Televised Show Discussion

Guest Pecker

i totally agree the whole thing was stupid, they shoulda kicked erics ass out for his temper and they should have told ivette to stfu, although i was very surprised at kaysar when he got up in ivettes face, i didn't think jaysar had it in him. he only sed that she was taking to long to tell a story and she sez he dosen't respect women? but seriously i was shocked by his actions it really did look like he was gonna do something, but i don't think he would have cause he seems like a nice passive guy, maybe he was trying to provoke ivette into hitting him, i mean seriously i think ivette would beat the crap outta him if givin the chance (only cause she's a hate aggresive brute of a person and kaysar is such the nice innocent guy)

thats my 2 cents

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont want to watch that go down again. I am depressed about it enough as it is.

/agreed

but i'm very happy with the way CBS showed it, they didn't try to spin it or anything they gave us mostly the true story of what happened, also i think they acctually listen to us cause so many fans were upset that the pres was ruining thier BB night that CBS gives us the whole episode to DL thats awsome

Guest Shockalot

For those who dont think all our emails and complaints didnt do anything - I happen to think we might have made a difference folks.

CBS is not usually like this and neither is BigBRother (who has hidden this stuff before).

Now they really did make a point to show the events as they happened and even what was happening right after the feeds were killed.

(although not the Kaysar bottlethrow)

Still.. this is telling me that they felt an obligation to tell the truth and posting the Episode online was another way to make it sure everyone could see it again.

Hmm!? Im not sure what this weird new feeling is but .. Thank you Big Brother for being fan-friendly after all!

I watched tonights episode with much anticipation and glee. Most of all, I liked the fact that they showed a realistic and fuller version of the sat night fight that we have all been so fired up about. (By the way, anyone who says that Mike instigated needs to go back and watch agaion, Eric specifically said, BEFORE Mike came out, that if he did come out, the shit was gonna start. Mike did come out and walked right past the table. He went to the hot tub and literally glanced over. Eric was the one who said "You gotta problem?", THEN Mike started in and called him the midget. Mike never even made a gesture like he was gonna fight)

ok, so anyways, I see the POV contest, look at the clock and notice it is getting close to the l;ast segment which we knew would be the POV ceremony, but, I had a feeeling that maybe, they might squeeze something in right after, showing Mike opening the safe and then the announcer would come on and say, what has Mike found, can it save him? Some kind of teaser. Something to make you DEFINATELY not wanna miss Thurs live show. Buut all we heard was the same old "It will be a live eviction where anything can happen...Yawn. I would think that if there was a chance in hell that Mike had found something that could change the game, they would have teased us. Unfortunately, I think Mike is gone. Let's hope I'm wrong.

Dep

Sadly I think Mike has been set up in a very underhanded way and I suspect that there is a 90% or greater chance he will be gone. What I think is underhanded is the targetting him for harassing the women. We have seen far worse on this show in the past, and will see far worse in the future. Basically the women weren't truly offended, Eric used a small issue to accuse Mike of sexually harassing the women as a tactic to get rid of him. Why not just just label Mike a rapist or a child molester? Is there any boundaries on what can and can't be said about the other players?

Guest ranster627
hi, i was wondering if it was possible to save the streaming realplayer episode from CBS.com to the computer... theres no save as feature in it.  or is it illegal to save it lol

Wow! That was an interesting fight.. I didn't see Kayzar throwing the water bottle. Where? I rewound it and rewound it a few times.. Either they edited out or it never happened.. the big brother producer guy or whoever it was, when he was calling out everyone's names his voice sounded shakey like he was nervous. Yeah I wouldn't blame him.. Eric says he wasn't going to be physical with Micheal yeah right! I don't believe him. He jumped out of his chair and was going to go after him but people around him stopped him. Micheal and Eric have got to go! Micheal first.. :)

You saw him say he would never hit another human last night on TV what they didn't show you was the next morning when he was telling Howie and Beau that he DID intend to him Mike... Just a bunch of double talk...

Guest Shockalot

We were discussing the Kaysar/Ivette incident in another thread and most guess that Kaysar was not intending to strike Ivette.

Interestingly Eric made many many 'clear and straightforward' comments insisting he was NOT going to attack Michael. (even if he hadnt been restrained).

I do not believe it.

Having seen enough incidents like this I am convinced he was fully on his way to pushing Mike as hard as he could.

(for whatever reason bodybuilders always powershove instead of punch).

btw.. The Bottle-throwing incident was not on the show or live feeds.

Kaysar very briefly said to Mike something like "thats when I threw the bottle.. i was so disgusted at (something) ..Ivette".

Eric must have been somewhere within the scene as him and James agree it landed 'just three feet away from Eric'.

Im wonderng if this was nothing more than simply a theatrical 'DARN IT!' and tossing his plastic water bottle to the ground.

Really nothing worth mentioning in the big picture?

Shock why would you believe it when the very next morning he told people he had every intentions of hitting Mike... Also how could the bottle have been anywhere near Eric when he was in the DR when it was thrown??? Boy when Kaysar gets out of that house he's gonna have every pro baseball team in the world trying to sign him up if he can throw that hard and fast...

Guest Shockalot

I know lol.. I was thinking about it because Eric said "It landed just three feet away from where I was sitting!"

Then I thought.. does he mean it landed where he WAS sitting earlier??

Man! What a dork Cappy is.

"That car just missed my car.. if I was still parked where I was three days ago!"

IDiot!

You saw him say he would never hit another human last night on TV what they didn't show you was the next morning when he was telling Howie and Beau that he DID intend to him Mike... Just a bunch of double talk...

I KNEW IT!!! Eric is such a liar!! I can't wait until he is gone.. blah!

btw.. The Bottle-throwing incident was not on the show or live feeds.

Kaysar very briefly said to Mike something like "thats when I threw the bottle.. i was so disgusted at (something) ..Ivette".

Eric must have been somewhere within the scene as him and James agree it landed 'just three feet away from Eric'.

Im wonderng if this was nothing more than simply a theatrical 'DARN IT!' and tossing his plastic water bottle to the ground.

Really nothing worth mentioning in the big picture?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmm strange that we didn't see it on tv or in the live feeds. wish I had live feeds. Ivette is so annoying! Even my brother thinks so..

I have heard eric say that he would never hit Michael .. and I have heard him say he meant to .. I think his story changes depending on who he is talking to.