Michele - PoV

CeCiMom

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I kind of wish Michele didn't win HOH (Jordan would have to win) and won POV next week so she was the deciding vote. I'd LOVE LOVE to see her evict Gnatalie. But then again I want her to ensure her safety right off the bat and win HOH.

She would have to do some major convincing to Jordough to get rid of Gnatalie because she's friends with everyone in the jury.

I kind of wish Michele didn't win HOH (Jordan would have to win) and won POV next week so she was the deciding vote. I'd LOVE LOVE to see her evict Gnatalie. But then again I want her to ensure her safety right off the bat and win HOH.

She would have to do some major convincing to Jordough to get rid of Gnatalie because she's friends with everyone in the jury.

Michele could talk til she was blue in the face and Jordough still wouldnt get it.

Michele up in HOH found the cheat sheet that Nat and Kevin made. She was studying it for a while. She is now reading the rule book and keeps looking at the spy cam.

I would love for once Nat and Kevin to get called out on some of their shenanigans. LOL

Michele up in HOH found the cheat sheet that Nat and Kevin made. She was studying it for a while. She is now reading the rule book and keeps looking at the spy cam.

I would love for once Nat and Kevin to get called out on some of their shenanigans. LOL

Is there a BB rule against keeping a cheat sheet?

Well no if you can figure out how to do it without any writing materials. I am not sure but HG have found many ingenious ways of making them. I would say not a cheat sheet but a study sheet.

michele is such a fun drunk:

mic to jeff: i want costumes! i wanna dress like a penguin!

jeff: i'd enjoy that!

mich: but then i'd have to live in the freezer![and she laughs hysterically for 2 minutes!]

Michelle would be freaky and fun in bed :animated_bouncy:

Michelle would be freaky and fun in bed :animated_bouncy:

my husband said the same thing-getting back @ me for my jefflust!

Yeah, but would you and the husband get along, too? Let us know.

her husband was sort of cute-boyish. michele looks really pretty-but she needs to take off the belt.

aw-you think mich has a butterface? i think she just has a butternose...

Grodner may be batting for the other side now.

It really does feel like production has been "playing" all of us this season, some of the game transitions have been a bit too con'veen-ient. Watching

bad behavior succeed wasn't what I signed on for when I became a BB fan in game one. I've stuck with it til now but gnat is more than I can handle. It's like the DR sessions talk to the HG's about everyone's suspicious behavior except her lying. Therefore it's not on the HG's radar. The producers allowing her to lie about her extremely young age gave her an obvious edge. True that the others could have figured this out by now but I believe they just trusted BB and its rules.

In my circle of family/friends there were originally over a dozen of us watching and discussing and enjoying. Now there are 2 and a partial and I'm just about to quit myself. Jessie, Chima, Nat, Russell, Lydia - the barrel has been scraped.

I think Michelle is smart not to tell the others whats on her mind because these people cannot keep anything to themselves.

Production is giving Natalie the ideas, lies and moves it's like a script written and she's playing the role. We've seen she can't win any comps so got the role and they edit it to make her look like the mastermind running the house from behind the scenes and we all know she's not that smart.

I don't know about DR influence and I might not know much but I do know that I want Michele to win BB11 and then walk away from these people and flip 'em the bird while she is going out the door with the 500K never to be heard from again. That is my wish.

I rarely post in these forums during the busy season, but this michele bashing is reminding me of the Janelle bashing from the other houseguests in season 6. I just get sick of reading about it. The other houseguests must be Michelous... (Janellous worked a lot better).

Archived