jewish people in here to give their opinion of how they would feel were the tables turned.

And yes, Eric went off and should not have, but he said the same thing to everyone, so to me, he redeemed himself, there is nothing Michael could say or DO to redeem himself!

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only story I ever heard about Eric's grandparents was the story he was telling them how his grandfather redesigned the stethsoscope and how it carries the name "Littman" on a lot them. When asked about money Eric said that his grandfather "sold the rights" and Ivette said "that's one Jew that didn't use his Yamika". Maybe Mike was commenting about that. Only thing i can think of. I haven't heard anything else about his grandparents.

he did say it in the gold room and he did say it in reference to the fact that Eric is Jewish. He said he wanted to get a reaction out of eric so maybe he could say something like "oh yeah cappy and how did your grandparents die again???" I did not hear him take back the comment at all, i watched the whole thing and i do not recall that at all, but Jan said something to the effect of "That is not right, that would be mean". I think that is just about as cold and low-blowed as it gets. I am not one of the jewish faith but it is absolutely disgusting and low to resort to something as tragic as the holocaust and all of those innocent people that were put to death by a madman. it is just morally ill and even him thinking something like that to be hurtful is as low as it gets. I lost ALL respect for him after that. and as far as rachel listening at the wall... hey it is all part of the game, you have to do what you can do to stay in, I personally would suck at the game because i could not be as low as some of these people have stooped, but it was a resourceful move on her part and i have seen several other house guests do exactally the same things since her initally doing it... and not just listening at the gold room, also listening outside the bathroom and outside the gym... it is happening everywhere...

dimples i just read your reply and i could not agree with you more... it was disgusting and sick.... mike is low-call uuuuum excuse me NO-class even for remotely just thinking along those lines...

jennifer was listening at the dorr to Michale and Janells convo, and heard what Michael sid about the whole grandparents thing. Erics family did die in a concentration camp.

This just proves what a bottom feeder that Michael has turned out to be.

ditto that luvjm! Hopefully other can see through all of the bs and see how absolutely wrong that was. I am in NO WAY saying that everyone elses actions here have been angelic, matter of fact the have been pretty downright awful but that was the scum of the earth comment.

Thanks yana...sorry for the mis information...also i wanted to add that i did indeed feel sorry for Michael during the whole sexual harrasment issue and jen telling eric that Michael hit a wal...but again after seeing the show on tuesday...i find that his getting what he deserves. Evicted.

Eric may be a power monkey...but that doesnt excuse horrible comments about his family. :x

Guest Invictus

Is it just me or did Julie Chen not tell the HG what color goes with which option during the HOH comp tonight? I could have sworn two or three times she didn't say red for this choice and blue for this choice. Am i wrong about this and if im not what do you think about the result? I can't wait to see what happens now. Bye Ivette and Eric^^

Guest CelticAnthem
Is it just me or did Julie Chen not tell the HG what color goes with which option during the HOH comp tonight? I could have sworn two or three times she didn't say red for this choice and blue for this choice. Am i wrong about this and if im not what do you think about the result? I can't wait to see what happens now. Bye Ivette and Eric^^

She messed up once. They all voted for one way, but when when she commented on their votes, she said it the other way. Didn't matter, cuz they all got it "correct" anyway

Guest Chiggy Von Richthofen
Thanks yana...sorry for the mis information...also i wanted to add that i did indeed feel sorry for Michael during the whole sexual harrasment issue and jen telling eric that Michael hit a wal...but again after seeing the show on tuesday...i find that his getting what he deserves. Evicted.

Eric may be a power monkey...but that doesnt excuse horrible comments about his family. :x

Eric's a self-serving, self-important, media whore. ANY firefighter that anoints himself a "hero" is a danger to his fellow firefighters and those he's sworn to help, serve and protect. I've can't think of the last time I was less impressed with a public servant in the media, barring the shenanigans in DC of course....

He's already mis-used his self-appointed status as a "hero" to usurp power and try to control the game. More power to him if he can pull a fast one on the hamstwhore who follow him like bleating sheep to slaughter , but I'm betting he's going to have to face a serious amount of blowback when he get's back to his "real world". And it couldn't happen to a more desrving guy.

Guest Katarina

Just to add my nickels worth, I do believe that there has been some very hateful things said thru the years between houseguests. Tempers run wild and you vent it out to someone you can trust. Is it right what he said? No, but Ivette has made some harsh, rude, and unrelenting remarks to the now HOH, Kaysar. :lol:

I believe that we can all recall a time in our lives that we said something that was down right wrong to someone or about someone in anger. :evil:

I'll take Micheal's side because he got a raw deal. Plain and simple. :cry:

Complain all you want. It was never said directly to Crappy, nor was it delivered to him correctly. In the long run both will see the tapes and see what was said about each other from every person in the house.

I will admit that I have said things in anger about someone when angered or pushed. Maybe not to their face, but to someone else. It helped me release it. He did say it would be way too cruel and never said it to him. Not even during the fight. It was a personal conversation and not intended to be heard.

Carry on.......

Guest Leanne_206BB
Erics family did die in a concentration camp.

Did you hear Eric confirm this on the live feeds?

She messed up once.  They all voted for one way, but when when she commented on their votes, she said it the other way.  Didn't matter, cuz they all got it "correct" anyway

That's how I saw it too.

Guest Katarina

By the way folks, if you can't stand Micheal so much, why are you still on the subject matter as he has left???

Sounds to me like you have Crappy Syndrome and need to let it go. If I hear one more time about what a wonderful person he thinks he is because he apologized I think I was about to puke.

I now annoint all the Micheal haters (dislikers) with Crappy Syndrome...Sorry, I had to say it...... :twisted:

Guest jimmydot

on the show tonight king eric said it was about his family leaving... nothing about his grandparents.... do anyone remember hearing someone tell him this on the live feeds....

Guest cdmon

I think this is going to be a good season now....already a lot of them are sucking up to him.

james thinks he's gone...eric said he might not be safe....ivette is pale a ghost.

gotta love that karma

Guest DraftKing

Seeing Ivette's shock has been my favorite. Maybe next time she won't be so exuberant in casting hate/lies toward people (Kaysar).

Guest princessmean1
I think this is going to be a good season now....already a lot of them are sucking up to him.

james thinks he's gone...eric said he might not be safe....ivette is pale a ghost.

gotta love that karma

aww poor ivette! :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Roll Teaser.

Previously, on BB6.

In a tense HoH competition, Janelle fell short and Eric became HoH. The Guys alliance quickly collapsed.

Eric: That plan is over.

Eric nominated his two biggest threats, Michael and Janelle. Tension between Eric and Michael caused tempers to explode. James won the Golden PoV and chose not to use it, siding with the majority. Who will be evicted from the BB house, Michael or Janelle? Find out tonight on BB6!

Roll intro.

Cue Julie

And we're live in 5

Julie Chen: Good evening I