Michele - PoV

CeCiMom

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dr says she is after kevin next week

we will see

i will believe it when i see it

Michele says that she wanted to be a waitress but that she walks into walls and stuff so her friends said no way.

This made me chuckle ... watching her during the PoV comp. I kept having to lean one way or the other to help her stay on her feet. :lol:

Like her...she seems wierd at times...but I get annoyed when she mumbles while she talks and no one can understand what she's saying and have to keep asking her "WHAT?"...

Right now her best chances of winning BB are with Kevin or Jordan in F2....she would definitely lose to Jeff and Natalie...

From there her better odd are with Jordan in the finals as neither speak well publically...Kevin isn't that great of getting his points across either but he's better than those two, and he has some comp wins...

We'll see how it all unfolds next week.

Just can't get into Michele at all. Haven't cared for her since the get go. I've tried, believe me.

If she wins BB, I'll be okay with it because Jeff and Jordan won't be there in the final 2.

I hope Michele wins the big bucks.

So do I. The poor girl has been used and abused by everyone in that nut house. I'd be acting cracked too, if I were in her shoes. But she fights on, and doesn't give up, and that's counts big time to me.

Archived