Televised Show Discussion

Guest Pecker

Guest metaldale

The editing so far has been very one sided for sure.

I often wonder what I would be thinking if I did not have the feeds or this board.

Extremely interesting to know what I know from the feeds and then see what I see on the tv show.

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ericfanny

You know I liked Eric but after watching tonights show I would like for him to be gone. The next person that needs to go is Ivette. Those two "OY VAY!" would drive me nuts. I really think that Maggie would be better off without Eric.

Kaysar definately was portrayed as the "Godfather" of this episode. Kudos to him for pulling it off but I also think CBS left off all the Janelle and Howie's influence in his decisions. He sure didn't do that alone.

I really think that Rachel is going to be a force to be reckoned with if they make it to 6.

So I really think CBS did a fair job with the amount of time that they had. It was definately entertaining. :wink:

Kaysar definately was portrayed as the "Godfather" of this episode. Kudos to him for pulling it off but I also think CBS left off all the Janelle and Howie's influence in his decisions.  He sure didn't do that alone.

:

Nope and thats what i did not like about the show 2nite..... Jan her credit.

I would agree with the editing of the show. I had already knew that it would be edited in favor of Eric and his side. I dunno, I think it is to favor the side of being a firefighter. Even when Eric was HOH, their side was always edited to show in a good light. I was expecting to see some of Eric tantrums on tonights show. The only thing I saw that was any good was the actual promo that they did. The promo actually showed him and his group in a bad light.

Guest Jadey
At least when Eric said he wouldn't put Kaysar up he didn't.

That was easy for him to do, because he never intended to put him up. He had his targets.

Guest AlexHinn

Could yall please stop making me worry? :shock: As far as I'm concerned, Eric will be leaving Thursday.

x

Guest tahoedos

Kay said James was in trouble if he caught him lying, and he straight out lied about his girlfriend, so I wasn't surprised when James went up. Although I don't think Kaysar had this whole strategy two weeks ago, I think he is doing a good job so far in really analyzing people BUT I feel the house will do some changing again soon, if they do become the final six I bet it will be brutal.

Guest Jadey

I just wanted to jump thru the screen & kiss Kaysar when Maggie said "You sealed my fate" and he responded with "No, I sealed your partners fate. I got the bigger fish."

omg that was awesome!

did yall notice how they left out the whole thing about everyone found out everyone had a partner?? They didnt show it but that is why Ivette was crying.

i just got the live feeds and boy did i do it just in time!! i saw this the other day, and if not i would have had no idea about the whole thing!! i don not think that is is fair to show it this way. the people at home should know what is happening! this is the first season that i have had live feeds and it makes me wonder what i missed on all the other shows!!!

Guest bballsab

i wanted bb6 to show the part where everyone found out about each other (reading from the forums). I was waiting for that, v. disappointed. But maybe they'll show it on Thursday episodes. I'm hoping!

Guest cdmon

the best part for me was when kaysar told maggie i sealed your partner fate....

I laughed so hard cause when he said that..the look on her face went pale as a ghost.

I just wanted to jump thru the screen & kiss Kaysar when Maggie said "You sealed my fate" and he responded with "No, I sealed your partners fate.  I got the bigger fish."   

omg that was awesome!

that was awesome.

ive been keeping up with the recaps and live feeds, man i dont think that episode could have been put any better... the music and DR confessions made it THAT much better

That was easy for him to do, because he never intended to put him up. He had his targets.

Eric said it himself that IF Michael or Janelle won the POV, then Kaysar was going on the block. The only reason Kaysar was not there is because James won it and let the nominations stand. It was Eric's intention to use Kaysar as a plan B, he was ready to evict Kaysar last week.

I absolutely agree that this was the best single BB episode I've ever seen. In fact, I watched it twice which I've never done before.

However, saying that I would agree with some others here that it pales in comparison with watching it on the live feeds. You just see so much more that you can ever even dream of getting in the tv shows.

If your someone who is a huge fan, who doesn't yet have the feeds and are on the fence about getting the feeds ... fall off and get them NOW!!

And I am in no way affiliated with CBS. :D

Guest Jadey

Eric said it himself that IF Michael or Janelle won the POV, then Kaysar was going on the block. The only reason Kaysar was not there is because James won it and let the nominations stand. It was Eric's intention to use Kaysar as a plan B, he was ready to evict Kaysar last week.

Again I say, it was easy for him to keep his "promise" since James didnt use the veto. Only thing different this time is Eric & Kaysar switched places & James used the veto.

Oh, so many to mention, but here are a few

The best! When Kaysar and Maggie were talking after the veto and Maggie was whining and Kaysar flat out saud, it isn;t you, it;s your partner that is screwed. That was the BEST!

Eric ripping the hat of James head because they were best buddies anymore.....WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Imbecile.

The moment when James walked into the HOH with everyone in the house thinking he was pissed at Kaysar for putting him up and then they high five and shake cuz their plan worked.....Priceless.

The look on Eric's face when he realized, during the veto comp that he was S-C-R-E-W-E-D.

Oh, and Ivette crying on the sofa trying to turn it all on her because her headpiece Crappy was screwed. My god, and I thought us gay guys were drama queens.

Dep

Guest mizzshugga

Ha, the first one from your post was my fav..especially these lines: Mag: "You sealed my fate." Kaysar: "I didnt seal your fate. I sealed your partner's fate." LOL its something out of a Godfather movie. I loved every moment of it.

lol ohhhhhhhhh if we could only have been able to read maggie's mind when

kay said i sealed your partner's fate, she didn't even think anyone knew

about her and Eric,,,,,,,,,the look on her face is absolutly priceless prob

a good thing their not eating alot of food she looked like she wanted to

Ralph was totally speechless.

Guest WhitePhoenix

I had high expectations from Kayser maybe thats why my judgement of him would seem harsh. After tonite's love sick puppy episode with Janelle, I think his "intelligence" as displayed on the show was not only exaggerated but will also seem overrated, in time.

I think they are making Ivette out to be a lot more positive than she deserves to be.

I did enjoy the Veto competition though.

Ha, the first one from your post was my fav..especially these lines: Mag: "You sealed my fate." Kaysar: "I didnt seal your fate. I sealed your partner's fate."

Thta was the best! It is in the 3 best BB moments ever!! The look on her face was sooo funny!!

Last night's episode was the best by far. The turn of events and the frustration in Maggie and Eric's face are just priceless. I wish I'd taped it.

Fave moment was when Maggie and Ivette got ganged up by the Sov6 and James winning POV.

obviously Julie is going to mention the partnerships, and possibly the $1 mil prize...

but do you think Julie is going to expose that each and every person in the pair actually KNOW each other outside the house?

im just curious because although april/jenn and beau/ivette admit they are partners.. they still claim that they were "put together" and DON'T really know each other outside the house.

i mean, i still want to see that look on ivette or april's face after lying to everyone in the house to this day.