Michele - PoV

CeCiMom

All of the remaining hg's should be looking at going F2 with Jordie right now...and Jordie should be very happy with 2nd place based on the game she played (err..."game play" is a debatable term with regards to her :giggle:) And...she could pay off her boob job bill. ;)

Go Michele!!! Go all the way!!!!

Hopefully, Jordan has some money left for a Jenny Craig membership too.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bwahahahaha! :laugh4:

That's funny...because it's true...but oh...you gonna get some sneers for that remark!

Bwahahahaha! :laugh4:

That's funny...because it's true...but oh...you gonna get some sneers for that remark!

so all of us size 8's need jenny craig now? i'm an inch taller than jordan and a pound lighter-and i'm at my ideal wt. for a woman, ideal wt is 5ft=100 lbs, plus 5 lbs for every inch. then plus or minus 15 pounds according to frame. jordan is 5'6'-her weight range is 115[small frame] to 145[large frame] jordan weighs 140.5-she's medium-large framed. so i would't slam you for the jenny craig reference if it wasn't inane.

sorry for the rant-i have an anorexic/bulimic family member we almost lost [now recovering] and this stuff makes me bonkers...

Hello ImIn.

Ask me if I care?

No one can fault me for being honest and for not having the young, blond hg worship that is often seen on this board.

Hiya Ginger...nice to see ya! (err...so to speak)

I know you don't care...as I don't either. ;)

I made a similar comment a few days ago...the worshipers jumped all over it as if it was the worst thing anybody could ever say about another...I was just :lol2: !

anyway...Michele is looking healthier and better than ever...except her hair. I really wish she'd straighten her part...it really bugs me.

so all of us size 8's need jenny craig now? i'm an inch taller than jordan and a pound lighter-and i'm at my ideal wt. for a woman, ideal wt is 5ft=100 lbs, plus 5 lbs for every inch. then plus or minus 15 pounds according to frame. jordan is 5'6'-her weight range is 115[small frame] to 145[large frame] jordan weighs 140.5-she's medium-large framed. so i would't slam you for the jenny craig reference if it wasn't inane.

I thought I was in a BB thread and discussing the hg.

I think others think she's big but wouldn't say so because then they'd have to hear the whining about it.

Whine on................

Hiya Ginger...nice to see ya! (err...so to speak)

I know you don't care...as I don't either. ;)

I made a similar comment a few days ago...the worshipers jumped all over it as if it was the worst thing anybody could ever say about another...I was just :lol2: !

anyway...Michele is looking healthier and better than ever...except her hair. I really wish she'd straighten her part...it really bugs me.

Now you just made more trouble for yourself and most likely managed to piss off the curly heads on the board. Hell hath no fury like the dried out, frizzy, curly head BB fans. lmao

it is. you discussed it- i discussed what i thought- not whining. it pushes my buttons and i rant if i feel like it and you rant back or whatever. some things are serious to me- and that's one of them. discuss away...

I come here to discuss hg, not other posters challenges, issues or family members. I'm sorry for any of your personal troubles, but I won't be lectured for discussing a hg by you or anyone else on this board.

I agree about the hair part. I don't care for that look on anyone. I called Jordan fat and dumb. Later, I felt bad about it but not because of all the sob stories that people laid on me. Please keep that personal shit to yourself if you dont mind, it has nothing to do with specific HG's post on the board IMO. Fat little girls and all that. Please. I felt bad about it because I am who I am and I know better than to pointlessly denigrate anyone less fortunate than myself. Nothing is to be gained by that. Jordan is just a tad overweight, quite pretty, apparently vain enough to find the money to pay for breast implants, on a reality tv show by her own volition and far from clinically obese so she is fair game and I did and do find the soccer clip funny as hell. So there.

And......please consider rethinking that people like Jordan who spend upwards of 5K for implants NEED the money. Seriously.

Since this thread is MICHELE, let me say, go get 'em sister.

What drives me crazy about Michelle is, she talks to herself all the time and the crazy looking faces she makes plus her constant crying.

I do that all the time......I thought it was normal.

Way to go Michele!

My DH does, too. He even has "conversations" where he rehearses a conversation he's planning to have.

I think the people that have dissed Michelle have listened to Jessie, Natalie, Kevin, Lydia, and Chima too much. She's a normal person, with normal hangups. She's not totally savvy, but she's trying to use what she has as best as she can. I liked her pre-season and picked her to win, but second-guessed myself and ultimately said Russel would win. Looks like I was closer at least with my first choice.

To be honest, Michelle reminds me a lot of myself at times (I don't have night terrors or talk to myself, but I am insecure and would probably have problems with hosting/speaking in public like she has.)

they listened to ronnie/russell, too. michele's been the scapegoat a lot. i have a really expressive face, too. no poker face here-i'd stink @ bb. i also can't help feeling for michele that she just lost her brother-even though i know she chose to be on bb.

I would like to see Michelle win BB 11 I think she got a bad start that haunted her through the entire game and was pretty much alone. J/J/R became an alliance with her but besides Russell the alliance was fake and Michelle left out in the cold. Michelle went into each comp fighting for it and played well and has done the best job playing BB then Jordan, Natalie and Kevin.

Go Michelle! :party_smilie:

I am glad that michele beat them all soundly in that POV competition. No matter what happens from here on out, she accomplished that; under pressure. My wish for Michele is that she win another HOH and get to enjoy it this time. They cheated her.

Archived