Michele - PoV

CeCiMom

I just can't look at her face anymore. She turns my stomach with all her "can't remembers" - "crying fits (all for show)" and her being her. Sorry.

did you notice she couldn't eat til Jordan came out of DR. She was so afraid, Jordan would leave the game.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope michele wins it all. Jeff-Jordan-Kevin-Natalie treated her terribly. Every board I've seen supports that whether they like her or not. Michele is the favorite and I hope that she and Jordan pull together in this and rid the house of vermin. That would be great.

Michele-Jordan. F2.

One of the reasons I appreciate and root for Michele more each day is that I think she's had it harder than any previous hg. (Other than Will/Boogie team during All-stars... Will had to lie, manuever, align and back-stab all the way to the end. With big ol' targets on their backs.)

She's had no-one this entire game that was truly loyal to her. But, she was smart enough to work with the best options she had available and that meant teaming back up with Russell even after he betrayed her week 3. She's known for a couple weeks now that J/J were not going to be loyal to her BUT they were far and away better than her other option of Natalie.

I too believe the whole, "I'll take Jeff off the block" was just to see how everyone would react and she gathered information from that. She got (hopefully) some jury votes from J/J AND she showed once again that she was loyal to Jeff and therefore, Jordon (hopefully) would realize that and if she happens to win PoV next week. She'll keep Michele around.

At this point she's doing everything she can to get in the best position she can... will it all work out... who knows but, at least she's being proactive.

Great post, CeciMom. I agree 100%, I don't think another houseguest has ever had to put up with so much hate filled crap. I would be crazy if I were in her place. But she has done well and I believe she is the only one left deserving of the win.

If I have to look at Nasty sitting in the F2, it will turn my stomach. :bash:

I rarely post in these forums during the busy season, but this michele bashing is reminding me of the Janelle bashing from the other houseguests in season 6. I just get sick of reading about it. The other houseguests must be Michelous... (Janellous worked a lot better).

See who you leave me to play with when you're not around :(

If Kevin and Natalie end up in F2, and America is supposed to cast the deciding vote, well what if we boycotted the vote and said we hated both soooo bad we refuse to vote for either and Alison Grodner should make the decision, after all she is the one who f-ed this up with the Jesse thing this year, I would love to see something like that happen

I like Michelle better than Natalie but I really wish she did not jump to confirm the lie Nat/Kev said about Russ. I know he would have come after them eventually but N/K admitted on TV they did NOT hear Russ say he was going after Jeff. Michelle did not help herself by saying he said it. Jessie could have rolled to a win if the coup wasn't played(thank god not) because he knew how to keep his alliance together. Even when he heard one backstab the other he played it down so they wouldn't fight!

that's why he had the numbers. that's why Michelle and Jeff don't.

I like Michelle better than Natalie but I really wish she did not jump to confirm the lie Nat/Kev said about Russ. I know he would have come after them eventually but N/K admitted on TV they did NOT hear Russ say he was going after

This is what I remember with the big lie.

R/M talked in the SS room but Russ said he would only go after Jeff if Jeff changed it up or something to that affect. When Kevin told Jeff the lie saying it was during the BBQ and M/R were in the ss room Jeff believed him. Jeff then lied when confronting Mich confusing the hell out of her by saying he overheard not K/N.

Mich (who wasn't gonna tell Jeff he's full of sh!t) asked him when but he never clearly gave a day or approx time. Mich remembered what Russ said and thought that's what he heard. Mich did say Russ never said to get Jeff out next week. If Jeff was honest with her maybe she'd remember they weren't in the room at that time and Jeff would see K/N made it up and got them out instead of Russell.

I do think they are all guilty in their own way. I believe what you are saying about the lie. I just remember watching BBAD one time and jeff was lying down in HOH, Jordan on his left and Michelle sitting on his right. Jeff asked Michelle "Did Russ say he was coming after me? and immediately, with no hesitation or thought Michelle said "yes he says it all the time" I remember how I said to myself "Why are you starting trouble Michelle? You won't have the numbers if you all turn on each other now!' So I don't know if my incident is different from other lie incidents but that's what I remember. Also I don't have feeds so there are big gaps for me there as well. I didn't see everything that led up to it.

Anyway at this point I want ABN-anyone but Nat! LOL

Michele and Jeff making a F2 if they can get Natalie to accept their deal. The will let her have HOH and she would be safe and they would only go after Kevin.

If she votes to keep Jeff....

If they do make that deal, whats to stop them from winning HOH? So it sounds perfect to me.

In the end, they are the two best veto players and they'll get Kevin out regardless if they win the veto.

Surely if Natalie fell for that she wouldn't mind. It's only a lie. She's told enough of them.

Also Russ dug himself a hole with Jeff when Russ voted for Jessie to stay. That was it for Jeff.

Marty, that's making a deal with the devil.

:animated_wave:

hey Shipp! Yeah why DID Russ do that? Was he thinking he wanted Gnatalie out? Did he just want to pick loyalty to Jessie over Jeff? That didn't help either and then I think he lied about it and got caught too!

Things were going great for awhile there! When Chitma threw the mike and got kicked out I was so happy! What a clusterf$%k now!

:animated_wave:

hey Shipp! Yeah why DID Russ do that? Was he thinking he wanted Gnatalie out? Did he just want to pick loyalty to Jessie over Jeff? That didn't help either and then I think he lied about it and got caught too!

Things were going great for awhile there! When Chitma threw the mike and got kicked out I was so happy! What a clusterf$%k now!

I think he was looking for Jessie's jury vote, but he also told Jessie that he would never vote against him. I think in Russ' mind he thought that Jeff would see that he was trustworthy by not breaking his word to Jessie(and also to Casey when he left). It obviously backfired though. lol

I'm kinda thinking she will be MAD at michelle for putting up and evicting her new BFF (gnat),if Michelle wins comps and does that.

She will be saying why didn't you get rid of KEVIN, he is the bad person!!!

All the while not realizing that michelle could have put up and evicted her (jordan) if she wanted too. woe is me!

Hmmm, what would be best for Michele...

Michele vs Kevin...

Jessie = Michele

Lydia = Kevin

Russell = Michele

Jeff = Michele

Natalie = Kevin

Jordan = Michele

America's choice = Michele ???

Michele wins.

----------------------------

Michele vs Natalie...

Jessie = Nat

Lydia = Nat (if Jess is still playing game in SH, and manipulates Lydia's vote)

Russell = Michele (But, he liked the Nat too)

Jeff = Michele

Kevin = Natalie

Jordan = Michele

America's vote = Michele!!!

Too close to call.

---------------------------

Michele vs Jordan

Jessie = Michele

Lydia = Michele

Russell = Michele

Jeff = Jordan

Kevin = Michele

Natalie = Jordan

America's vote = Have no clue but, I don't think it will matter.

Michele wins.

Lot's can change in the next couple weeks but, as of now... I see Michele's best move is to get rid of Natalie next week.

Archived